Viberating during sleep

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Viberating during sleep

Post by SheraX »

This has been happening a few times after meditation,after I go to bed and I am only sleeping for a short time.

I become aware and I begin to viberate very intense,this is while sleeping. (During meditation I had asked some personal questions.) They were answered but of course I cannot remember most. I do feel it will come out as I am doing things that relate to the questions.

I must not be getting deep enough during meditation,that is why this is happening during sleep? I have been a lil stressed the past 2 weeks ,and I am sure stress will interfere. Would pain and and painrelivers cause interference with meditation?

Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hi Heather,

I'm no doctor, but I had to take meds after a MVA for awhile and it did effect my AC meditation, but remember you can do your stillness meditation. You should not have a problem just calming yourself and being one with Our Father. Sometimes when your stressed this could be best so that your not frustrated because your not achieving that deep alpha. Because if your taking meds that make you drowsy you will get their and than some :lol: :lol:

As far as vibrations while you sleep, I have no experience with that so I know someone will come along and help you figure it out.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Good morning Shera :sunny:

I don't think that a regular strength pain reliever like asprin or such would interfere. Presripts like Vicodin or such will interfere though, that I do know for sure.

About the vibrations...this has been happening to me too and getting more frequent. Same time as you, right as I am laying down to sleep. In fact last night I was controlling mine...making it happen.
I must not be getting deep enough during meditation,that is why this is happening during sleep?
I'm not totally sure, I would say that the deepness of the meditations is not a direct cause of the vibrations.
THe way I look at things is that usually during meditations or prayer we `ask' for things or converse with God (we talk to Him)....when we `get our answers' (when he talks to us) sometimes we go to God directly. When our `Sparks' go to God, this when the vibrations happen.

My intent during stillness yesterday evening was to go to God for a hug.
As I laid down to sleep my intention was still a hug, I then started getting vibations in my face, hands, solar plexis and my feet. I then started concentrating on seeing the tunnel, the lights started, I started seeing the tunnel, the vibes got stronger and had the rollercoaster feeling in my stomach. I then started through the tunnel. Then I fell asleep.. :roll:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

I'm not totally sure, I would say that the deepness of the meditations is not a direct cause of the vibrations.
THe way I look at things is that usually during meditations or prayer we `ask' for things or converse with God (we talk to Him)....when we `get our answers' (when he talks to us) sometimes we go to God directly. When our `Sparks' go to God, this when the vibrations happen.
Thankyou Anne,that brought tears to my eyes. Good tears.

(Good that ordinary pain relivers don't interfere.)

Thanks Anne and Laura xo
reluctantmesiah
Old Friend

Post by reluctantmesiah »

Sometimes in the past even I have had vibrations in my body during sleep. But at that time I had not started stillness excercise. I don't know if its the same kind of vibration that is being talked about here. I used to wake up at night to find my body shaking. In fact the vibrations in my body used to cause the bed also to shake.
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

So,when this is happening,is it like an OBE?
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Hi Shera,

With the experiences that I've had, like the one I mentioned above and the experience that you had, yes.

reluctantmesiah wrote:
Sometimes in the past even I have had vibrations in my body during sleep. But at that time I had not started stillness excercise.
I believe that everyone has OBE's, spiritually awakened or not.
In fact the vibrations in my body used to cause the bed also to shake.
Those were some big vibes ! wow !

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
reluctantmesiah
Old Friend

Post by reluctantmesiah »

Those were some big vibes ! wow !
:oops: Might have been something else guys.
In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love.

- Mother Teresa
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

:shock:

:lol: :lol:
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Might have been something else guys.
It could be something else but that did happen to me when I was younger, so you're not alone :wink: I don't recall what age, all I recall was the thought...
"what's going on now ? "..... :lol:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

The vibrations could simply be your muscles relaxing.... If you have spent a while meditating and relaxing your muscles, then you get up walk around a little then go to bed and relax those muscles again, maybe they are contracting to fast... i dunno just a guess... :) Or you have too much energy built up in your body....

Love Sarah
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

I apprecatie your input ,but there was more to this then releasing energy.

Feeling of loving presence,and had messages along with it. :D Was great!
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Heather,
You are being balanced and healed in my opinion. I've seen some pretty unusual things happen to people in a healing session. Keep doing what you're doing as it seems the right thing for you.
Love lilly xxx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Had an awesome meditation a few nights ago too! I don't even have words to fully describe it. I feel it could have been a healing,felt waves of energy.It was all around me,felt like inside of me was moving up and down.Slight jerks and viberations threwout body. Had ringing...a sort of beeping..and like a humming,and it all blended together.Even had some thumping/drumming in ear. I have since then felt more better regarding alot...fear,how I handle my self with situations..It was very loving.When I also thanked God during the meditation, it all became more intense..almost like,they were pleased..I suppose I could say.

I think every day ,how awesome this is.So thankful for all of this. We are not alone.
leelo30
New Friend

Amazing!!

Post by leelo30 »

Hi Shera, I posted a thread under 11:11 phenomena titled just wondering?? In that post I spoke about a drumming in my ear. I am so happy i have looked under this thread as everything you have spoken about I have been experiencing. The vibration, the ear ringing, drumming and so much more. I look forward to whatever comes next!!! Good luck!!!
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

:) Keep growing!
I look forward to whatever comes next!!!
Me too. :)
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

When I also thanked God during the meditation, it all became more intense..almost like,they were pleased..I suppose I could say.
I'd say 'they' are also very proud of you too Shera :D Way to go darlin' :sunny:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

:loves Thanks Anne

:)
atsguy
Family

Post by atsguy »

wow well i have to fess up and say that this has been happening to me too. I usually do my mediations in the afternoon like 12-3, and after i take a nap...sometimes if i am just too beat out i just take a nap. Even today i noticed that i had a buzzing/vibration sensation all over my body, i notice it right as a begin to wake up...like right near the edge of sleep...i try to control it, i even induce it from time to time...and the vibrations get stronger and stronger. Sometimes i think that i am about to have an oobe but it never happens...

i like the feeling though