The history of Midwayers and Urantia..the origin story?

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

The history of Midwayers and Urantia..the origin story?

Post by pointman19 »

Hello everyone!

I was cruising around the web today and I came across a website that has a great level of depth and detail about our midwayers friends, the history of Urantia and other local universes and a lot of backstory of what a lot of us know already but is presented in such a way that it can't help but captivate the reader themselves. It's authored by a person named Richard E. Warran.

I've only just glanced and read about 8 or 9 really good paragraphs before I decided to share this with you and see what you all think

It's so detailed and...familiar....you would think someone from our boards wrote this article. If you all end up enjoying the read and think it jives with the progress group, I think I'd like to share it with others

However, I want to make sure it sounds "factually" correct. I don't know all the details and we tend to live in a world of misinformation. But I truly don't think that's the case with this article.

If I ever decide to start a group on Facebook and we discuss things like general spiritually, 11:11, midwayers or so on, I'd like to sticky this article so it would be the first thing a new person sees once they join the group. This way they can understand the aim and agenda of the group itself.

But not without approval.

https://urantia-association.org/forums/ ... -citizens/

If you get a moment or two and get some time to read, I'd love to know your thoughts on this
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Re: The history of Midwayers and Urantia..the origin story?

Post by pointman19 »

I just finished it

...wow!😳😳😳

How can you not love The Chief :mrgreen:
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard