Another question

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Nikki88
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Another question

Post by Nikki88 »

I have a question that I thought I would ask to see if anyone else has had the same experience because I really do not know what to make of it.
I’ve been using the AC and I have been seeing these strange images flashing in my mind every now and then, as well as hearing strange noises ranging from rings to what sounds like random parts of a conversation. I can’t make heads or tails of any of it and I was wondering if it was just my minds refusal to settle down?
Any thoughts or ideas anyone?

Nikki
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

I am not sure if it is about settling down enough,but yes, I do go threw the same as you described.

My mind always seems to snap out of it...I am like..com'on and stop that! Stay Heather,stay there! :)

xo
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Well Nikki,

Only you can answer this one, but I do know when its my thoughts and something else. So, were you in deep alpha? I have had glimpses of images and conversations, not like speaking to someone, but just knowing these words were exchanged. So, make sure and ask that you be able to remember and hear whats being said. Also, if you have not started a journal, it would be a great time. When you look back about this one you will definitely know the answer as you grow more through your journey.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Nikki88
Family

Post by Nikki88 »

Hello everyone,
Sorry it took me so long to reply I was out of town for the last few days. Thank you for your posts. I know exactly what you mean SheraX I snap out of it sometimes too. Thank you for your advice memawlaura I was doing well with keeping a journal until this trip, now I have to get back into the habit again.
(^-----^)