The iPod Construct

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
hamster whisperer
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

The iPod Construct

Post by hamster whisperer »

I just loaded the Akashic Construct CD into iTunes, and will put it on my iPod as soon as it finishes charging.
I printed out the instructions that George had on this forum since the CD didn't come with any.
Okay, here goes.
I live alone.
Will I blank out and be found days later? Will I need to set an alarm to wake up? Will I leave my body? Will I come back?
How deep will this take me?
I am terribly excited about starting this meditation.
The Midways prompt me constantly, so I know they want to talk with me.
I admit I am a little nervous.
Please reassure me.
George, is that you talking on the CD?
Jill
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Jill,

It is a simple meditation. You will be just fine. And it is George on the CD. Have fun!

Love,
Michelle
hamster whisperer
Family

Post by hamster whisperer »

I just noticed I made my initial post on this thread at 3:33!
That is one of the most frequent prompts I get.
I love this place!
Jill
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Hi Jill,

I'll simply say that my decision to give the AC a try was one of the best decisions I've made :wink: I noticed a difference after my first time. Allow yourself to be & like Michelle said, have fun :D

Doesn't George's voice having a calming effect ? Nowadays when I pop the AC in, just hearing his voice puts me under :wink:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

JILL!!! You said:
Will I blank out and be found days later?
What are you thinking of? :lol: But I have to admit I've done that...not with George's CD; after a night out with me mates when I was...oh about this height : --

Seriously...what Michelle and Anne said.

Take it slowly at first. Nice and slow will achieve the best results. Unlike yours truly who got a bit impatient at first, with not very good results.

Love, Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

It's also good on children, George can send my girls flat out for a good few hours... :lol:

Love Sarah
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Nothing to worry about,but I did jump ahead at first too and it was great what I experienced...but I did step back and doing it right like Petra said...niiice and slow. :)
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jill and everyone,

I must confess I jumped a head at first too just out of curiosity, mind you...couldn't help myself :roll: but it did work well for me when I worked on each step individually and allowed progress to happen as I was ready for it. Enjoy the peace and tranquility and eventual clarity of being in alpha without any expectations or worry...just "be" and enjoy. The Celestials will take it from there.

Sadly, George's voice just doesn't have the same effect on me that it once had. When you hear..."Darling, I'm hungry. What's for dinner?" and "Whew! that wheelie bin smells awful (trash can) what did you put in it?" on a regular basis...it sort of looses its magical charm. :P :lol:

whmm ...of course then there is the very frequent "Hey, aren't you due for a hug?" and the "ole charmers" back in business. :D

Love,
Sandy
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

You are sooo funny Sandy, reminds me of my ex, he couldn't speak a word of english when we married... :? got off to a good start hey.... :roll: I loved his accent and his back to front sentences, but as the years dragged by i noticed that i was talking backwards too and my vocabulary became very limited... :lol: I actually began to sound dense... What annoyed me the most about his english language was the fact that he insisted on naming everything with a "The" before the word... so i was called "The Sarah"... everything was "the"... "i'm the tired", "i'm the hungry".... :lol: I needed medical assistance after two years of it...

Love Sarah
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:lol: :lol: Sandy and Sarah,

You guys are so funny, but I'm sure we all no how the magic can wear off.

:wink: Jill,

You remind me of myself when I got started and I was given a prayer from Geoff that puts me to ease everytime I meditate, of course now I have added to it as my knowledge grows but it begins with my greeting "Our Father" included his divine light and love condition my soul to receive the messages from his angels, that my will be in service of him and I pray for others and offer my gratitudes, than I ask that he protect me from any lower beings that may wish to do me harm. This way I feel more comfortable and I receive so much more from meditation and spending time with Our Father and Celestial Friends, even if I never see them I know they are there and working with me each and every visit. I see the changes and enlightment I have received from meditation, not to mention the wonderful balance and peace I'm ever striving to have in my life. Bless you on your spirtual ascension.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
~*Star_Struck*~

Re: The iPod Construct

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

hamster whisperer wrote:I just loaded the Akashic Construct CD into iTunes, and will put it on my iPod as soon as it finishes charging.
I printed out the instructions that George had on this forum since the CD didn't come with any.
Okay, here goes.
I live alone.
Will I blank out and be found days later? Will I need to set an alarm to wake up? Will I leave my body? Will I come back?
How deep will this take me?
I am terribly excited about starting this meditation.
The Midways prompt me constantly, so I know they want to talk with me.
I admit I am a little nervous.
Please reassure me.
George, is that you talking on the CD?
Jill
Hi Jill :D
It certainly is George's wonderfully hypnotic voice that you hear on the CD. It's hard to say how deep it will take you because everyone is different, but you should improve with practise.
The day i got the construct my life changed.. i remember i was working as a first aider on the day that my cd arrived (i'd opened it in the morning before work but didn't have time to try it) and i got 30-40 prompts that day. They were so excited, it was unbelievable. I'd never felt anything like it.. and that's how i knew that the cd would be the start of something amazing for me.