Group Meditations

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Group Meditations

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning family! :love

Well my first week in the US is nearly over. My children took vacation days last week to enjoy the together time and now it is daily routine time. :) I walked my eldest grandson to school in the rain this morning. It was nice as we chatted the whole way about this that and nothing. My son and daughter-in-law work from home so I am learning to move quietly and not be too loud and distracting although they are very loving and patient with me. Much has changed sine I lived here 16 years ago but so was Australia new to me back then and I learned and grew to love the differences so with an open mind to this new chapter I will throw myself in whole heartedly and see where the path leads.

Thank you, all of you, for shoring me up. In reality, it wasn't as as big a hurdle as I was expecting. LOL ...and without a huge amount of fanfare and drama I have settled in rather nice l I think. The biggest hurdle will be passing the driving test. :shock: (which I wasn't expecting to have to do...I mean I've been driving a car for decades. LOL
I have the softest bed and the cutest room with glowing stars on the ceiling which lure me to sleep with a smile on my face...I am so blessed. :)
I will be meditating, hopefully, a little later and catch up with all you lovies.

I loved your last meditation Kim. It felt right to me and what you said here rings all my truth bells...
"Reflecting on this meditation I marveled at how contradictory the scene seemed to be from what we're all experiencing. It hit me, "That's because spirit does not see our illness, only our wellness. It does not see our worry, suffering and grief, it only sees our wholeness. We're not chastised for our absence, instead greeted with love at our presence. We are not forgotten and left behind for not living up to some higher ideal. Spirit is patient, loving, ready at any time to meet us when we're ready to seek it."
All we have to do is ask, eh? :sunflower:

love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Sandy!!
It's 2:11PM as I send this energetic welcome your way with a big smile on my face. Welcome home, back in the USofA! Walking with your grandson in the rain seems just lovely. Sandy, remember to brush up on unprotected left turns. It seems no one knows how to do those here anymore. :lol:

I want you to know I brought you into my awareness last night! Our group here. It's so, joyfully satisfactory, hearing you talk about the stars above your head. I felt that same sense of wonder in last nights meditation.

My journal entry(written around midnight),

I got to meditate on the beach with Lauren. We had two very comfortable foldable chairs parked right in front of the ocean. The sounds of the waves, the cool breeze and the lunar eclipse were so magical. We had blankets and just before silencing our minds and entering into prayer I had so much joy and excitement. I'm still fairly energized. Wish I could have stayed out there all night meditating. The stars were easy to behold with little light pollution. Near the end of our meditation we saw a shooting star. The gentle tide stopped just in front of our feet. My thoughts at one point were with Gurunath. As if he was there guiding us in meditation. Then I thought about Steve. We were able to move through the motions. I thought about Sandy and started feeling so much love and felt so much magic in the vast ocean before me and the sky above me. I started feeling it in my spine and felt healed on some level. God is great. There was a lot of magic in simply being in nature. There were no mosquitos and no critters to crawl on me. The temperature was perfect. It was ideal meditating scenery.
Namaste from Galveston TX.

My camera is broken and it turns out I have no idea how to photograph a lunar eclipse with the camera I was using. So my journal entry are the only visuals I can provide.

Very happy to hear of the relief from your travels, and the wonder shared with your family. My loving regards.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
sammy

Post by sammy »

Eric - What a beautiful picture you painted! I can almost see the ocean, stars and eclipse!

(((((SANDY)))))! I am SO happy to hear you are settling in well :loves

Walking your grandson to school must be a wonderful way to start a new normal along with your comfy bed and star lit ceiling!

Years ago, when we moved to Minnesota, we had to pass the driver's test as well as the written test. We kept the study guide in the bathroom for reading :lol: Worked out pretty well :lol: Good luck on your test and sending hugs :kiss:

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Sammyjo,

I'm happy Sandy brought some life back to this section. Lol. How have you been? Inquiring minds! It's a beautiful and HOT day here in Texas.
Juno(our girl dog) is obsessing over a game of fetch.

Hope all is well. If anyone is talking to Kim please send my regards~ as well as Mrs. Plume.

<3 <3 <3
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello SammyJo and Eric and everyone else reading this thread.

