A Child Singing

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
gypsie
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

A Child Singing

Post by gypsie »

Hello I don't normally post here but thought I would share this meditation experience with you.
I started to meditate in a comfortable chair as I keep falling asleep :oops: I've been on the board trying to find an answer for a couple of hours but I feel a strong urge to post and just ask for the answer.

As I went into tape 3 and entered my AC, I felt like I was floating within my body, OH my mind went, I am aware.

Then I saw a strange door which was not put in my AC by me, I felt so excited, like I was being invited with love. Then as I opened the door a light shone all around me, it is so beautiful, I started to cry, I am still quite shaken.

I couldn't see anything, just light and then a child singing, the voice was beautiful, angelic, I sat down trying to listen to the words as his voice seemed so far away. Then I felt myself coming back, waking, but the voice was closer.

I am astounded to say it was Billy (my son) singing a song he was writing

"It's in all of us, why can't they see, it's in all of us"

As a student to the AC can someone explain the experience to me? I am going to see if I can record it. I asked Billy how he thought of the words, he answered Mum I just feel it. So can the two or three worlds be linked into one during meditation?

I feel so at peace and I also must mention Nicola crossed my mind as the warm light covered my body. I do hope it was a healing for your headache.

Love and light to all Namaste

Gypsie Deb

PS: I forgot to mention when I picked up the laptop to type it was 11:11 on my computer, we are never the time the post is on the board, which I still can't work out. It just gets better!
Love is an action and not a word...
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Goood morning Gypsie :sunny:

What a beautiful experience Deb, as soon as I saw the title of this thread I had a feeling that Billy was with you :love
So can the two or three worlds be linked into one during meditation?
I am not certain but my guess would be yes, I say this because there is so much emphasis ( by spiritual teachers new and old ) that we live in the Now. There is no time.......no matter where we are, we are all linked together, there is no space between us.
"It's in all of us, why can't they see, it's in all of us"
A very wise message Billy, thank you Love. Thank you for sharing Deb, Big Hugs to you sis.

:loves
Anne
Last edited by blue nova on Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Gypsie,

I would also have to say yes. My brother was in the middle of an earthquake a number of years ago and at the moment the earthquake happened I had an overwhelming feeling of him and Christmas. That he would be home for Christmas. There was no reason whatsoever for me to feel this, I had no idea an earthquake had even happened, but there was no reason except to say that on some level we are all connected. Needless to say my mom refused to believe me until she heard his voice but essentially I have no doubt your son and you were on the same frequency at that moment in time. Quite magical.

Love,
Michelle
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hello Gypsie,

What a beautiful experience that you realized it was your son's song and it was in your AC. I'm sorry I cant help with your question but I cant wait to hear the answers. Now is it Billy or Jack because I got confused with Anne's post.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

It's important "To let it happen" in the Akashic Construct. I'm constantly in awe of the unbelievable minds of our Teachers.

There is so much they know that our language is inadequate for.

Hugs......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eureka!
Now this is what I've been talking about! Gypsie, you'll probably find that you are in uncharted territory from now on, and that incidences like this will be happening fast and furious. I've learned to accept. "There are no limits." And say, "Maybe!" if she asks me if something outrageous is possible, because for her maybe it is.

I've never heard one in the AC, but Aleah has been writing these types of songs since she was about six. All the sudden whole songs, music included, will be in her head. They are beautiful, spiritual, and show depths beyond her years.

As far as the connection goes I will tell everyone that Grandma was in my dream last night and practically everyone in the house had a visit. Aleah woke up a couple of years ago, told me her dream and it was practically the exact story I'd been writing for the past two hours. I can feel her bad days and my sisters also, even when she lived three-hundred miles away. Usually when Aleah is sad or upset I feel a deep lonliness for her and can't wait to see that she's alright.

Even though some of you other parents might be getting a little freaked out, I am excited that you guys are starting to go through the same kinds of things we are!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

Beautiful :)
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Billy would like to record a few lines for you all can I download it on the site, I really don't wish to use utube.

It was beautiful,so,so,deep...
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

I have recorded the entire song he has written, I quietly close my eyes and he hums or weaves words, pitch perfect and a depth way beyond his age.

George, you said there is so much they know and our language is inadequate.

That happened to me once when I was visited and taken to that land, the words which were spoken to me did not exist in our language. All I could say at the time was well, it was like Jesus was talking poetry to me, but the words did not exist.

My father had a stroke the next day, I understood the point of this amazing honor but I could not resite the words because they did not exist.
It was very difficult at 21 to eplain this to people, but all I could say was one day I pray humans as a race understand the words and more importantly their meaning. I saw it heard it but could not write it.

