I'm hearing clanks, squeaks and buzzers

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

I'm hearing clanks, squeaks and buzzers

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hello everyone,

Well, I'm finally making some progress with my meditation. So far I've figured out that much I receive during meditation slowly unfolds itself at another time through something I hear, see or say.

Recently, I've been experiencing different noises, like metal clanking, buzzers, squeaky doors, etc. is this Chakra's opening up, or is this communication developing and my radio just has not quite got the right frequency?

Do I just continue until it comes in clearer or should I be educating myself on related information, if so what information?
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Good morning Memaw :sunny:
Recently, I've been experiencing different noises, like metal clanking, buzzers, squeaky doors, etc. is this Chakra's opening up, or is this communication developing and my radio just has not quite got the right frequency?
Both, I'd say. Once the chakra is up and running like a well oiled machine things will change again, the noises will change...

This is wonderful !! :D Enjoy and embrace it.

What I did when this was happening to me is I searched the net reading about chakras and I just went with the flow of things.

This site helped me too... http://www.namastecafe.com/edu/symptoms.htm

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

Cool I am experinceing some likeness to those noises as well.

I am thinking back to when I 16(that really stands out) and when I started what I thought was obe's later on in life.

My body would be shaking and I would be hearing voices all together like whispers and the sound of shuffling feet.(SO many experinces with that) If I only new it wasn't anything to be so scared about how much I could have grown and not have fought it off.Things happen for a purpose huh? Well I am here and I can continue and work on this fear of mine. :)
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Sudden waves of emotion. Crying at the drop of a hat. Feeling suddenly angry or sad with little provocation. Or inexplicably depressed. Then very happy. Emotional roller coaster. There is often a pressure or sense of emotions congested in the heart chakra (the middle of the chest). This is not to be confused with the heart, which is located to the left of the heart chakra.
OOOOO,I have had this while meditating! thanks for the link.

Good info on there...alot of thingys are adding up now.
Last edited by SheraX on Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

You're welcome, it really helped with confirming what the heck was happening with me.

Oh, once one chakra opens it starts a chain reaction, the others usually follow. I would definately read up on our 7 main chakras.

Gas too, ewww watch for digestional upsets when the lower chakras kick in.... :lol: :lol: seriously ... :wink:
I also had experienced some weird vibes and sensations "down south" if ya know what I mean. :shock: I won't go into details here but pm me if you experience those and have any questions about them.

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Anne that was so great, I guess that explains it all.

Thanks for that link, I do have the link to her site but I never saw that one exactly. I was reading about chakra's last night and trying to get a better understanding of which one is for what, well you know what I mean.

My sister stopped by yesterday with a book she purchased it was a guide to clairvoyaince. Well we got to talking and she said she got it because she sees aura's. She said I had a yellow aura around my head. I thought that was quite interesting. I can freely speak with her about my journey and the 11:11 prompts and we were discussing how we can all possess gifts, but I told her she better know what to expect if she planned on becoming a medium. She said she was just interested in what she's been experiencing for now.

Heather, I knew you would enjoy the link that Anne provided. I can tell you there is no shortage of websites regarding this subject. I go and visit when I get interested in something. But for the most part I've been working on my daily visits with our father and working on my meditation. I'm doing better now because I'm working daily on it and I began my journal finally. I was reviewing some experiences during meditation and I had forgotten about some, I just dont know how you could forget anything of what I described. So dont forget and procrastinate like I did and you will start seeing how you really are progressing, plus I note whats going on in my life and it helps me work on my fears and blocks.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Nikki88
Family

Post by Nikki88 »

Glad you posted this. I am also experiencing the same noise. For me it almost sounds like a doorbell and other various dining noises.
Nikki88
Family

Post by Nikki88 »

*dinging (not dining) sorry did not notice that before.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Yeah Nikki,

Mine definitly reminds me of metal sounds and like old hinges opening up and not like a regular bell but some type of chime. Not to mention the constant ringing in my ears. Its very strange because you would think that would drive us nuts but it doesn't. My husband has the constant ringing in his ears as well and he said it has become much more intense than before. I imagine we are experiencing the vibrational frequency changing and chakra's opening. Sometimes I wake up with a clang, a phone ringing, etc. Its quite a wonderful experience I just thought I might be a rusty old bucket with all the squeaking. :lol: :lol:
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Hehehe :)