Hesitant about Asking For Help?

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
aqualeaf
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by aqualeaf »

George wrote:
I've given them a hard time more so than anyone I know, I guess. On a few occasions the Chief threw up his arms in despair, more often he rolled his eyes... Not a bad word from any, tho. They are patient...

Aha, George, so the truth of the matter is that you can vouch for their patience in large part because you've tested it a few times, eh? :wink: :lol: Seriously though, that really helps to know! :D

Heather wrote:
Time for a change!(pun intended...heh)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

About the clothes they left you, George, just out of curiosity, how about their fashion sense? Did they pick the colors and styles you would have picked yourself, or did they seem to interject their own preferences into the choices? Did they seem focused primarily on utility, or did they appear to be having some fun with it and deliberately adding in a little flair as well? :D

Love,
Aqua Deb
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi dear Aqua Deb,

I only wear jeans and t-shirts in bright colors. They know, and that's what I got. 8)

Hugs...........
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

George wrote:I only wear jeans and t-shirts in bright colors. They know, and that's what I got. 8)
Wow, they custom-tailored (literally!) everything to suit you in every detail! Very cool! 8) :D

Love,
Aqua Deb
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

They were "unclaimed goods" from all kinds of locations.

In 2002 they found me4 a flat -- hard to be4lieve, but I saw it before I found it.

Some friends working for the 1,111 received a shoe box full of money when they were desperate.

All denominations, some quite dirty, and obviously rainsoaked and sunbleached in some instances. :)

Hugs...........
me
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

Hi George,

I woke up around 5:30am this morning feeling very positive, with the thought in my head, "The Universe provides us with whatever we need right when we need it." Then later, I saw your latest post above, demonstrating that very same theme, which, as it turns out, you had posted at 5:29am my time -- it's as if I "heard" the vibrational essence of the post mind-to-mind right around the time you posted it! :D

How cool about the flat, and the shoe box of money! It sounds like they find whatever's needed that's available without taking anything away from anyone else, while also making the effort to match a person's preferences (as in the case of the jeans and brightly-colored T-shirts! :D); very cool! :colors: (I get this image of them searching the whole planet, looking under park benches, overturning rocks, sorting through boxes of forgotten items in abandoned warehouses, and so on!... :D)

One night years ago in school, I had a crucial, very difficult assignment due via email by midnight that night, for which no late submissions were accepted. Up until quite late that evening, I was completely stuck on the assignment. Just as I was getting desperate (and thinking I might have no choice but to give up and fail the class :( ), I looked down at my textbook to find it mysteriously opened up to a page containing the exact information I needed to piece everything together and complete the assignment! In the end, I finished it and emailed it in, just under the wire, with a timestamp of 11:59pm! 8) I don't know if it was Angels, Midwayers, or Who, but I am certain that Celestials of some sort were helping out on that one! :happy: :D

Love,
Aqua Deb
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

Hi George,

I woke up around 5:30am this morning feeling very positive, with the thought in my head, "The Universe provides us with whatever we need right when we need it." Then later, I saw your latest post above, demonstrating that very same theme, which, as it turns out, you had posted at 5:29am my time -- it's as if I "heard" the vibrational essence of the post mind-to-mind right around the time you posted it!
Coool :cheers:
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Love that story, Aqua Deb.
lilly :lol: xxxxx
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Nicolaco
Old Friend

Post by Nicolaco »

there currently seems to be a general movement on these boards towards greater honesty and authenticity (as well as some processing of the remaining baggage we've been carrying), as we've all continued to build trust within this supportive 11:11 community (some prime examples can be found on the Secret thread and Gypsie Deb's Mothers thread in the Miscellaneous forum) -- and the bravery of some of our dear pioneers in this regard has inspired me to do a bit of the same. Hence the sharing of some of my deeper doubts and what may sound like negative, self-limiting thinking, stuff I would have at one time kept hidden, but I hope I'm not inadvertently coming across as less positive overall than I really usually am -- I'm just hoping to simply come across as a "real person," who, just like everyone else, can sometimes contain a paradoxical mix of the positive and the negative simultaneously.

Aww Deb,

I just wanted to say that I am delighted you have felt able to air your questions and doubts. In doing so you are not failing, but helping probably countless people with the same doubts.

And as lovely and warm a person you seemed before, you ARE now more real, certainly in my mind.

I totally agree about the way this board is evolving. I feel much more of a connection with the people on it now. It really sweeps me up at times and makes me feel all a tingle with the love present on it. It's amazing.

Once again, it's great you opened up!!

Love Nicola xxx[/quote]
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

Aww, thanks so much for your kind and thoughtful words, Nicola! :D I really appreciate it! :love

Love and Hugs LUV2,

Aqua Deb