I am with Sammy, Eric, the picture you painted of your meditation was beautiful. I can feel it now by just closing my eyes for a moment. Thank you for that. :D I also must admit that my own photos did not do the lunar eclipse justice either. I guess in reality unless we are blessed with photo graphic abilities and a fabulous specific camera built for capturing such wonders that is just one of those events we carry inside of us and share in ways... well just like you did in describing your meditation. You wrote with heart and that created something more then mere words, eh? If that makes any sense at all. :scratch:

Sammy I am having so much fun. My grandson asked a million questions and somehow he looks at me like I am just the smartest person in the world. LOL except when we play basket ball...oh my that is ugly. :lol:

Thanks for the encouragement on the driving test. Funny thing, I can drive for a year on my international drivers license. But definitely walking and driving watching out for those unprotected left turns and avoiding parallel parking like the plague. :shock:

Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Go to a school parking lot after hours and practice the parallel parking. Lots of room and no on lookers...easy peasy!
My grandson asked a million questions and somehow he looks at me like I am just the smartest person in the world. LOL except when we play basket ball...oh my that is ugly. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Somehow I pictured you to be a basketball player. I'm not! I was the kid in gym class that was always spaced out - I took 3 basketballs to the nose during middle school and my mom let me take an F every time we had it for gym in highschool :bball:

You sound SO happy! YAY!

LOVE you (and y'all) tons!
Sammy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

The beauty of the no-time is that we don't have to sit in a formal meditative posture to greet one another. Whenever we are feeling centered by God, we can recognize our group here. That's us meeting in the no-time. And that reality can be any instant, a moment of in-between... It's as simple as what transpires walking from one room to the other.

That's my message for our meditation group... My loving regards~
sammy

Post by sammy »

:loves

Sweet!

Hope your health is improving!

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Sammy,

Yes it is, with or without answers. I've taken the reins and Universe has acknowledged in kind. :loves Still a journey, but one I am most fascinated by. Improving is.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

The beauty of the no-time is that we don't have to sit in a formal meditative posture to greet one another. Whenever we are feeling centered by God, we can recognize our group here. That's us meeting in the no-time. And that reality can be any instant, a moment of in-between... It's as simple as what transpires walking from one room to the other.

That's my message for our meditation group... My loving regards~
...Wow! and what an inspired message it is too. Perfect explanation of "no time". :sunflower:

Hello Everyone... :hithere

XX Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Good morning Sandy. =) It's surreal talking to you knowing we're on the same side of the world. :lol: No more +14 hour time difference, or whatever it was. Wishing you a lovely day~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

You know, Not even a minute ago I was thinking the same thing, Eric. For me, it all doesn't seem real yet. :shock:

I have a kitty who is keeping me company as I type from my room. Life feels pretty good this morning. I am learning lessons I think in flexibility... process of learning anyway. :)

:sunny:
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere Family! I'm bringing Jonathans post over here- he recently joined us in Sunday meditation and had an amazing contact experience. He talked about it in a very intriguing thread titled, "The Starry Crown." http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... 15#p216042 The thread seems to be describing a type of awareness that goes beyond 3D. It is really fascinating if you get a chance, check it out.

Here's his meditation experience, Kim I hope you're well and have time to read these!
thank you for inviting me to join in on the group meditation. I attended. This might sound funny but I actually felt a little social anxiety, which made it more real for me. I started my meditation a little earlier to get comfortable in my Akashic workshop. But when I ended the meditation I looked at my clock and it was exactly 9:30 eastern. So I was there for a full hour, which is unusually long for me. While there I saw a field of endless yellow flowers and completely submerged myself in the river of healing. But most of the time I was sitting in a circle around a large crystal. Everyone was holding hands and I found it much easier to reach stillness like that. I also saw the face of a man with dark hair and intense eyes. We just looked at each other for awhile but neither of us said anything. It was intriguing. This was a different experience for me, that was overall very positive. I will be sure to make it a regular practice.
Jonathan I always get a little lump of nervous energy when I am with new people but it seems to settle when we start talking about topics of interest or are genuinely engaged. My experience is that the Universe meets you half way and the initial anxious energy wanes as we engage ourselves more and more. I appreciate your intent and integrity with this experience. The flowers, alongside the river of healing and crystals. These are important images... And then, there was meeting this mysterious man with intense eyes.

Unrelated- or maybe it is, in regards to your crown opening... I find it interesting when you said that only after sharing your experience was clarity established. This is definitely a personal journey and I am engaged with your experiences as well as others who share here- offering us all a small view through what is otherwise a very unique lens.

