Heard a bang

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Heard a bang

Post by SheraX »

Heard a bang(more like a clank really) during meditation after I asked for help in clearing my mind and for a healing. It was above my head, around my head board, gave me a lil start but I kept going.
:)

Ever happen to any one here?
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Wanted to add before I started to meditate.

I was feeling a bit nervous,so I was sitting on my bed just relaxing myself. I have many books on my headboard and my gaze was drawn to a book, called "Fear Nothing".

8) :)

Funny how they can get you to notice the time as well, when I was done I looked in the mirror...looked like 55:6...had a peek at the clock..of course was 9:22. :lol:
gypsie
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by gypsie »

Hey there Heather, now that is weird the lights started to flash a bit emmmm whats that all about?
I had this thought about your book shelf, did you say it is above your head? Maybe and I am more than likely off the mark but could be a warning for a overcrowded shelf...
fear nothing except the shelf :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had a shelf fall on my head once we even had a TV on it, living in Bondi in flat with 3 kids can be crowded, you start shellf building :lol: :lol: :lol:

I get nervous sometimes, once the elevator door scared me, why? no idea now I get excited...

We're doing well sis newies but hangin in there :lol:
Love is an action and not a word...
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

LOL! :lol:

Its really a headboard with shelves,that I can put books and other stuff on. I think the nervousness is more something within me from the past. Sometimes it comes out while meditating,I am accepting what comes now,and not taking it as something negitive about me.

All about healing my inner child self...

A tv fell on your head! OUCH! Just went in my room and gave the headboard a lil wiggle.All seems good,but did push my fan back a lil more.lol
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

:lol: :lol: :lol: your funny Heather :lol: :lol: :lol:

Inner child is amazing work did you read George's List op today on feeling alone and how it can evolve from conception? It blew me away and really brought some of my unanswered questions together.

Love ya Heather you really are a special girl :cheers:

Did you really push the fan back? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

:lol: Yes I did and I was also looking for what could have made that noise...think it could have been my finger nail polish that fell over.Sounded like it...hehehehehe

Thankyou Gypsie and I'll go read that now.

:loves yahs too. Lots of special people here! *points to you* :)
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Girls, Heather I was just writing an OOBE experience I had last week to Sandy. I think I'll copy it out here if that's ok?

It's very brief, there was more I wanted to add:
I had an OOBE last week after asking Father if I could help Wingsie with a healing. I was outside a hospital and it was twilight, there was snow on the ground in patches. A little later I was gliding down the corridor searching for this one room. I realised after a while it was a childrens ward and a few very ill children could see me, but no nurses or adults. Finally I knew I had found the room but suddenly I was afraid. I went in and it was heavenly. The room was filled with bright light and there was a child in a bed. I went over and he opened his eyes, stared at me in slight shock for a second, and then he was completely at peace. There was suddenly a loud clap/bang noise and I was immediately back home in body. It took me about a minute to move and I was so bewlidered about what had happened. Anyway, I feel I did good though.
Yeah, the clap/bang noise I experience when I'm snapping back into body.

Love Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

That is a BEAUTIFUL experience Petra and YES you did well...

Keep up the Bangs :lol: :lol: love Gypsie
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Oops,sorry didn't respond earlier.I did read it but I must of had to scoot at the moment!

That would be amazing to experience a healing like that! Someday Heather,someday. :D
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hi Heather,

Yep, I'm glad to hear it was rusty doors Pet and that I'm just returning. I was a bit worried I would have to figure out what to use for the squeaky noises, like WD 40 :lol: :lol: . George has explained that when we meditate that we often get subliminal information to be used at a later time, so I'm sure we get wisked away while in meditation. Those times during meditation that you remember are wonderul but so are the times when you understand something you've been wondering about out of the blue.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.