Group Meditations

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Group Meditations

Post by happyrain »

I think you're right Sandy.

In the beginning was the word.

AUM is the holy vibration.

So think of this vibration as a line and everything we see coming from that.

World within worlds.

The sun is our heart. The trees our lungs.

But even further, everything suspended in space is His breath.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hello friends! Are you feeling the beauty of the sun and the moon working in tandem?!

Tonight is the worm moon! Or was that this morning? 🤔

Also known as the Crow moon!

"The Full Worm Moon, also referred to as the Full Crow Moon, is associated with winter's end. It occurs when the weather gets warm enough for worms and robins to make a reappearance."
https://www.vice.com/en/article/93k99a/ ... n-in-virgo

Strawberries here we come. =) Any seasonal foods you are excited about?

I hope we can meditate together tonight! We don't need to meet each other... But we can align our hearts, still our minds and open ourselves up to glorious breath and ask to receive Gods Love = )
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I hope we can meditate together tonight! We don't need to meet each other... But we can align our hearts, still our minds and open ourselves up to glorious breath and ask to receive Gods Love = )
Yes! I hear you Eric and I am with you tonight.

That image is amazing and stirs my soul... :happy

:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

How is everyone? Still meditating? Though I don't record every meditation, indeed I am trying to make it a regular practice!!

Kim, are you still with us?

Here's last nights experience. Hope it inspires others to share theirs.

Last nights meditation was glorious. It started raining, thunder and lightning. And I was constantly thanking God for such a good feeling inside. And I decided to talk to my body, while very deep in a meditative state.
"Okay body listen up..."
"Heallllllll" as I said this I had instense, intense chills come from the base of my spine ascend all the way up.
"Heallll bodyyy. Healll land.... Heal Self"
"Heal Earth... Heal Space... Heal All"
When I said all I specifically envisioned everyone in my house at that moment.

I was rocking in waves of ecstasy before returning back to silence....

I picked up a book my mom gifted me while I was hospitalized from mysterious whatever the hell last year. it's called, "beautiful thoughts"

I landed on this page...

"...prepare your mind to receive the best that life has to offer."

"Having a positive attitude is not the same as being naively upbeat. It's encouraging yourself and others around you, getting curious about the unknown, or telling someone they've done a great job. It's having fun even if you're losing. It's trying again and committing yourself over and over again. These are the building blocks to ensuring success. This is how you can anticipate, and witness, your dreams coming true."
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I haven't heard from anyone but I practiced a little meditation tonight. The setting sun was too compelling to ignore. Well maybe it is just me reaching out but it felt like Kim, you were there tonight.
Sandy too.

Whatever we've created is definitely there for us, and more real than the superficial and surface level thoughts that distract me from feeling that space we call the no-time.

Sending loving regards. :hithere :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I am with you Eric...I reached out to you with my heart. And you answered with these posts. I too am trying to be more regular with my meditations and will try to share what swirls gently around me, keeping in mind, of course, meditation embraces some very broad areas...so let's enjoy and explore where spirit leads us...
Love you brother...thanks for "hearing" me. :happy
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:loves :happy Awe shucks thanks for calling out!

Happy to have connected Sister.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hello happy rain and everyone here. I must apologize :sorry: for just not being here while I went through a rather rough time. I knew you were all with me After Christmas 2021 things like my health started to go downhill. Lack of energy being too tired. Things I ignored for about 4-5 months then when the strange pains started I could no longer ignore it. Long story short we discovered my aorta needed replacing. By the end of July a ton of tests and not enough time for a replacement aorta to be made we all decided to go with stents. So 11 hrs(int number hey) and 9 stents later then a cerebral stroke happened and the next 9 days in the ICU (for vascular care) then the next 2 walks on the vascular care ward. That was incredibly interesting!!
So it’s been a long yr recouping but I have had great success with the help of Mother,Fathet and AA Michael. My heart has healed (the pump went out of synch) my right leg has 99.9% come back.
Any other complaints are all improving daily and my gratitude has expanded to degrees I never knew existed. Sometimes I still feel slightly overwhelmed that’s when gratitude expands and the questioning (why) disappears . Keep shining your Light.
pp👵🏻😇
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

PP!!!! :bana: :bana: :bana: I was just thinking of you earlier. How we have missed you in these parts. :happy After all you have been through, it warms my heart and inspires me to hear you speak of gratitude. Mom and I were talking about gratitude this morning...She has had a tough time. It isn't easy getting old, and yet, regardless we are still the hands and feet of the divine and can serve the divine purpose in some surprising places and in ways we may not have expected. I think mom who has always helped people has been struggling with feelings of not being useful anymore.