I didn't meditate until later in the night but I had a wonderful dream after meditating! Here's the entry:
The first part of my dream was very cool... I waited to record it though.
I dreamt I was in my original bedroom laying down to sleep- and the sun was setting. Behind closed eyes the sun was flooding my mind. It was the most beautiful sensation. Gurunath was there without form. Just that I could feel his presence and I was chanting. Aummmmmmmmm.......... Aimmmmmmmm........ Riiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg........... Rammmmmmmmm
And each vibration sent a wonderful rush of tubular energy coercing through my spine.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello everyone,

Please forgive me for my absence this week as I have contracted covid as did my son. I am still fighting it but in a good place now with mediations and what not so I wanted to write and welcome Jonathon to our group meditation. Lat night around 3:00 am I woke up and couldn't sleep so after texting Geoff and another Aussie friend I closed my eyes and allowed what the universe wished. It looks like I was given healing and energy as light cycled through my being. Today I feel rested and ready...so hopefully I am soon past the worst of it. My son also seems a little better today.

Thank you Jonathon for sharing your meditation. The sensation of holding hands has always uplifted me during group meditation. It is a comfort to know that no matter where we sit on this planet, Spirit connects us...

Love to all of you,
:loves
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Dear Sandy,

A speedy recovery to you. Meditation is the best immunity builder. I might suggest vitamin c, d and zinc as well- it has helped many who have caught COVID. I was healing last night in meditation too and believe Gods love can perform miracles!

Much love dear Sister. :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Eric,

I sat out in the sun this morning and enjoyed the warming rays. It was a little nippy yet but lovely to be outside. I will take your advice with the vitamins and once again I thank you. :love

xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hope we all make an effort to try and meditate tomorrow night! :loves
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I actually got to jump "in" at the arranged time- 7:30PM central. I greeted everyone with my Heart- haven't heard from Kim in a while, but acknowledged her- Sandy, Shane, Johnathan. PP- Sammyjo. I tried spending more time escaping my thought and perceiving reality outside the idea of my self. The breath was a wonderful transportation device.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Eric,

I missed the actual "jump in" time but meditated with the group in no time a little while ago. I feel so much better for it. I envisaged the meditation group, all together and I could feel somebody's presence holding my hand for a bit. It was comforting and felt like "home." As I relaxed and let go I felt energy flowing into me...healing energy I suspect. I left in peace with a feeling of gratitude.
I hope everyone else feels surrounded by cosmic love and peace. :happy

xxSandy
Starwalker
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Starwalker »

Hi all,

I joined with the group last night in meditation. I started out in my Akashic Workshop and then asked to be joined with the group. I recall sitting around the large crystal again. Sandy, I think that was my hand you were holding. And you could also have been feeling the same energy that I have been feeling while practicing The Flight of the Eagle meditation. I feel it in my core, and it fluctuates at times. I envision it as a quantum field within me.

I also saw the man with the dark hair and intense eyes again. However, this time it wasn’t just his face, but his complete form. He took me away from the group and brought me to a church. It was the sane church I attended with my grandmother as a child, except it had a blue roof. I went inside and walked up the aisle to the altar, and bowed to the large cross that hung there. I turned around to see the pews were empty. I sensed someone outside the doors and went to let them in. But instead of walking there, I flew with owl wings. When I opened the door, there was a being with bright red skin. It walked in, and that’s where my visuals ended.

The man and I did not speak throughout this experience. I asked Spirit today for his name, and the name Andre instantly came to mind. I think Andre is my spirit guide and companion. I’m looking forward to getting to know him better.

I hope everyone is feeling the love!

Jon
”The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible.” ~ Arthur C. Clarke
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Sandy I am glad you feel better after meditating... It's the best medicine.

Jon what a cool experience. Today I thought more about you and our group during my nature walk/exercise. I thought, we are mini-creators... And, are you the red energy I dreamt of in 2008?

You don't have to have an answer, or if you don't think you are this is completely fine too.

I had a dream last night I was standing by water and initiating something with the sound of a drum. It was a snare, I almost remember the rhythm... I continually drummed out a rhythm in this dream...

During my walk in nature I saw a bright red cardinal come out from the tree's, and a larger mockingbird right behind it- they were both chasing a vibrant green cicada. I'm not sure but my presence might have ended the hunt after the initial attempt... They weren't competing with one another, just happened to be hunting the same meal.

As I continued down along the bayou I realized I was 5 feet from two very large hawks. One swooped across me, moving through the low brush without making a sound. I realized I too was moving without making a sound. It rained briefly the day before and the ground was soft enough that my footsteps weren't crunching on any debris. I stood between both hawks and felt a rush of power. Like a Spirit communicating through us.

What I began to feel was an opening of my mind, my eyes felt slightly widened and it was as if I was residing outside my body- identifying with the body and the natural surroundings. I wasn't sure what I was looking at in this moment, just that I felt more connected in empty space than normal.

This walk ended with a black and white woodpecker... Which was a nod to the drummer in my dream. In fact... The cicada has a lot to do with cycles and rhythms... The mockingbird is able to mimic other birds and animals, they are fiercely protective and have a beautiful song. Cardinals have mates for life. Hawks have keen observation... And woodpecker again has the power of rhythm... Cicadas are a sign of transformation.

