The "creeps" are creeping up again...

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

The "creeps" are creeping up again...

Post by blue nova »

Good morning family :sunny:

One night during the holidays I had asked for my Loves that have departed to come and visit me and to check out the tree and all the festive lights, there was no hesitation on taking me up on this invitation.

I could sense them around and was seeing the most beautiful sparkles, orbs and other lights, I was very much enjoying the visits and reminising with them but after a couple of hours I started to get the "creeps". Ya know those icky kinda feelings that sometimes happen. I thought I was pretty much over those feelings....

I guess it could've been stemming from one of the visitors eh ? Or maybe it could've came from a newby spirit, one that I am not used to ? Maybe it's coming from the acclaimation of getting used to "them" again....

Does anyone else get the creeps ?

Hugs,
Anne

well, the thought just popped into my mind that I may not have gotten rid of all my fears yet.....dang it..I thought I had... :?
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Anne,

I certainly do, and am usually pretty pleased when I do, because inevitably someone has just been talking about a beloved departed person.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Hi Geoff,

Gotcha.

One thing I'd like to clarify. When I was seeing the lights I felt "good", I'd smile and have good feelings. The lights would cease or not be around when the creeps came. I could pinpoint where this feeling was coming from because I would keep looking at the same spot yet not "see" anything there. I guess I would expect that if a loved one where visiting I wouldn't feel icki-ness. I am glad that I can sense them so I'll work on it....although I am getting jumpy. As I was just typing a little creak almost sent me off my chair... :roll:

I did ask for this, I guess I am having a bit tougher time than I thought re-adjusting.

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Anne,

Is it possible what you are feeling is loss? You feel the love and presence of your loved ones when they come by but once they leave you end up reexperiencing their departure which feels lonely or sometimes creepy like something is just not right. Well their loving energy left a void that you are feeling. If this feels right work on reminding yourself that they are not really gone forever, you will see them again, and let their exit be OK. This may help the feeling pass much quicker for you.

Love,
Michelle
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Dear Anne, I definitely get that feeling. Accomapnied with the good feelings, just like you mention. With me, it is ringing, gentle touches and loving feelings, then a feeling of cold tingling and part of my scalp tensing up. I then feel really tired and cringy. It passes soon enough, and that warm loving presense returns.
In the new place we're in I feel very spooked out sometimes. Well, on two occasions to be precise and my son Manny informed me of feeling the same and he heard several French voices whispering all around him. But the whispering doesn't bother him. Only the 'bad feeling'.
To be honest, I feel very strange in the new place and can'twait to move. Phil just says I'm being silly and maybe (har har) the voices are trying to teach me French!

Love, Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Anne,

Don't you just love it....
I did ask for this, I guess I am having a bit tougher time than I thought re-adjusting.
Ask and Ye Shall Receive,,,,

I don't think we realize just how it will be, when we ask sometimes.

I've never Asked, for that ability,,,,I'd want to be too choosy on who comes in,,,,and I'm not sure that you can 'choose' in that area...

someone said once, when you open the door, anyone can come in...

I thought about that alot, and realized that when I had said,
"If my mom materialized in front of me I'd .....well I won't repeat that"

then I thought, if Mom coming in would frighten me, how on earth would I feel seeing a bunch of strangers....

so I backed off, and didn't ask,,,,but now I wonder if that's why I have a problem with 'visualization' and 'seeing celestials'....

big corner for me to go around there... :lol: :lol: :lol:

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Good morning family,

No creeps the last few nights :D :wink: We took the tree down yesterday afternoon and I had "nothing" last night. My husband finally spoke up and said that he's been seeing and hearing "things" so much lately that it's starting to bother him but at least he doesn't jump off of the couch anymore :wink:

I thought I'd share something interesting....I've been doing a lot of meditations & prayers asking for assistance with my marriage especially on his end, also help for my husband find his path again.
He's been seeing a blue light over the last few months, it seems he sees it and I do not even though I am right there.
I finally opened an angel book for the descriptions and found..... Archangel Raguel (blue) brings harmony to all relationships, and helps to heal misunderstandings.
Thought that was pretty cool :wink:

Hello Michelle, Pet and PP :D

A while back I started wanting what I had when I was a kid, the imagination, the seeing "them" again, even my old beliefs, ya know the ones before "I grew up", the ones without limitations :wink:
Things started to happen, a sort of shift has happened (happening) and everything has been heightened, the sensitivity is coming back.
The next time the creeps come back I'll try and solve the feeling instead of trying to hide from it like I usually do which usually involves the bed covers going over my head or jumping on the couch with my sleeping hubby :lol:

