The earth

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
dron
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

The earth

Post by dron »

Not a long time a go,i felt that the planetary intelligence of the earth was reaching out to me.I was in a really bad mood,and depressed.
Suddenly,a song called ''to earth with love'' starts to play in my mind,and i see in vision our blue planet.

In one second tears were coming out from my eyes,feeling waves of love and compassion and the impression of ''let it all out''.

I said to my self ''whats happening to me'' and i stopped the whole thing.
Then i imagined again the earth and i burst into tears for a second time.
The emotional release was out of control.
Finnaly i did it one more time,until i had no more tears to spend and the emotional burden had been lifted.

Also i've read somewhere that when the land 'imprints' on a human being,it might look like an attack,and the person will experience a lot of the so called 'spiritual ascension symptoms''.
And most of them will be ugly and difficult to handle.

Something tells me that those who're seeing these number patterns are in touch with a more profound power than angels,which is the Goddess.

Anyway.
If you want to test your connection with the Goddess,simply imagine the earth and transmit Love to the planet
Everytime i do it i feel chills running up and down my spine and it fills me with power and stability.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: The earth

Post by happyrain »

Hi Dron, thank you for sharing your profound experience with us. =)

I will have to try your practice.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
dron
Busy Bee

Post by dron »

Sure.Why not?
I had some other forms of the Goddess messaging through my subconsious sometimes.It could be Hecate,Shakti,Durga,Demeter to name a few.
Depends on what i need and what power underlying them is suitable for the task.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Dron,
Its good to see you again.

You wrote:
Not a long time a go,i felt that the planetary intelligence of the earth was reaching out to me.I was in a really bad mood,and depressed.
Suddenly,a song called ''to earth with love'' starts to play in my mind,and i see in vision our blue planet.

In one second tears were coming out from my eyes,feeling waves of love and compassion and the impression of ''let it all out''.

I said to my self ''whats happening to me'' and i stopped the whole thing.
Then i imagined again the earth and i burst into tears for a second time.
The emotional release was out of control.
Finnaly i did it one more time,until i had no more tears to spend and the emotional burden had been lifted.
What a special experience. I too enjoy a loving connection with the planetary intelligence, one that I call Urantia. She has the most loving energy and it often brings tears to my eyes...tears laden with things I need to let go of. Some people avoid tears like the plague, but I have found them to be so helpful washing away those things troubling in the moment.
If you want to test your connection with the Goddess,simply imagine the earth and transmit Love to the planet
Everytime i do it i feel chills running up and down my spine and it fills me with power and stability.
:happy thank you.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
dron
Busy Bee

Post by dron »

I'll try to connect with her 'urantia' aspect as well.For the moment i'm waiting to recover from the covid.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

What we call the subconscious is actually a greater existence than our bodies. The subconscious is mistakenly associated with what's inside our bodies but I am learning it is everything outside us. 1111 as a guiding system may help provide understanding on this. I have also picked up a Goddesses name before in a dream. Her name is Ishtar. I believe All is One. I do not claim to be God but that God may claim to be dron, Eric and Sandy. This world has been referenced as an Intelligent Being. Still greater, the Universe has been called an entire personality. A wise man saw the Sun as his own Heart. These bodies are gifts from our Great Mother and to be here now is a Miracle and Opportunity. I am loving your introspection, and engaging in a similar fashion! :happy :loves :alien:

PS...
I hope you find your energy returning and COVID symptoms passing! :sunny:
dron
Busy Bee

Post by dron »

Thnaks for the input happyrain.
Plenty of theories about the subconsious and what it is.Others claim that it's the Goddess.I don't know.
dron
Busy Bee

Post by dron »

happyrain wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:27 pm What we call the subconscious is actually a greater existence than our bodies. The subconscious is mistakenly associated with what's inside our bodies but I am learning it is everything outside us. 1111 as a guiding system may help provide understanding on this. I have also picked up a Goddesses name before in a dream. Her name is Ishtar. I believe All is One. I do not claim to be God but that God may claim to be dron, Eric and Sandy. This world has been referenced as an Intelligent Being. Still greater, the Universe has been called an entire personality. A wise man saw the Sun as his own Heart. These bodies are gifts from our Great Mother and to be here now is a Miracle and Opportunity. I am loving your introspection, and engaging in a similar fashion! :happy :loves :alien:

PS...
I hope you find your energy returning and COVID symptoms passing! :sunny:
I just Googled the name Ishtar and i saw that it's another name for the heavenly Goddess Inana.
Happyrain,this is very very interesting.
If i was you,i would attempt a contact asap.
If you're favoured by the the Goddess,you ask for the manifestation of your choice.Since you picked up this name,use it,and know that you're adressing one of the many manifestations of the divine feminine.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thanks Dron. Her lover Dumuzid or, Tammuz is another name for the Peacock Angel.
Something about their history is reserved for the collective soul of this universe which we are all a part of.
Food for thought.