I would love to catch up with you when you have the time. :sunflower:

I think we are going to start again next week with group meditations. It will probably be on Mondays. We haven't nailed down the time just yet. We need to run some ideas for that past Eric as we are really hoping to all be meditating at the same time. So I hope you will join us too PP. It will be open to anyone who wishes to meditate.

Okay...time for an early bedtime tonight.

Good night everyone. :hithere

xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hey,

Wow, that's wild Mrs. PP.

I am really happy everything is okay.

More and more I am realizing how important attitude is in relation to healing and physical health.

I have not had anything near as intense, but recently am overcoming a small shoulder injury and stress fracture in the foot.

So I don't say this in any way but to mean, be kind to ourselves.

Sandy- my Aunt would often say, "gettin' old ain't for sissies."

I'm really excited about getting back into a group meditation... I'm on central time, and told Sandy I will adjust my schedule accordingly.

Preferably if we can set it for an evening time before bed-

I may be a little selfish with this request but I am also trying no electronics thirty minutes before bed time. Heheheh. But I know with different time zones I leave it up to you ladies.

Nice to see you PP!
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hello Sandy and Happy Rain :bana: :bana: :bana:
I was and still am trying to answer this on my phone. But I just lost my answer. Try #2. I’ll shorten it up. My no meditation time is between 5-7pm pacific time. I’ve got supper and meds to do then. Otherwise I’m game for before 5 pm or after 7.
Thinking about it :roll: ;) LUV2 WHIST LUV2
So let’s hope this can work out.
Good comment from your Auntie, Eric. I like that one..,
Gettin old ain’t for sissies!!! I know that lately I’ve said.,,,I thought old age was a golden age. Guess it is really,,
No school, retirement,, yup waited a long time for that 🤣
However on that note I’ll say,,,,don’t save anything to do or try till retirement. Do it..Be it..Now! I’m working on being more physically active…like daily walking. Building up my stamina is rather trying too. But I know if I don’t I’ll be a real couch potato 🥔. It seemed like a long time getting my interest in things going and that dissipates with energy. But yes it is all improving. SovZi can only see getting back into a meditation program as a good and beneficial practice and not just for me.
Sounds good!!! Mondays you suggested Sandy?!!sounds good!!
I’ll be setting my timers!! Well it’s lunch time here then I go for a short walk I try to get in my Drs request of 1/2 hr a day to keep my weight where I want it but it’s more for the heart ♥️
So until we can chat. 🥰
You too hr.🥰
Daily Affirmation:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

If after 7 is possible that's great. Monday works for me.

Is 9PM Eastern time too late for everyone? That's only 8 central.

I am probably going to shoot for at least 30 minutes, but it's ok if others go longer.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Let's give 9 pm Eastern time a try. I may fall asleep. (Try to nap at some point today)
Been a marathon this weekend all geared toward getting the house ready to bring my parents home but I am excited to think that tonight I will be connecting with all of you again in a way that gently "stirs" the soul...Let's make cookies! :bana: Well...you know what I mean... :D
PP, I am beside myself knowing you are with us. :bana:

I am off and hope to catch up this afternoon with the board.

You guys are so loved!
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Good morning Sandy. = )

I say morning even though it is 10PM your time, on account that you might have fallen asleep.

I want you to know, if you did practice last night- I had joined in at the set time. 8PM central.

I hope your experience's are liberating.

Loving regards.

~HR
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning Eric and everybody,

LOL, I was all over the shop last night...actually started early. I think I told Kim 8 PM Eastern time...and it was brilliant literally....I saw a lot of light surrounding us and heat...LOL these days always heat eh? But no, my hands got very hot as they do when I do group meditations...Funny thing I had forgotten to turn off my phone which was close by and it ripped me out of meditation. Had to answer as there had been some developments with my parents (good developments mind you) and sure enough it was my sister wanting some information. I returned a little later to meditation around 9:00 and spent some peaceful moments. Someone was standing behind me with hands on both sides of my head and then resting on my shoulders.
It was a good beginning for me...and I suspect that even though it was bumpy where the time was concerned...the celestials hooked us up anyway.
I hope we didn't start too late for PP.
It was a very good experience for me. Thank you all for sharing this special time with me. :sunflower:

xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

That is a fantastic, and affirming experience Sandy.

