prescription medications and the AC

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Thankyou Memawlaura... :)

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
martha
Busy Bee

Post by martha »

hi there memawlaura,
im heading for Dixon, ca. its close by sacramento, so sort of middle of the state i guess. where in the south are you from? my wonderful man is from Watsonville originally, dixon of late.
we left ontario yesterday, stopped in michigan for the night, drove thru a storm in chicago and have just now arrived in geneseo, il. tomorrow-iowa.
i hope everyone is having a super good friday.
martha
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hi Martha,

Glad to hear your on your way, it will help you move forward because now you have no choice. When I would pack up and make major moves it was like a weight would be lifted off my shoulders and I could try again.

I was raised in San Bernardino, its called the Inland Empire, it was wonderful because it was 1 hr from the beaches, mountains and deserts. No matter what recreation or nature setting it was at your finger tips, even snow skiing. I moved because it was so smoggy and its even worse there now because its one of the fastest growing counties in California. I'm not sure where Dixon is but I'm familiar with the Sacramento area. Your saying your husband is from Watsonville, I've never heard of that but there are many towns in California. You both be safe and enjoy your travels, let us know how your settling in.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Martha,

It's good to hear from you. I've been thinking of you and wondering how the move is going. I'm praying you and your husband continue to have a safe journey.

Love,
Sandy
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

And yes, :bigsmurf: read all that thread.

Petra writes:
So, if you have to take meds, it does not mean you aren't able to receive Celestial contact? But it can hinder contact depending on the type of receiver you are?
Yup!

Vitually all western meds are acid based, and they have their effect on all glands involved with spiritual reception.

Practice makes perfect, however, and though I'm far from perfect, I can use self hypnosis to lock onto Alpha.

It's kinda like being a champion ice skater, who would unlikely crash on the ice when tipsy, but going head over heels when drunk.

Cigarettes, coffee, meds would all work against you in receiving messages, leaving the bulk of the effort of contact in the laps of the Celestials . . . if they cared to cut through the fog.

Hugs.......
:bigsmurf: