The Multi Headed Snake Being.

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Starwalker
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: The Multi Headed Snake Being.

Post by Starwalker »

Further to the discussion on 11:11 and mental illness, please consider that the spiral staircase can be travelled in both directions. I think that a prime function of the 11:11 time prompts is to call us to higher living. It is up to us to heed this call. If the call goes unanswered, and negative behaviours and attitudes are not corrected, then our mental health can take a turn for the worse. Therefore, it is not surprising that so many people are experiencing 11:11 with symptoms of mental illness, but it doesn’t necessarily link the phenomenon with mental illness. If one takes the time to develop their spirituality in the light of sound science and philosophy, their mental health should naturally improve. This tends to be a big struggle for most of us, and sadly not everyone wins that battle. But I have faith that we will all get there eventually if its what we truly desire.
”The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible.” ~ Arthur C. Clarke
dron
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by dron »

Thanks for the input starwalker,and trust me I really wanted to be as you said.i can't speak for others,but I prefer raw truth.
Check this vid.

https://youtu.be/SOWPW1WRcls
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

The Creator of all is beyond anything any human can contemplate, although some humans, as your video suggested, have more grasp then many of us...What a lovely teacher. Thank you for sharing it.

Still, I like to think of beliefs as a beginning... and if we do not allow them to stagnate in human rules and theology they can be a rudimental tool for drawing closer to the I Am.

Truth about God/ creation is far bigger then anything we can ever reach conclusion with a human mind. Yet what we reach out and grasp of this Truth is very, very individual. We make it so because none of us can contain universe reality about God, the fabric of all that is, in the flesh just yet. It would do all people and injustice to think that one person or one group as the right of it. God connects with each one of us in a very personal way and that is the only place we can find the confirmation that allows our heart to soar with the bliss of connection with the God responsible for the fabric of the universe. That does not mean that we now know God...all the ins and outs...all the ways He or She reaches others....
So it is probably safe to say that we are all seekers and with that we are not here to tell people what they must believe about God...just help open the door a crack if it seems too cumbersome for others and hope they too put a foot in the door for a time when it may seem to hard ourselves to open... The journey to God is best lead by God from the inside out...the outer stuff we love to discuss is purely human as how can you put words to this... this God Energy that fills every cell in our body with light and a Love that...yes..."passes all understanding".... We wish to share it...but we can't, not really, because in the telling it looses that... solidity for others.

True it isn't the beliefs we discover and embrace along the human way that will nurture our need for God...but they are a beginning and can be used as a springboard to the loftier perches our soul longs to find on our own journey to the Creator.
So it is with 1111 time prompts...they are simply a beginning. If you never go any further...you stagnate...plain and simple. You most likely wont discover what it is your soul craves. Because one finds God from the inside...Not from other peoples experience, as exciting as it can feel for a time...But much like an old time revival, when the excitement wears off life can look the same unless you keep walking keep searching for the path to God that The Creator Herself sets out before you...and yes, sometimes He or She uses beliefs to get us there. LOL It is sort of a catch 22.

So how about this...we all keep doing our own inner work without expecting others to follow our experience.... to believe like we do. How about at the same time we also do not shake up the belief's that perhaps others also use to help them get through their day. This is not our job. The Creator, in all His or Her eternal wisdom, has each of us in tow and will manage this feat far better then we can even begin to imagine.
Seek and let others seek, as well, in love and joy as this Love is what unites us all.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

I was excited to watch that video, but I have a very strong bias against Sadguru. I would say I absolutely know nearly as much as you can about the ascension process and spheres post death. And quite some years ago I saw him fluff and obfuscate around the question: "What happens after death?" Because he did not know what actually happens. The thing is the Hindu and others on the subcontinent do not have a history of channelling. Instead many of the guru's are so close to individual spirits that they often claim they are the reincarnation of that individual. And they do get knowledge from that spirit, but clearly the amount of detailed information we get is way beyond their capacity to obtain in that fashion.

Take a day or so ago. My friend Al Fike was in Queensland running a one day retreat and Paula Reid was in attendance. Her late husband James Reid came through. I knew him quite well and considered him a great friend. He was an extraordinary man in a low key way you could not tie down. Medical doctor and pursuing "truth" in unusual directions. He wrote a book that I simply could not get a grip on and had a feeling even if I read it three times, I might not get it. For all that I understood he was on the Divine Love path - which I suppose needs clarification, but lets just define it as a soul growth path as opposed to a mindal and knowledge path.

At the time of his passing he indicated he passed to the Fifth Mansion World - what I call Fifth Sphere. That was the highest I knew of anyone close to me. As an example Francis of Assisi did the same, as did Mother Teresa. (Her detractors, of which there are many, clearly did not know her and her devotion to God) That message is here

Now his latest message, which is not yet transcribed, he tells us he actually initially reached the Sixth Mansion World, and enjoyed interacting with the scientists there. Now that is even more amazing given I don't actually know of any guru who has passed that high. Sai Baba did not, nor Yogananda. But after a while, the call of his soul required him to go back to the Fifth. You see the Sixth is inhabited by pure individuals, but those with a very strong intellectual bent, and limited soul development. Unless they do as he did, they are actually in a dead end. Because you cannot reach the Eternal Zone except you are totally committed to God and His Will and your soul has developed to a degree that union is possible. Buddha is there and is not interested in union with God. So he stays there. We know Yogananda did the same, reaching the Sixth in time, and then reverting to the Fifth to focus on - NOT knowledge - but soul development. The extreme irony is that the soul path delivers all truth, without any need to study or learn from others. Because it is union with God.

Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.