I am so happy for all the blessings that come your way. :loves
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi all!
Suffice it to say, "I'm just so busy, something had to give, and that seems to be my time on the boards." Was excited to join the group meditation again.

I'm putting this up a little late today. Aleah got a call this morning her father-in-law, well he's been ill for some time. They are headed down to Chicago. Funny thing I thought I heard her crying in her sleep about 3:00 AM. Which is weird as she was in their apartment downstairs, and we rarely hear them.

I did know someone in spirit was trying to get my attention just before that. There is a blinking light on the smoke detector on my bedroom wall. A couple of times this week at night it looks like the light bops all over the place. I have my glasses off at the time, so there's that explanation, but I see it streak up to four or five feet away from where it's supposed to be. It looks higher, or lower, this way and that, changing directions several times. It happened last night. I was trying to figure it out, our dog was restless, up in the middle of the night. This never happens. While I was trying to coax her back into the room with her bed, she ignored me staring up toward the ceiling to the right of me. I said, "Yeah, somebody's here, but it's ok, go back to bed." So she did.

Anyway back to the group meditation. Maybe at some point we all meditated at the same time! :roll

Here's what I experienced.

Group Meditation August 18, 2023

I began an hour earlier in 'No time,' with Lynn. Hope you all don't mind, I included everyone in my chakra cleansing routine before meditating. If you felt warm sensations rising up your spine it was probably the archangels working on you. My hands felt very warm. The song, Can You Feel The Love Tonight, began playing in my head, continuing for the duration of the meditation.

We crossed the bridge after writing down our intention. Nebadonia was there, Lynn and I sat on either side. She placed a hand of ours in her lap, one top of the other, hers on the top. It felt so warm a golden glow began emanating from under them. I was captivated, our hands rose up. I couldn't figure out if we were given a ring or a bracelet. Quickly realized the band that was materializing was simply a concentration of golden light that dissipated when withdrawing our hands. Lynn and I smiled in surprise at Nebadonia. Neither one of us really knew what had happened. We thanked her hugged, then crossed the bridge.

On the other side there were many other people moving toward our direction. I wondered, “Are all these individuals going to join the meditation?” Melody was there! She appeared very uncomfortable. I tried coaxing her to join us, but it seemed too overwhelming. (I hesitated writing this down, but it was part of the meditation so I included it.) Shane was walking behind her. Melody couldn't see him. She walked away and disappeared. (Whenever I think of her I ask permission to send her loving healing light. Also asking she might receive a sign that Shane and her other family members are at her side. I ask a plethora of white feathers and cherry blossoms rain down around her. I so wish I had a tangible way of contacting her.)

As the others paired off into groups, Eric and Sandy crossed the bridge joining us. Lol, we were so excited about meeting up in meditation again, It was surprising we were able to calm down enough to meditate!

There were so many others there. Our group walked up to the crystal we normally gathered at. Suddenly many more crystals began popping up to accommodate all the groups. I smiled, wondering how that was going to work.

There was plenty of space between groups, so it didn't feel crowded. As if on cue, all became very quiet and dark except for the glow of the individual crystals. We all closed our eyes, placing our hands on the crystals. I received many symbols letting me know that celestials and loved ones were there with us. George and Monjoronson were off doing other work.

Usually meditations are very visual for me. This time it was more feeling, and a flowing merging of colors of blues, purple, and pinks. This went on pleasantly for a long time. It was like riding a wave. After some time, tears began sliding down my cheeks. I wondered if someone in our group was having a sad experience. Suddenly the meditation was over.

The meditation lasted a very long time 2 hours and 10 minutes. I held a large serpentine stone in my left hand, a large pink rose quartz in my right, and a celestite crystal over my heart. Right before meditation I wondered if a certain crystal could help facilitate our group connection, A tree jasper was recommended, couldn't find mine, when my eyes rested on the celestite.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... ve+tonight
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hey you,

There you are, Kim. :lol:

I want to say I am grateful you decided to meditate yesterday. Thank you for all the healing energy. Maybe those tears were deeply emotional happy tears? A healing of sorts.

:bana: Glad the troop is together.

If anyone is curious about my desires and experience... I asked God to unite the 1111MB family once more. The only mission I had in mind is that we be reminded of the, "Ever-Present" or "In All-Ways God Presence"

I am of the belief that attitude is enough to transform our inner and outer worlds for the better.