I feel like there's an emphasis on transformation, creativity, physicality, spirituality and internal rhythms.

Interesting. :hithere
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I can no longer edit my post but this was my observations elaborated- my commune with nature... Hopefully a message here that resonates with others...

I feel like there's an emphasis on transformation(Cicada). Seek the nourishment(The pursuit). There is a lot of energy, which means increasing physicality or simply adding movement(Cardinal). There is also a power of protection(Cicada escaped without harm), speaking ones truth but recognizing truth in others(Mockingbird) and community(Different species in each others company). Keen observation... Doubly so(Two hawks. Again community or... Family). And there are natural cycles within and without(Black and white woodpecker).

All of this is related to within and without. To be mindful of the moment, to move accordingly, to look the moment in the eyes and engage the present when the present demands it. Do not feel overburdened... And sometimes it means moving gracefully through uncomfortable energy. Just breathe and be unafraid to look at the awkward energy in the eyes.

I'd like to add- you can even smile at it. :lol:
Starwalker
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Starwalker »

Hi Eric,

It seems there were a few hungry birds left in your dream if the cicada got away. Hungry birds and cicadas also made appearances in the celestial message I shared yesterday in the “Learning to Fly” thread. Which brings me back to wondering what is going on with our sun? I have a theory but lack the words to convey it at the moment.

Back to your question, I am not sure if I am the red energy you dreamed of, but that may be a good name for what I feel when practicing the Flight of the Eagle. In this meditation it is in the red cove that we absorb the energy and power. Have you read the transcript or tried to practice it?

My writing isn’t flowing the best this evening, so I will have to leave it here for now. I think I may have arrived at another reservoir in the river of my life. Hopefully it won’t be long before the water spills over the dam. Perhaps I need a short period to regroup and let the spiritual pressure build up again.

Happy meditating,
Jon
”The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible.” ~ Arthur C. Clarke
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Sorry for the confusion, the walk in nature wasn't a dream but my observations walking down my bayou and going out to exercise. The only part that was a dream was the drumming by water. I did read the link you posted and tried it but was not getting into it. I'm not very good with guided regressions/meditations or hypnosis. It's easier for me to sit in stillness without external dictation.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi, Everyone!
I've been absent from the boards taking some much needed time to work through emotional issues and exhaustion. It might be impossible to catch up with all the posts! Last Thursday I told spirit I was ready to get back on my journey. It's a little crazy how quickly they took me up on that as spiritual happenings began right away. If anyone is interested in reading about a few of those things just ask and I'll add them here. As it is my meditation is quite lengthy, but for anyone who knows me that's not unusual. :D

After plodding through a contrast filled day, by 4:00 in the afternoon I'd gone to meditate for the sole purpose of having an attitude adjustment. Because of my frame of mind there were no great expectations for any kind of connection. I was completely surprised and over joyed that I was able to make not only a strong connection, but also have an extraordinarily wonder filled meditation!

Meditation July 12, 2022
Avi Kaplan's song All Is Well played throughout this meditation.

Before having hardly any prep time my maternal grandparents were beside me hanging onto my hands. Grandma(on my right) and Grandpa (on my left).I was a little surprised, but so incredibly grateful to have them there. We were kind of in a nowhere place. No ground or sky, up or down. There was nothing but shades of blue and indigo denoting the space we occupied.

Recalling the phone happenings in the last few days, and how in my last meditation I'd invited others into my vortex. I'd wondered if that was possible and suddenly the meditation commenced without waiting to give me an answer.
We talked, I felt such all encompassing love emanating toward me, marveled that they had been watching over me with such care and concern, watching my progress, witnessing my letting go of certain issues of late.

(This was a very visual meditation where energy and feelings were denoted with intensities of color.)

I could see energy appearing like the wind, gathering speed, swirling around us! Realized this was my vortex. While trying to take this all in, my Mom joined us taking my right hand. My grandparents stayed with us moving aside as Aleah arrived, carrying her unborn baby girl in her arms, and taking my left hand. The females in my family kept streaming in, all taking a hand when reaching us. Tiny and Nova, my sister and niece came taking Mom's hand. My sister held the hand of a niece we'd never met named Christy. It was amazing how happy they both looked, like their feelings radiated from inside them outward!

Cousin Kayte and her girls came in, then it seemed all the women from my mom's side were walking toward us. My daughter-in-law joined us. I was astonished as the line of people holding hands kept growing and growing!