PP,
someone said once, when you open the door, anyone can come in...
Sometimes those doors can be flood gates !!! :lol: :wink:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Oh i always get the creeps, and it ruins my chances of contact with the cellestials. Just last night after my uncle had passed over, i could not sleep, imagining all sorts, like you do... I wasnt even asleep, but wide awake and i felt a sound vibrate in my left ear which was pressed to the pillow which i thought was quite clever really.. :) It went.. "woooo", i smiled, it came back again' "wooohooo", then again but this time i got really creeped out, put my head under the blankets and it dissapeared... :( I realised moments later, that is exactly how my deceased uncle would greet me as a ghost... he had that kind of humour...

Got to go now...

Love Sarah
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Hello Sarah ,

It's good to see you sis, sending you big hugs Image

Love,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
joshua291185
Family

Post by joshua291185 »

hello everyone,

i get that feeling too. i cant really describe it. not really cold or darkness, but just an off feeling. it feels like there is a thing or things around me that are not good. i will note that since ive been sleeping with crystals, praying to archangel michael/christ jesus/father/divine mother/holy guardian angels, and also purifying my sleeping area with white sage i have had no dreams of this nature. all my dreams seem to be protected and guarded. also in meditation i seem to be guarded as well.

love, joshua
11Prizms
Family

Post by 11Prizms »

I also purify my environment through white light in meditation and always through Michael/Jesus/Christ....it anchors me.

I've done white sage as well and since, no creepies have occurred.

xox,
Rebecca
I am.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi all,

well, I've got the goosebumps running up and down my legs right now, when that happens, I'm usually - like - now -,,,,,starting in on a conversation about 'spirit'....

I think I'm so used to ignoring 'signs', it's why I think, I don't get anything......but then again, I haven't been willing to 'open those doors'

Before my meditations, I always ask to be surrounded in Light,,,and call in my angels and guides,,,,to only let in 'the good' I do the same as you Rebecca....

when you feel the edgy stuff Josh,,,,you can ask them if they are from the light, and if they are not, they have to leave when you ask them to....

All Good/Light, angels, spirit, have to answer,,,,and they don't mind being asked, because they can answer truthfully....other energies, who may be not so grounded in the light,,,,,cannot lie,,,,but they can.....not answer...
So when they don't answer, tell them to 'be gone' that only beings in the light are allowed.....there's an actual formal request you can use, and I'll see if I can find it...
..... ....... ...... nope not at first glance, Ill have to 'ask' for it to come forward, and it will....

I also smudge my crystals, individual rooms, basically the whole house, can't stop in one part,,,should do the whole thing...

I make my own smudge combination,,,,sage, cedar, rosemary, and sweet grass, are the main components,,,I use a coffee grinder, which is only used for this....and mix it all together, I grind each herb individually and keep them separate.....then when I want to smudge, I may make a combination of all or some....just depends.......
it turns out a fine powder, and when you put a tsp or so on your burning shell, it burns in a nice line, doesn't smoulder and go out, (a shaman told me how to do it)...

so that may be why I also don't have alot of 'extra's around...

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
yeah, goosebumps all right, I just noticed the time my last was posted,
:lol: :lol: :lol:

pp
Daily Affirmation:
11Prizms
Family

Post by 11Prizms »

hey pp, I've been uber busy and just got on...of course I came on when I looked up at the 12:44 pm prompt...

and this the first thread I come to check in...

coincidence? I think not!

After you commented about Nebadonia, it really touched me (may be another thread)...

I will email you the dream I had, but I think you typing her name and the way it affected me in reading your posted PROMPTED the dream.

In either case, much love to you always and you were the first to tell ME how to cover myself in white light in meditations, love. Thx for the smudging tips....my daughters think I am a goof with it...but the whole house is 'clean'...I sleep much sounder and without interruption except from revelations which are always bon bons!

xoxox
rebecca
I am.
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Hi Anne
Yep I get the creeps heaps, but I love watching sparkles and orbs. When Jack and I saw a departed friend standing in the hall it was all a bit much, it wasn't Jack's first it's just we saw him together, and he wanted to give us a message. As you know that little tale created havoc for me and I have pulled my head in somewhat. I asked Jack if he's getting the creeps at present and he said Nah they don't mean for us to get them Mum they just want to be closer.. AHHHHHHHHHHHH so beautiful out of the mouth of babes.

Much love Gypsie
Love is an action and not a word...
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

I asked Jack if he's getting the creeps at present and he said Nah they don't mean for us to get them Mum they just want to be closer.. AHHHHHHHHHHHH so beautiful out of the mouth of babes.
I think that Jack hit 'er right on the nose Gypsie !! I think that he's taking it all in with great stride too, a very wise young man :D
I'm glad and very happy for you two, to be able to share these phenomena together and give eachother support.

Hugs to you and Jack,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Hugs from Jack and I right back at ya :cheers: he gives BIG BIG hugs.

My friend who was on chemo last year loved a Jack hug, he is a special lad. I still think WOW Jack you got school caption out of a big city school after being there just 1 year! You know Anne he won by 22 votes, he is so laid back, he just came into my room to tell me he loves me today. Are you talking to 11:11 people Mum?

I said yep, cheeky boy answered oh Mum it's 10 past 3 what does that mean? Ran out laughing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love to you sweet girl Gypsie Debs LUV2
lilly

Post by lilly »

I always smudge the house and if any creepies are around I pick some Rosemary from the garden and sit it in a little vase on my bedside table.
Since leaving my job I've had hardly any, thank goodness.
When a spirit is around it makes me feel like I'm going sideways or my head is heavy....sounds silly. Sometimes my throat gets a tickling sensation as well. They can't harm us. Sometimes they are looking for help. My brother and sisters are the same.
Once my brother saw the lady who lives behind their place appear in front of him like a glowing hologram type vision. At that exact time she had suffered a massive stroke. This lady is still alive after many years and has struggled to do amazing things. God Bless her.
Once I was in my friends shop with him and his mother and we were laughing and talking and I felt so ill, started almost dry wretching. I could feel a man who bred birds, it was her father, some other information came through and it left me drained. He suffered incredible nausea before he died. This happened quite spontaneously.
Love lilly xxxx
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Hi Lily
You know when I worked in a pet shop we all kind of got sick, I also was breeding baby birds and selling them hand raised. Anyway, we started to feel really sick in the tummy, turned out birds carry a type of clamidia and us humans can catch it. It affects our tummy and lungs, we all tested positive a short course of antibiotics we were all well. The owner lived miles away and we didn't see him much, he would drive down with his birds(another story) anyway after he sold up we got news on the vine he was very sick in hospital, one call and yep, he tested positive. He was lucky to live to tell the tale.
It amazes me how alike we all are on this board :lol: sometimes it's like mirror mirror :shock: we these kids get back to school I am smudging the house... love to all
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi, guys!
I've been feeling lonely for the boards, decided to set aside some of the things I have to do for something I want to do.

Don't you think that 'creepy' feeling simply leads back to our fear. I used to get that feeling a lot. If I ever start feeling unsafe I just ask for protection and the hair prickles relax.

I don't want to ruffle any feathers, so please bear with me, I'm only wondering. Does the burning of smudge pots really protect us? Or is it simply our belief that it protects us, that makes it protective? What is it exactly in the sage. Spirits can't smell right, so what is it that a negative spirit would sense from the sage that would keep it away?

Because of my allergies(I know Peacock they are a whole other arena that need to be delt with) The minute I smell burning sage my eyes puff up, and I have difficulty breathing, so logically, for me, this would be avoided as a protecterant. Invaribly whenever attending a spiritual book store, or psychic fair, I have to dose myself up with Benadryl and try not to breath too much.

When I get that 'creepy' feeling from living beings, I know to give them a wide birth, and send them blessings.

Love to all,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
11Prizms
Family

Post by 11Prizms »

I had the same sense on the smudging thing too, and truly, it was Pungent after I did it.

I don't actually hold any faith in smoke...I don't really do it because of that, it was more that I did it to see what might occur.

Am I convinced that was the reason for ease thereafter? No, I don't really know. I just know that the power of suggestion may have worked, but I don't not 'worship' smoke..

I do think there is an integration though between spirituality and science that lends itself to using organic material in spirituality activity that somehow moves the electrons or photons or energy in and around you. I don't know that equation or how, but am hopeful that things like this can be understood so there is more of a concrete principle to why things like this work or don't.

