Whoa...static!?

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
lordyelena
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Whoa...static!?

Post by lordyelena »

Hey guys!
Hope all is well with every single one of you. :)
I just had a quick question that I wanted to run by yall. The past couple times when Ive been doing the Akashic Meditation...I am 'brought to' because of a static interference that happens a couple times. It had never happened before but was wondering if it could be the cd itself or something else. It makes me jump and startles the rubbish outta me...and just seems weird. I listen to them on my ipod soooo, i know its not that. Hmmm. Does anyone have any similar experiences?

Thank you vedi vedi much! Kisses Galore! xo
*While we are sleeping, angels have conversations with our souls*
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey Lordy...or is it Lena?

I have never been interrupted by static noise or anything like that on my CD. It's just George's calm Dutch accent throughout. No sudden noises at all.

Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
lordyelena
Busy Bee

Post by lordyelena »

Hey Lena :)
Well my name is Lori and my middle name is Elena. But i use the nickname lordyelena for usernames alot. :) But anyways, thanks for the input. Hmmmm thats strange....well, maybe someone has experienced it. Oh well!

Thanks though. xoxo
*While we are sleeping, angels have conversations with our souls*
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hello Lori,

It could very well be within you that your hearing static. Many have been experiencing many different noises and ringing, but not from their ears but inside. They have a frequency but we have to learn how to reach it. It appears you have some fear, as you said you jump, they know this and do not wish to make you nervous. So, think why you jump when you hear a noise. I'm still working on various fears and blocks. I used to jump all the time, but not as much anymore, my CD does skip here and their, but you said static. I hope this helps.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

I hear it to,I was wondering about it myself. I always hear it when the elevator begins to rise,and a few other times but not as noticeable. Was wondering if it was a glitch ?

:)
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.