As everyone kept coming I thought about finishing the regular routine of preparation I do when beginning to meditate. I asked the archangels who cleanse and heal my chakras, if I could ask permission for them to do this for everyone coming to join us. They could as long as the others were accepting of this.

The energy winds kept increasing in height and density! I began calling on the archangels in the regular order I did for myself. The cleansing and healing stretched over several minutes. The archangels waited patiently for me to ask them to join us as I reveled in amazement for a time between each healing. I could SEE the release of whatever we had buried inside us, rise up in clouds of color corresponding with the individual chakras. Several minutes later after Archangel Uriel finished with our crown chakras a multitude of minute individual colored sparkles, rose up streaming from everyone's crown.

It dawned on me then that this was a gathering of the female energy from our family. Grandma and Grandpa smiled at this recognition(So funny! While rereading this, the taste of my grandma's barley soup filled my mouth. She passed away in 1974. It's been a very long time since having her soup.). The relatives kept coming, then female friends came also! I smiled noticing I was watching all this happen, and narrating it out loud at the same time.

Then males began to arrive, George met Sandy, her eyes twinkling in delight. Sammyjo had the biggest smile on her face, leading all the board members who wanted to be a part of this. Lynn arrived her hair flowing, the picture of health. She motioned below, coaxing her husband to join her. It seemed like we were on a plateau, but there was nothing recognizable of a landscape, only different colors and densities of colors.

My brother Rick appeared, meeting Christy, the daughter he'd never met, with a loving embrace. Her son, who had passed a few years earlier was with him. All of my brother's daughters and granddaughter walked up then, all coming together in a long group hug. All that had been keeping them separate from each other instantly vanished in that moment. I watched the residue of it stream off behind them as they came together. The look of contentment on Rick's face was... perfect. Without words his expression reflected, “This is all I've been wanting.”

The wonderful pressure of the growing gathering of love was amazing,..spectatular! I noticed people were gathering into smaller groups. One of my friends began teaching The Sacred Tara Dance to whomever wanted to learn. My granddaughters ran to join the large group of eager students.

My dad appeared then with all of his family. His mom was overjoyed to have all of her family around hugging and smiling! I could physically feel the joy emanating and growing! Those gathering didn't simply smile with their expressions, the pureness of their happiness and love emanated from them!

The archangels had stayed with us. I gave many thanks for their help in this gathering. My TA gave me his symbol, appearing at my side. Taking my hand we began rising up. I resisted a little not ready to leave this outstanding gathering! He nodded, letting me know we wouldn't go far and for too long. As we rose up I understood what he wanted to show me. We had a visual of the whole world! I saw there were groups just like this ours of others gathering internationally! What Banyan wanted me to realize was this wasn't just an isolated 'me, and my family and friends gathering', this was a global merging of energy and upliftment for the entire Earth!

(There have been many meditations where humans living and deceased have come together with a multitude of celestials to stream healing to our world. I realized this meditation was different. Instead of everyone working together to heal the planet, we gathered and each of us was being healed individually, thereby healing the world!)
Grasping this, it was a very heart filling, almost overwhelming understanding. At the very beginning of the meditation I intended to ask about what the effects of the five planetary alignment about to happen would have on our world. Before that happened I was swept away with the current of the meditation. Even though I'd never formulated the question, I believe this was an answer to that.. at least that's my my take away of it.

I'm not exactly sure how long this meditation lasted, about an hour and a half to two hours. I wish I could capture with words the all encompassing feeling of love felt throughout this meditation! It was so strong, like I could feel the pressure of it in every cell of my body! I tried to hold on to it for as long as I could, reluctantly letting it go in the end.

Usually I kind of keep myself half way in alpha so I can recall as many details as possible when recording the meditation. After the end, begin writing it down right away as the clearness of the details fade pretty quickly sometimes when out of alpha. This time however I felt I was supposed to message as many people as I could so they could think about how they were feeling in that moment. I so wanted everyone to be able to feel, even just a fraction, of the intensity of the meditation as I had. I quickly messaged a handful of friends and family. Admittedly I was a little loopy, still quite 'under the influence' of alpha and wasn't as aware of my surroundings as I probably should have been before sending the messages out.

While still recording the meditation my family all arrived home all at once. They entered the house as they usually did, chatting enthusiastically. I became extremely aware of my state. To me their energy hit me with an intense pressure. It felt like someone had come up from behind and pushed on my back. I didn't want to interrupt the flow of concentration. Fortunately! They have been exposed to this enough they immediately stopped talking and went back outside for a few minutes to finish their conversation and let me finish recording before my recall faded.

Love to all and, "Happy Meditating!"

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.