Near the end of the meditation I layed on my back and was feeling the warm sensations everyone is describing. The fact that I felt them in my hands made me think I could feel Sandy's projection.

Kim how kind of you to include Melody. If she is here, a hello to her- and I am honored you would include Shane in the meditation.

So... Are we to try again next Monday? Does the set time work for everyone? 9PM Eastern? I'll be in PA visiting my Grandpa. It shouldn't be an issue unless the immediate family beckons my participation.

That being said. Please continue with the scheduled time all and I will be back from PA soon to join in again.

Grateful for everyone here... <3 <3 <3
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hmm I don’t know why but I didn’t get notified of these posts, but I found you all anyway. The time was awkward for me which is why Kim and I tried to do a no time at the same time. I think I was being a bit of a baby but actually the 9 pm est might be a little better. Any earlier and I’m in the middle of mealtime and meds. So yes please next week let’s start at 9 eastern.
I have to say I felt rather at a loss since honestly I hadn’t really seriously meditated through my whole operation and healing this last year but I have done a lot of praying and spending time in awe and gratitude …. Still …,daily. Perhaps that’s the kind of meditation in itself. But it was weird. I was wondering well what should I do to prepare just like I’ve never done any meditation before ever so I lit some incense cleared my space with a AA Michael crystal and tuning fork cleansed my meditation crystal and turned on some classical piano music. Laid down and started breathing. Then I was in a place I’ve been before with all of us. This time there was only Kim and myself standing on a bank in front of a waterfall. She held out her arms to me and I ran into them crying. I actually cried myself right out of the meditation,
Couldn’t believe it! I quickly went back and Kim whisked us off somewhere and she had to leave me to go work. Then AAMichael took me to a World Pyramid to send healing to Maui. At some point George appeared to say hello to me then he was gone.
After a while, Kim returned and I knew the meditation was over for me. I felt quite emotionally “spent” and fulfilled at the same time. My meditation only lasted a half hr but when it’s done you really know it’s done.
Whoever was the instigator to get us back together
THANK YOU. Everything happens at the right time THANK YOU
pp
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning! :sunny:
I enjoyed everyone's description of their group meditation experience. I felt strong emotions and tingling as I read them. You know, it is good to be back together. You guys are family.

PP wrote:
Whoever was the instigator to get us back together
THANK YOU. Everything happens at the right time THANK YOU
That would be Eric... and spirit too. :sunflower:
I know I needed this. I needed you all. Just sitting together with you guys again in itself gave me peace. Of course, the added bonus of Divine Love did its thing too.

9:00 p.m. next Monday works for me. This time I will turn my phone off and make sure any pressing conversations occur well beforehand.

I'm eating a bowl of raisin bran and contemplating something Eric said...
"The only mission I had in mind is that we be reminded of the, "Ever-Present" or "In All-Ways God Presence"
I am thinking what a difference that will make in my life. So starting today I am going to work to do just that. And yes, I know it will be work as old habits of mind can be difficult to break and I have slowly drifted into a "sadish" outlook over the years. Lytske would call it sitting on my "pity potty".
So I am soon off to start working on the above. I wonder what a change a month would bring with that in mind. ???

Love you guys. :love
Sandy

Oh, Kim...how is Aleah's father-in-law? I'm thinking of them and sending love and support.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I can not take the credit, but I am happy to get back into the practice and with people who have been with me(even if online only) from the beginning of my spiritual pursuits.

I think our group meditation is partly responsible for this mornings blessing, I awoke from a dream earlier this morning and when I decided to write it down the time showed 414AM.

I am going to post it in the essay section under, "Discovering Answers" which kind of archives my journey in interacting with a Living Spirit and making Self-discoveries.

So... It seems the practice we are engaged in yields benefits that might not come right away but will be made apparent over time.

I am excited to report this to you all and hope to join in next Monday from York, PA. = )

<3
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Eric,
I believe group meditation or any meditation helps in so many ways. George would say when talking about the AC (which is a form of meditation), that it goes where you need it the most. All the more for us to practice it, eh? For me, I slept like a baby after Monday's evening meditation. :D
I hope you have a safe and enjoyable time in Pennsylvania. Let's hope you get a nice break from the heat in Texas. :shock:
xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thanks Sandy, I'm here in York PA to celebrate my Pappy's 90th birthday.

And good news! I was able to join in on last nights meditation. I came in about 20 minutes late, and didn't last long... But I prayed to be connected to you all and to send loving regards. I also prayed for some healing.

