celestials or patients

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
kitchenfairy
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

celestials or patients

Post by kitchenfairy »

Who are the patients that come to be healed? Will I know them?
Is that the main goal of connecting to midwayers to heal other souls?

If celestials visit are they here to teach me to teach others with their messages?

Am I to do both?
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: celestials or patients

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

kitchenfairy wrote:Who are the patients that come to be healed? Will I know them?

If celestials visit are they here to teach me to teach others with their messages?

Am I to do both?
Hi Kitchenfairy :hithere
As far as i know, you are able to do both, but some people are more inclined to do one over the other.. I personally have never seen a patient, and generally see the same celestial whenever i use the AC. (my spirit guide, Annette). She never tells me what to do, but provides gentle, loving guidance, and moral support. Sometimes i just need to be reminded that i am loved by the Universe.. and she's happy to do that. I believe that she does some healing on me while i'm in the AC, because i feel so good (and clear headed) after using it. Perhaps i need to be sufficiently healed myself before i can heal others?

I wasn't sure if what i'd posted was correct, but while having a little bit of self-doubt i was slammed with a 9:44 prompt, so that's confirmation for me. :wink:

Patients that come to you in the AC could be physically located anywhere in the world.
kitchenfairy
New Friend

Post by kitchenfairy »

Thanks for responding. I am having quite the 24 hrs. I didn't think I would share this just yet but I will. Its because you said that sometimes your message is simply that the universe loves you. So here's what I got. Yesterday during my meditation in the construct library I had someone come in thru the elevator. I don't know who. It was a man with saltpepper layered hair (think Doobie Bros). He was wearing 'Jesus" clothes but probably not Jesus? A beige robe like with sandels. He came to a table (I think) and talked to me briefly. Even in my meditation at this point I was doubting myself thinking it's my imagination.
He simply said that the universe loves me. He gave me eight or so compliments like: I am good, I am spiritual, I am loved. I can't quite remember them all just that they were simple. And during his statements to me my mind was racing like "this isn't what I imagined. Not a deep complicated message like I read from the website transmissions. Totally not what I was expecting. And then Oh I need to concentrate". (Welcome to my brain.) That was pretty much it and then he left in the elevator. I don't even remember how I left the library.

Later that night I just prayed and thanked. I had lots of ringing in my ears and still do. I've received two distinct messages(or answers, or gifts). Then an answer to one prayer of being clear about what I want. I held up my hand and wanted five things. My fingers and thumb are my simple reminders. ( I really am one of those out of sight out of mind people.) My five are :
1.Abundance-freedom,security, work/career
2.Love-family, friends,myself, life
3.Health-fit, vital, healthy foods
4.Faith-happiness,gratitude,spirituality, I even had work/career here first...is this my direction?
5.Knowledge-computers,world travel, bookkeeping,organization

so simple, now I can just look at my hand and remember my focus.

The other is bittersweet. The next morning (today) I awoke to a true nightmare. I have an issue with a family member that has broke my heart. I'm still mad even though it happened a year ago. In my nightmare it affected my 12 yr old who is a sweet boy. He was with my cousin and I was so upset because she and I havent mended. He then was so upset that I was upset that he hid behind boxes in true fear. The look on his face stopped my in my tracks and then I jolted awake. At first I was so dissappointed to have a great night before, going to bed with ringing in my ears and sparks in the ceiling (I know you guys can appreciate that). Then to have a horrible dream the next am. Very soon this morning I realized that I do have to forgive and let it go because it's hurting others. I thought it was ok to just let it eat at me. That was message number 2

All day today I've gotten the :22 :33 :37 :44 :55 saw both 11:11 and 1:11 also 2222 on a truck with 737 on license. Later in my car running errands I looked down and it was 3:33 and 33 degrees.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear KitchenFairy,

Wow big days.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi kitchenfairy,
What a wonderful experience and then your helpful dream to top it off.
Love lilly xxxx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
kitchenfairy
New Friend

Post by kitchenfairy »

Thanks you guys. Today seems very bright and normal. Yesterday was more like a fog but in a good way. But today it's back to reality and shoveling lots of snow here in New England. I am thankful for that 24 hrs. Felt very much like a transformation of sorts. Today I did get my 1111 prompt and I simply said thank you for being there.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Good morning,
Who are the patients that come to be healed? Will I know them?
Am I to do both?
Sometimes they are ones who come for healing. Some you will know, some you won't. Some find that they need to heal themselves before they can help others. Once you start making contact with 'them', everything will fall into place naturally.....

It helps to keep an open mind, hold no expectations, let yourself go with the flow, and most of all believe in yourself.

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear kitchenfairy,
I just wanted to let you know that your thread was a quick answer to a plea of mine. I'd just signed off the boards. To make a long story short I asked for a concrete sign that the messages I've been getting and giving were not just in my mind. I suddenly wondered if the person I'd just PM'd was from the same city of the song that has been plaguing me for the past three days. I didn't find that out but went to this thread instead. The compliments you received in meditation are almost the exact words I say for my morning affirmations on the way to work!

Thank you for posting them for me to see. How long have you been meditating? I think that's pretty great progress for being so new to the process!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.