Asking Your Angels For Help

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
ChildofGod
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Asking Your Angels For Help

Post by ChildofGod »

:hithere
My experiences with angels have been going on for over 13 years now. (It all started here on the forum when I felt I needed to look up what the number 11:11 was after seeing it for over 6 years)

Many times when I felt uneasy, needed guidance, reassurance or even losing an object, I asked my angels for help. Now everybody's experiencing will be a little different but believing and trusting are muscles one builds up in time.

One of my experiences were after losing my wallet. I told my angels how important it was to have my ID cards here on the earth plane and to help me find my wallet. Within minutes, I heard a voice say "Put your hand inside the boot!". (This voice sounded like my own but any other voice would probably make me jump....it is a mystery to me how angels work but this is where believing and trusting come in) In a puzzled voice I asked, "Put my hand inside the boot?" Well I heard the voice saying it again, so I don't recall at this moment what exactly happened ....but..... in the middle of my bedroom floor stood a pair of new winter boots I had just bought. I stuck my hand inside the one boot and there was my wallet. No words needed....it is a blessing to know we are at all times surrounded by greatness. Thank you Angels for your constant love, support and guidance.
Much love,
Liz :loves
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Asking Your Angels For Help

Post by happyrain »

That is awesome! Thank you =)
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:kiss:
You're welcome.
Much love,
Liz
:love :loves
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Liz,
You don't know how appropriate it is I read this at this time. Over the holidays, as my mind and body raced(spiritual practices left by the wayside), I cannot tell you how many times and items I misplaced! I'm talking multiple numbers here! Even when I remembered to ask for help, I was in no mental position to listen, very frustrating, not helpful at all.

With all the hustle and bustle behind me, left eye still twitching from the effort, I'm so very grateful to all of you for posting your experiences, reminding us/me of what can happen if we take the time to stop, ask,...breathe, and listen.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Oh thank you so much for that Liz. :love I needed to hear that as it pertains to believing trusting that the guidance will be given and man on man do I need guidance theses days. (It's my right eye, Kim. LOL)
It made me smile with amazement at the swiftness and completeness of your answer and in remembrance of George's complete faith and trust that what he needed would arrive in some form or fashion.
:sunflower:
hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.