Sounds?

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Zeus
New Friend

Sounds?

Post by Zeus »

Well, personally, I don't have an Akashic Construct CD but I did enter the deep alpha state the other night. I felt a pressure on top of my head and this time, I really tried to stay calm. So, I centered myself and tried to listen for a voice. I didn't hear a voice but I think I heard seagulls and the ocean. But for some reason, after hearing those sounds, my teeth and head began to hurt, like they were being pressed on. It hurt so much, I forced myself to get out of the Deep Alpha state. So, I'm just wondering...

is this normal procedure for the Deep Alpha state or am I doing something wrong?

Also, I heard that when you feel a pressure on top of your head, you're opening your Crown Chakra.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Good morning Zeus,
Also, I heard that when you feel a pressure on top of your head, you're opening your Crown Chakra.
Yes...that's the crown chakra :D :D

Sounds normal to me but I don't understand why your teeth would hurt.. :?: Although I did notice some (just a little bit) discomfort while my chakras were re-awakened. Mine were more like pressures.

Hugs,
Anne

Oh, I had a doozie pulling feeling through my head and shoulders one night when my crown was opening up, thought I was going to be sucked up into space !!! :wink: It was cooool !
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~