Became very nervous

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Became very nervous

Post by SheraX »

I was disapointed with myself for becomming so nervous that I couldn't receive what I was hoping for. I apoligized for getting like that.But I stuck threw it to the end for I can get more used to it.As soon as that lift started to raise,that was it for me.Over whelmed! My body was doing the vibrating,I had alot of emountions rushing threw me at once. I did ask who was there ,I didn't hear anything but Dr M...sorry forget how to spell his name...came to mind. I felt like I had a pressure feeling on my right leg as if a hand was applying the pressue.Felt as if ,it was reasureance.

When I was done,the time on the clock was 1:22..I was looking at it tho before it went to 1:22,just thought it was neat the time was 1:22. heh this clock is even set at the wrong time by hours. I just don't bother setting that one.Its a clock I play the cd in,just to let yahs know. :D :D

thanks for "listening"!

*hugs*
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Hi Darlin' :D

Try not to get frustrated, maybe ask to meet someone you know or that you would feel comfortable with. Sounds like you had gotten pretty deep..

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Yes,good idea. Thanks Nova :)
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hiya Shera, I used to get so nervous too. With practice, it'll get easier. Hang in there.

Love, Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

K Thanks again.

Yes,I am pleased tho,at how deep and my visualization is well. BUT,when I start with visualizing the forhead and brow..and the lift..kinda wavers off some.

Like you said with pratice it will get better.
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

:D Sherax,

Wait until you to an OBE and go through the universe or get a kalaidescope of colors light show. I did not like the vibration stuff either thought I was having seizures, I'm sure they'll help us find a more comfortable way. I think you got it though and good luck with further AC experiences. Do you specifically ask to receive, be healed or be a healer? I have asked for all three at different times of course and I have had all but my own healing :? .
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

I do ask..but then I feel confused and I want both...if I ask to recieve,I feel guilty for not wanting to heal. I feel like I should be healing but then I want to recieve for myself....

silly shera.. :oops:
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Oh I hear you there, I just did the AC and when George said to think of what you want to heal or have a celestial visit. Instant confusion first because I wanted a healing for myself, but I asked for a celestial visit by Dr. Mendoza. I don't remember anything but hopefully he showed up.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

SheraX wrote:I do ask..but then I feel confused and I want both...if I ask to recieve,I feel guilty for not wanting to heal. I feel like I should be healing but then I want to recieve for myself....

silly shera.. :oops:
Silly Shera? Then silly Petra too! :lol:

Heather, get rid of those guilt feelings right away! You can't do much with guilty feelings in the way.
What I wanted initially was to meet Celestials. The healing could wait, I thought. I was bursting to meet my Guides. And eventually I did! The first was this rather large man full of all the colours under the sun.
Sometimes I don't know what I want, so I simply let events unfold and by the time the elevator doors open, I know what to expect.

I hope that helps, and once again, rid yourself of guilty feelings. The healings will come when you are well and truly ready!

Love, Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Yes Petra,I was thinking that myself. Thankyou :) :love I have been having a hard time visulizing the libary...everything is scattered..like I just moved in.Everything is out of place.Perhaps I should draw it for I can place it better in this head of mine.

I get in the shower,which I call the anti nervous/negitive shower.I have body wash that says anti nervous and I just look at it. :lol: It does help.

Like I said the libary and the lift isn't put together..there is black and nothing it between of each object.

Also a question,do you all keep vibrating? That hasn't happened again last night,but I did feel very light.I almost felt like I was tilting. Didn't really see much. It will come together.
lilaslight
Family

Post by lilaslight »

I did not like the vibration stuff either thought I was having seizures,
I LOVE the vibrating! I absolutely love it because it makes me feel connected to spirit and that I'm getting closer in my spiritual journey. I feel really alive and individually important in the grand sceme of life when I feel that energy source through my arms and hands and feet and legs.
I feel like maybe someday I could be a healer even. When I haven't meditated for a few days it takes me quite awhile to get back to that state where the vibrations begin again.
However, I rarely ever really visualize anything. I imagine plenty in my head but to reach the state where I actually see pictures like a movie running behind my closed eyes only happens after 45 minutes of meditation if I am very focused yet very relaxed. If I suddenly realize Hey, I'm actually "seeing" this, then usually it's gone in a poof!
Lila's Light
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Wanted to mention.... :) ...while I was meditating last night,It didn't seem like a voice,but I did hear...relax,just relax. After "hearing" that I noticed I was tense. This was during the 3rd part of the cd.

8)
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Back again... :D :D
Lila's Light,
I do at times start to see...it doesn't even seem to last for a second. I will see a face..Then its gone in a poof like you said.

I'm always like..was it my imagination? :D

*edited to add*

When I open my eyes I still see the aura lights that you see when eyes are closed.(not as vivid but there) Thought I would share that. This stuff just excites me,want to share it all.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hi sherax or Heather I see,

I get glimpses of people all the time and they move quite fast. With practice you will eventually be able to speak and receive from them. I have seen a long haired Old Indian man, young 13 yr old boy from like victorian days, in fact I see girls from that time frame as well. I have seen the ocean just as if I was there and outer space, but I just don't quite know exactly what I did to get there. It reminds me very much like learning a job or schooling, sometimes we just have to do it over and over and :idea: thats how it happens.

You are doing great.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

I have seen a man with sandy colored hair,with a dark complexion(not too dark) He had a higher forehead and a big smile,very friendly.Yes,I got that in a flash.hehehe :D