So back to Billy, it was while he was huming with perfect pitch, I drifted off into my AC and the experience I had at 21 linked with an 11 year old boy who had composed a beautiful spitual song. I thought
"MY GOD HE IS LEARNING THE WORDS FROM THEM"

Is that possible George? 26 years later arrives the first link for me on a personal level. Many in the 11:11 progress group have been to this land, met Jesus and returned to share their experiences.

The beautiful songs like Aleah nd Billy are writing from the ages of 6 are more than gifted children, are they conduits? I am constantly told "oh it's gifted ect...but I don't know about that I think it's spritual, I am starting to wonder if placing a label on a child like gifted is the easy way out.

I ask him how do you know that word? He answered "it just fell into my head"

Something is happening on a larger sprital level than I understand, Doreen Virtue talks about these children as necessary for the planets future survival. She aso discusses other labels placed on some children like; ADHA, it's difficult as a parent at both ends here. Just thought I'd give an update on the singing boy who wrote;

'It's in all of us,why can't they see?'

It's inside the wings of an eagle soaring to you, oh why can't they see?"

Nice hey?

Love Gypsie
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Gypsie writes:
"MY GOD HE IS LEARNING THE WORDS FROM THEM"
Indeed!
Is that possible George? 26 years later arrives the first link for me on a personal level. Many in the 11:11 progress group have been to this land, met Jesus and returned to share their experiences.
a number of akashic Construct students did so in my presence -- when I was teaching the AC face to face.

This was penned in minutes -- Athena at her task with me.

What of the Earth?
What of its People?

For every river we pollute,
one child will be born,
and he will speak many languages.

For every tract of forest we clear,
one child will be born,
and she will carry the blueprint of our future in her mind.

For every species we deplete from our domain,
one child will be born,
and he will know of great things when only a babe in arms.

And for every nation we oppress,
one child will be born,
with her mind attuned to the urgings of the Spirit Guardians.

A new race is now appearing, and in ever greater numbers.
They are our beloved children,
who will save us from ourselves.
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

God bless them and hold them safe...

Thank you George

Athena was the carrier of those words? They are powerful, today i felt sad but Wing's post turned it around. I watched 32 children pray this morning for their new friend Stephanie, her photo enlarged and placed above their prayer table. My ears started ringing and the children were powerful as they saw the girl they had prayed for beautiful face. They prayed loudly, like a mantra, we bless her dear Father.

Children are amazing healers...

Much love Gypsie
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

:loves

Awesome
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Athena is a former human, mother, painter, sculptor, writer, poet, helping me since I was in primary school.

I'm well over 21 now. :lol: :lol: :lol: as you know.

I never knew her name until 2001. :shock:

I just knew what she looked like.

Hugs......
me
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

George wrote:Athena is a former human, mother, painter, sculptor, writer, poet, helping me since I was in primary school.

I'm well over 21 now. :lol: :lol: :lol: as you know.

I never knew her name until 2001. :shock:

I just knew what she looked like.

Hugs......
me
Heheheheheh

I will never stop being amazed here! Love it!
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

That was very beautiful George....

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

George if Jack does meet a important religous visitor :roll: (can't say) as he is in the running, can he use those words in his speech? Only if he wants but he will be doing something very important with his caption duties this year and will be writing and delivering a speech.

World Youth Day is approaching and he is looking for something special to start from, something to do with our planet, children and faith. I agree with Sarah they are just amazing words.

Much love Gypsie
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Why not, Gypsie?

Strictly speaking they are Athena's words.

Hugs.....
me.
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

That is good news, one issue :scratch: who will he put as reference?

Yes, even at 11 they are referencing everything due to the internet :lol: as a parent we struggle in this domain (another topic) I feel using Dr George is the way to go (now I can't remember if you said you did your PHD :scratch: ) it will work out, can he PM you the final draft?

I just adore Athena so much and know she was the first to make contact through my busy mind. When I was crying yesterday feeling blue and lonely someone said in my mind "I am your friend" then our beautifuk Liz sent a private PM "I'll be your friend" so loving so caring with no motivations.

It's funny you didn't know her name for years, did you ask ? :lol: :lol:

Hugs and love to you and our beautiful Sunny :sunny: Gypsie Girl
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Gypsie,

Jack can sign it, "Athena, an Artisan."

It's her work before it is mine.

And yes, I've got a bunch of little black letters behind my name, medals, certificates, "probably" dealing with business management and psychology, but that was in "another" life -- no longer interesting.

I'm a therapist.
it will work out, can he PM you the final draft?
OK, I'll get Athena to check it out.
It's funny you didn't know her name for years, did you ask ?
Not when there was a chance early. I thought they were all a bunch of helpful ghost in my employ, though not on the payroll. :lol: Fortunately.

Hug all the babies for me.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Thanks Guys for a beautiful thread! It's made me all gooey inside. I remember printing Athena's poem out and putting it on my fridge in Wales. I lost it and kept forgetting to search for it again here.

Gypsie, you're so lucky!

Love Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra