Spirit guide.. ex mortal or not?

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Spirit guide.. ex mortal or not?

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Hi guys
I was just wondering, are our Spirit Guides normally ex-mortals? I always forget to ask while in the AC.. not that she would give me a definite answer even if i did ask :lol: She is all about the love, and making sure i feel it.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Star,

Well you get a guide appropriate to your own level and needs. Ex-mortals who have fused with their thought adjuster are possibly the very best, but only if you are at that level, and many of them seem to have other duties that preclude them being guides. And if you are at that level, its more likely you can hear your Father Fragment, which is even better.

George has had midwayers as guides for years, but I don't know anyone else alive who has. That does not mean it does not happen, because we know some historical folks who had midwayer guides. Of course a midwayer may not be as spiritually advanced as some, but they have the advantage of having been on earth for a huge amount of time, and dealt with a lot of us. A very unique experience. I guess its horses for courses.

Folks who insist on believing in reincarnation as an example may likely get a ex-mortal that believes similarly. They won't get a midwayer supporting that belief, nor a fused ex-mortal, nor indeed any other Celestial.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Thanks for the feedback Geoff.

I will have to ask my Guide, she has a way of steering the conversation though, and only talking about what's really important for me. :wink: It doesn't really matter to me if she is an ex-mortal or not, i was just curious.