I eat holistic foods with the expectations they will be 'cleaner' and healthy for better 'energy' inside...so to use mother earth to fan away dead energy seemed to make sense at the time. Fire has historically been a cleanser, as has white sage...why? I don't know.

You can also put rocks in a circle and it will charge the earth in a positive way..why? I don't know. But its cool to tap into things like this that allow her (mother earth) to be more than oil and food to our lives.

:-)
xoxox,
Rebecca
I am.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Kim,
well, first I think you should remember, your prayers will do as much cleansing as any 'smoke'..

the smudging is a traditional way of the Natives,,,,,and I don't think it has any thing to do with 'protection' per se....

it's more of a way for the spirits to attach themselves to the smoke and be wafted upwards,,,,I think it's more symbolic,,,,well to me it's symbolic,

I don't get the creepy's,,,,,but when I do smudge, I use it just with the idea of the smoke taking out any 'unwanted energies' that may have gathered,,,,,even from me being in a bad mood, can leave a negative charge in the air...

I think you can use whatever method you prefer,,,,,open your windows, and ask for the light to carry them out,,,,

I like Rebeccas thoughts on it......

other folks here, just wanted to know about 'smudging' and it's purposes,

it's not something we 'have' to do,,,,it's just tradition for some....

so use your imagination, use your own prayers and light,,,,

protection, is when you surround yourself, to keep out unwanted energies,
I use Divine Light,,,,I call on my Archangels, Father Michael and Mother Spirit.....now what unwanted energie is going to by pass them I ask...

must be why I don't have the creepy's around....

also because I'm not a medium, might have something to do with it :lol: :lol:

it's funny, but I react to lavender that way, chokes me right up....

yesterday at the sweat I attended,,,they were burning different herbs, and they were going to put lavender on the fire,,,,but they couldn't locate it,,,,,saved me from saying I'll have to get out of here.....

like all things,,,,,if it works for you, do it, if it doesn't, don't, there's always alternate options...

love pp

feathers fine...xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hi everyone, but is it possible the creeps or negative spirits come to you to be helped? I don't know but what I have read is that many spirits get stuck on Urantia for various reasons. I guess its just better not to find out :shock: . I get the creeps alot and like PP right now it would scare me to see my mom, who I love, manifest let alone someone I don't know. I have fears in that area because I jump when the house cracks, etc. But sometimes I'm just plain afraid and I know it stems from scary movies and events from especially my young years. I always have the creeps after a scary movie, so I don't watch them anymore. I guess I'm asking about the negative spirits and if they should be helped.?
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi, all!
Alright how can I say this so it doesn't sound crazy. You know it's kind of like your first anything, there's always a little fear attached to doing something new, fear of the what if. After a couple of times you realize, "What was I afraid of?" Maybe because we face this kind of thing as a family and it's been prevelent for so many years, we have a different understanding.

I know George and the midwayers call them packets, but there really are so many spirits out there. Of all the countless individuals we've encountered, especially Aleah, only two were really nasty. And because she was prepared, knew that no matter how much they bellowed, she sent them on their way. They only have power if we give it to them. They cannot harm us in any way unless we give them permission. I believe many of them are stuck and looking for direction, or just carrying on with their existence such as it is.

There have been children dancing across the stage at performances, grandparents giving emotional support in times of stress, others helping to bring in customers for a yard sale, many are jsut passing through, a whole family stopping to help my sister move and tried desperately to understand my brother's numerological explanation of the universe. The poor father was so bewildered Aleah was rolling on the floor laughing, as he held his hands over his ears begging Bruce to please stop! One instance specifically is an experience I wouldn't trade for the world. If she had been afraid, I would have missed out on being a part of my own Dad coming out of darkness after thirty years... It was one of those moments that change you forever.

I guess what I'm trying to say is... probably very few that we will encounter are explosively angry or truly evil like those portrayed in the movies. Television has intimated that aliens are going to do experiments on us or take over the world right? What about the throng of helpers who have flocked to Urantia to help uplift the planet? There is truth, then there is fear generated to make someone rich, or powerful.

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
joshua291185
Family

Post by joshua291185 »

wow, thats very interesting, your description of dealing with spirits. with the smudging it is as pp said, not necessarily for protection and there is no need to find the mechanism with which it dispels negativity. it is about clearing and purifying an object, person, or space more than anything else. there is a spirit of the herb which carries power inherently and is magnified with prayer and intent. the smudge is real and when combine with sincere prayer and used ritualistically, very powerful.

love, joshua