Meditating @11:11 PM on 11/11/17

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Meditating @11:11 PM on 11/11/17

Post by Seeker13 »

It wasn't a great influx of enlightenment during meditation that stirred me to share here. It was a quiet individual moment of inspired intention. Suddenly last night about 10:30 I wondered, "Hey, what day is it?" It was 11/11. I've been an 11'er for years and what was I doing?... Recovering from the flu and watching television. Somehow it just seemed wrong. I also wondered what other 11'er were experiencing at that time? Had they arranged to have a global meditation or something and I was missing it, since I'd not been on the boards for a few days it was possible? Instead of worry about checking, the lights and television were turned off and I went into meditation.

My only intention was to be praying for peace in the hearts of all when the clock ticked up to and past 11:11 on 11/11/17. In that brief meditation I only saw Monjoronson's face appear clear to me, when it hasn't been and tiny dots of light began appeared around the globe.

Anyone one else want to share?

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Meditating @11:11 PM on 11/11/17

Post by happyrain »

Wow Kim
Even though I’m late to reply I’m happy I’m just now seeing this!
I am really amazed by your meditation experience. I haven’t had a sincere moment in a while. What a beautiful impression. Thank you!!

While I’m not meditating as much I find I carry these convos with god a bit more than what I’m used to. Even though I’m tired I think it’s a good but I understand the majesty in silencing even our thoughts so we may hear god speak to us.

Hope to join in mediation next time around

Wishing you well :)
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity