Progress

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
AthenaGrey
Busy Bee

Progress

Post by AthenaGrey »

I hope this is the right place to post this!

I just wanted to share my most recent experience in trying to make contact. I've been practicing a stillness meditation for awhile and after trying many, many different approaches to "stilling" my mind, I finally had one I thought was working for me. I felt like it was getting easier to get to a relaxed state where my body felt like it was floating but my mind was still alert.

I went into this relaxed state and tried to visualize my "place" - it's a place I guess you could say is similar to the construct, but I've been visualizing this place during meditation since I was about 14. Usually, it's just a very quiet, peaceful location where I can be completely at ease. Anyway, I was staring at the insides of my eyelids thinking about this place when all of a sudden, I was there!

I was only there for a few moments, but I remember it very distinctly. I was sitting cross-legged in the middle of the floor and there were at least three other "people" there with me - two I think were men, and one was definitely a woman. They were seated to either side, while I was in the middle. None of them spoke, but instead they looked at me and then looked away, beyond, to where a window is normally that lets in the light. Only this time it was an open doorway as wide as the entire wall and beyond, a placid ocean under the bright sun. Then, abruptly, I was back.

I can't shake the feeling that this was contact. No one spoke to me, but I am sure the message was clear, directing my attention toward the door and ocean beyond. I wish I knew who these celestials were or what exactly they were calling my attention to. I keep feeling like had I been better prepared, I could've hung around long enough to ask!

Of course, I am constantly reminded of a few lines from the poem "Prometheus Unbound" by Percy Shelley:

'My soul is an enchanted boat,
Which, like a sleeping swan, doth float
Upon the silver waves of thy sweet singing;
And thine doth like an angel sit
Beside a helm conducting it . . .'

Anyhow, I thought I would share this with you all as it was a "first" for me :)
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hi Athengray,

Good start and with more practice you will begin asking questions and extend the time. So many have flashes but its great when your scene in nature is just like being there, its just the beginning.

IMO, thats what the Akashic Construct Workshop is a more controlled situation that gives you the opportunity to extend your time and hone your skills. However, I have had my experiences outside of the AC and so do others. Just be patient and keep up with it and you will have many more experiences.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Seamus
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seamus »

Sounds like progress to me. :)

Keep at it.

Peace,
Seamus
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

Sounds great! :cheers:
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Athena,,,

I think it was contact too....sometimes it's brief,,,just to get you used to it, perhaps you were thinking instead of being and contact broke...

you'll get there again,,,,,perhaps they wanted you to go through the open doorway to the ocean...

I recently had a friends daughter,,,say almost the same thing,,,she could see the ocean and knew she was supposed to jump in....

finally she did,,,and woke up.....it sounded to me like almost a test of faith..

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Athena,
I am sorry to have missed responding to your wonderful experience which was definitely contact which will grow the more you practise.
Love lilly xxxx
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Good morning Athena,

That is a wonderful experience :D

We always have Loves from Home around, they are only a thought away.
When we try and contact them, if we even have the thought of it, they 'swarm' around us trying to help. They usually are waiting on us to make a move :wink: There's not doubt that they are eagerly awaiting another visit from you :D

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
AthenaGrey
Busy Bee

Post by AthenaGrey »

Thank you all for your wonderful comments. This was definitely an amazing experience and I've just felt so good - so happy - since it happened. It's really nice to be able to share with all of you and receive your warm thoughts!

I was reading today's email list "Numbered are the Days" when I read this line and thought of this experience:

'Increasingly turn within to Me—here is where I reach you and lead you to those still waters of spiritual nourishment to quell your heart’s pain and soothe your unsettled mind. Rest in Me, My little one, rest in Me.'

:)
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

'Increasingly turn within to Me—here is where I reach you and lead you to those still waters of spiritual nourishment to quell your heart’s pain and soothe your unsettled mind. Rest in Me, My little one, rest in Me.'
That's nice... :loves food for the soul... :wink:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~