Meditation 9/11/2019- My Children Come To The River

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:18 pm

I've been intent for the past few weeks of cleansing our family DNA of it's negative emotional patterns that has kept many of us from living happy healthy lives. With this in mind I carefully choose a different stone to meditate with. I contemplated, “Hmmm, what are the properties of mahogany obsidian?” It was one of the stones found at the demolished site of a local rock shop, collected by my husband for me and forgotten in a bucket in our back yard for about 17 years. I quickly looked up it's spiritual meaning. Surprisingly it seemed to be the perfect stone for healing the DNA of my past. Also thought I would mention it to my friend Lynn.

I paired the mahogany obsidian with one I'd been meditating with for this purpose for a few weeks now, petrified wood. Right away felt the tingling energy of the combination. Thought before getting into the main part of the meditation, I would take a quick trip down to The River, little did I know that was the main part of today's meditation.

Walking down the bank, I called out, waved my arms, inviting everyone and anyone to join. Friends and family from all parts of my life came flowing to the river. I noticed that many people in spirit gathered on the left back, usually there to support the living, entered the river for themselves. Relief washed across their faces as the river performed it's purpose.

Those of us who are still living entered from the right bank as usual. We were the age that we are now. As the healing waters flowed to and through us, carrying away our stress, fears and pain, at the end of the meditation we emerged as our childhood selves, relieved of all the negative accumulated aspects of our lives. The heaviness of those things we've added ourselves and of those things inherited was gone. We skipped and danced up the bank, laughing, singing, and playing with the butterflies.

All of our ancestors were lined up behind each of us, a gorgeous orange, pink and purple sunset glowed on the horizon. It was completely quiet as we all stood there, eyes closed, relief spreading across our faces as the gentle waters washed it all away.
There were many specific instances of healing for people on the boards, Edward, Lynn, Sandy and George, Eric, myself... The whole time the feeling of energy,... lightness, filled me from the beginning until now.

As this was unfolding, a song surrounded us all. God's voice was singing to us. His image filled the sky, holding us in his embrace. The expression of pure love shone upon his face. I wanted to write down the words exactly, but it's hard to describe the sentiment in the song. I asked my TA to help me frame it as I was writing this all down. This is what we came up with.

My Children Come To The River

Come to the river my children.
Let my loving waters take it all away.
Erasing the pain, fears of the past, as well as those of today.

Come to the river my children,
Singing to you with one voice.
All hearts in my tender embrace, no longer needing to be afraid.

the time is finally here,
release to me your woes my child, every last worry and fear.

Go back, reclaim your childhood joys and play!
All is well...for I'm watching over,
loving you, as a Father of yesterday, tomorrow, and today.
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.

happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Meditation 9/11/2019- My Children Come To The River

Post by happyrain » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:31 am

:loves :happy :elephant:

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:32 am

Hi Kim,
:happy
I was working on not so much sleep yesterday and wondering why I had all this abundant energy that lasted all day long. Several times during the day I asked myself, "Why do I feel so energetic and carefree." I hadn't openly strove for that and in fact in days passed I'd been rather tired and washed out. Now I know... :happy

Thank you! :kiss:
My Children Come To The River

Come to the river my children.
Let my loving waters take it all away.
Erasing the pain, fears of the past, as well as those of today.

Singing to you with one voice.
All hearts in my tender embrace, no longer needing to be afraid.

the time is finally here,
release to me your woes my child, every last worry and fear.

Go back, reclaim your childhood joys and play!
All is well...for I'm watching over,
loving you, as a Father of yesterday, tomorrow, and today.
I found these words from the Creator very moving. And the end part, "for I'm watching over" especially comforting, reminding us that we are never alone in our aches, hurts and sorrows and on the flip side never alone in our joys and triumphs either... what could be more comforting then that?

For anyone reading this who would like to join Kim and the rest of us in the river and do not quite know how to bring it about... Just imagine what it is like. Fill in the blanks from Kim's description of what she saw in her meditation, see it the way only you can as you relax and visualise. This simple task will bring you there. Just let go and feel the peace and healing of this place where there is no judgement, and no requirements. You come as you are and are accepted and loved unconditionally. Time does not matter here... Whenever you come...love is there.

Thank you for sharing this healing place with us, my friend. (((((KIM)))))

Love love and more love,
Sandy
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

~ Chief Seattle ~

Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:37 am

Sandy,
So happy you've seemed to have captured the sentiment of The River completely! :sunflower: :kiss: ... :bana:

Now I feel energized!

Love to all,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.