Ego Death

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
dron
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Ego Death

Post by dron »

Here's what happened to me the past year.

I was in my room in front of my pc,hanging around forums,browsing the web etc.
I started to notice a 'cold' current blowing around me.The windows and doors were closed (it was winter),so i realize that it was something from the spirit world.
The first thought was ''oh boy.Another challenge for me''?

I lied down to my bed and i asked telepathically ''what you want from me''?
I reaceived the impression of ''let me show you how it feels to live without the ego''.
For some reason i couldn't say ''no''.I don't know why,

I felt like a part of me had been teared apart and then ''boom''.My consiousness was expanding to all directions,feeling a unique sense of freedom.I can't describe it with words.It was like a deeper part of my self,free from desires,wants and needs,and one with everything..

The whole thing kept for some minutes,until i felt a part of my self returning back,and telling me ''yeah right.Those from above want to pass your defences so they can manipulate you.They do this all the time.Don't be so stupid to blindly trust then only beacause it feels good''.Is this what you really want?To experience a feeling?Don't trust them.

And then the whole thing returned to normal.
The next days and almost ''accidentaly'' i stumbled upon this article.
https://lonerwolf.com/ego-death/
dron
Busy Bee

Re: Ego Death

Post by dron »

Edit.

It happened two-three years before.(I have a distorted-twisted sense of time).
Sorry
dron
Busy Bee

Post by dron »

By the way,this type of current is familiar to me.I feel it when i turn my attention to the sahasrara chakra,and the upper gate.
What comes from above is cold,and from below is warm.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

Placing trust in the intelligent Universe is rewarding. I am learning, Ego is dying and being reborn. There are practices to help us experience that liberating sensation longer. I believe you were experiencing a real gift. That you were directed to the article after your experience indicates the intelligence working with you. It is Alive! That no one other than the Ego brought you out of it also shows no malice or manipulation. May we strengthen our faith muscle as we continue to rely on direct experience from a Loving and Guiding system often referred to as God!
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
dron
Busy Bee

Post by dron »

happyrain wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:20 pm Placing trust in the intelligent Universe is rewarding. I am learning, Ego is dying and being reborn. There are practices to help us experience that liberating sensation longer. I believe you were experiencing a real gift. That you were directed to the article after your experience indicates the intelligence working with you. It is Alive! That no one other than the Ego brought you out of it also shows no malice or manipulation. May we strengthen our faith muscle as we continue to rely on direct experience from a Loving and Guiding system often referred to as God!
My instinct told me that it was a being from the higher realms.The low level ones are those who can help with your earthly needs (demons)and those from above want to destroy your earthly life and ego.
Both of them want to drag you to their own frequency,and you in the middle,trying to understand who you are,what you want,and what's best for you.
Once again i can only say ''i don't know''.