My Aunt is growing in her personal Faith and shares things with me that I don't always agree with, but I pray to God I am navigating correctly so as not to impose.

A lot of this stuff has to do with the lore of fallen angels of which I feel a personal connection to. I don't necessarily understand or agree with all these negative associations accredited to ancient Gods either.

So, what can I do but try to respond in a patient and open manner?

Hope everyone else was able to meditate.

After about 10 minutes I had to lay on my back, which caused me to fall asleep. :oops: Apparently I was really tired and needed rest.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi Eric,
Is this the same Pappy you talked about a few years ago?

As far as relegions go, sometimes all we can do is listen and then walk away. Sometimes if they push too strongly I'll say, "It's very interesting all the different beliefs in the world. That doesn't align with my understanding of how spirit works, but we're all entitled to our own opinion, right? " I'm glad you found time to join us. I fell asleep too!

Group meditation August 22, 2023
Started meditating with the group last night, after about five minutes... I fell asleep.

Tried again this morning in 'No Time'.

The song Mad World began playing in my head right before meditation and played very softly in the background periodically throughout the meditation. I thought this was an incongruous song to be paired with meditation.

We all went through our chakra cleansing and clearing. While writing our intention, each one of us took turns writing a word. I looked down and we were all wearing metallic colbalt blue... the best way to describe them is,... space suits. They were very bulky and detailed. As we started to cross the bridge our suits became magnetized. Very awkwardly we bungled our way to Nebadonia sitting on a bench half way across. Our suits demagnetized and we all sat at her feet like children listening to a story.

I couldn't hear what Nebadonia was saying, but I was so full of love for her and grateful she was hear for us. When she finished we all stood up and stuck together again. It was really funny, we were giggling and laughing trying to move together as a group. We were so silly! We didn't even try to figure out how to detach our suits. Eric decided after a few minutes it was time to get on with the meditation. Sandy, Lynn and I were having a great time, probably could have spent the whole meditation goofing around being stuck together. His suit suddenly disappeared, rolling is eyes at us goofy old ladies, he smiled, grabbed a hand in the mass, and started walking forward. As he did this all our suits disappeared and we followed, all holding hands.
Stopping at the other side, still smiling and giggling mind you, I tried to figure out, “What was that all about!!!” It flashed through my mind, “Is that the suit of armor we wear in life to protect ourselves?”

Shane appeared in front of us smiling broadly. I wondered if he was responsible for the suits, reminding us to not take life so seriously.( Monjoronson gave me his symbol just now as I was writing this, and received another one I do not recognize, okay now a few more I don't recognize. This must be very important to remember).

Walking to the crystal, other groups could be seen off in the distance.
Touching the crystal I then started receiving many symbols, one after another. At the end my TA's symbol... “Blazed!” This happened to all of us. Our TA's took both our hands in theirs and we all quickly rose up in the air going our separate ways. My TA and I continuing to hold hands, went very, very far up into space. He said this was a reminder of a message I received long ago that, “There are no limits.”

As we moved from place to place I realized this meditation was to let us all know it's time for all of us to get to know our TAs more. After reaching this understanding, the meditation was quickly over. I held a green calcite stone in my left hand, a large piece of petrified wood in my right, and a crystal multifaceted amethyst over my heart.

When meditating I listen to Universal White Noise on YouTube. Coming out of the meditation I could hear seven single notes of music over the top of the universal white noise. Concentrating it repeated several times so I could remember it. First note was middle C. Then down to B, middle C, B, middle C, back down to A, A. I have no idea what this means. Is it part of a song I'm supposed to find for a message? “Yeesh!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KjSTwBXDts This is Pentatonix's rendition of Mad World with lyrics. I listened and read the words very carefully after meditation. I wondered if it was related to the suits of armor and bungling around in the beginning of the meditation. At first I sighed, “Why can't a message be straight forward and tell me what it means?” Then immediately it occurred to me, “It's not the destination, it's the journey.” Smiled remembering, “I kind of like the challenge.” Yeah, I am never going to find which song the notes belong to. Maybe their purpose was to remind me about life is a journey to be explored and enjoyed? Or maybe the music notes are for someone else to recognize?

Happy meditating everyone!

Kim
Last edited by Seeker13 on Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
You thanked me for including Melody and Shane in our last group meditation. I honestly do not decide who joins us. I'm a complete bystander, spirit makes all the decisions. I simply remember and record them.

Although I join you in the appreciating who appears!

Kim