My Deepest Sympathies

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

My Deepest Sympathies

Post by pointman19 »

Hello my family...i just heard the news. If there is anything i can do to help around this site or with anyones questions, ill try to do my best.

There is so much more i wish i could say but im truly at a loss for words right now. I felt a "tugging" to come back to the forums over the past week, but due to my last post from a year ago, i thought you may have all found me to be legitimately crazy...so i was kind of ashamed.

My heart goes out to everyone, especially Sandy. I hope you are faring well :hithere

If i can help in anyway, i will try my best :loves :loves
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: My Deepest Sympathies

Post by Seeker13 »

Jason,
I'm sure Sandy appreciates your sentiment. I believe many others have felt the pull to return to the boards for an unknown reason.

As for being embarrassed about your last post, I for one don't remember it. And besides, this is supposed to be a safe place. Probably all of us has stuck our foot in it at one time or another. As for being legitimately crazy, well... considering what many of us have seen, heard, and done, who of us are experts on that? We're all human.

The best way you can help I think, is by sharing your experiences and supporting and encouraging others who do the same.

Welcome back.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hello Jason,

yes,I agree with Kim,,,,,a most whole hearted..."welcome back"

we don't think anyone is crazy,,,,including ourselves...
it's just a definition that doesn't go along with a particular belief system....
and one that we work on really hard to stay out of judgement.

Please feel free to jump in on ANY thread,,,,
all opinions,,,all experiences are welcome

it's what brings us together as family,,,

Blessings,,,pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Jason.

Not sure any of us have good enough memories for anything to be an issue - LOL. I call Sandy every few days and all things considered she is doing well. Great to see both Kim and PP on here too. Thanks folks for your support.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Geoff,
George and Sandy will be forever in our hearts.

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Thanks for your update Geoff. It helps to know you can talk to her often. Give her our love when you do speak with her.
Thanks,,,pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Nick4033
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Nick4033 »

@Seeker 13, I guess I'm one of those that had the urge to return. My condolences and prayers for Sandy and all of us that feel the sadness of George's passing.
:cheers: Cherish each day... :bike:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Nick,
Nick4033 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:36 pm@Seeker 13, I guess I'm one of those that had the urge to return.
You would be amazed how often that happens! It's nice to know this board is here when we need it.

Geoff,
Geoff wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:24 amNot sure any of us have good enough memories for anything to be an issue - LOL
Sad but all to true! :shock:

Kim

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello dear friends.

Everything makes me teary eyed these days ... but this is a good teary eyed. Between the beautiful sentiments and the "fading memories" lies a chuckle and a remembrance of why I've always loved this message board so much. G and I...well... our family for a most part is online... all of you. :) I am grateful for prayers right now as there is much to do and I am a little overwhelmed. Knowing that you guys are dusting and vacuuming the "pages" here is such a relief. Thank you! I am feeling a little more up to talking and I will try not to grieve you to death. ;)

Jason I echo what everyone else has said...So "Welcome home! :bana:

With Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
atsguy
Family

Post by atsguy »

Sandy, I just want to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. This community has been so great for so many people over the years.

George was a incredible human being. The world has lost a great one, and I am sure the boss himself even came down to give him a hand to higher spheres ❤️.
”Most of all, because we have seen and lived so much of what was wrong, we know so much better what is right.”
http://1111angels.net/old_files/E_Archives/list268.htm

1) http://theimmortalpath.com
2) https://new-birth.net
Ranger
New Friend

Post by Ranger »

My deepest condolences to you and your family, and greetings from Ghana, Africa.

Ever since the day I stumbled upon the 1111 angels website, I have come to admire George and his peculiar brilliant way of writing. His work as a gatekeeper and TR is monumental in my spiritual growth and of many others.

For a lot of us seekers, your husband was like a lighthouse guiding us all to shore. I am sorry for your loss, albeit brief, and thank you also for supporting such a man to undertake such tremendous universal work.

I send my love and energy to keep you strong. We stand with you in this difficult moment.

Sincerely,

Ranger
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: "thank you also for supporting such a man to undertake such tremendous universal work."

Indeed! :kiss:

Rod
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Deepest condolences Sandy, to you and to family and friends. Only found out yesterday about this, through Geoff on Facebook, didn’t even know he was ill -despite visiting this forum a few times lately, I must have skipped the posts.

Hope you are doing ok Sandy... ((((((((💖))))))))

Love you George ! 😍🥰💖🌺🌸 xoxo
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Thank you everyone for the straight to my heart comments about my George..."our George" I suppose in reality. :) I share him with all of you.
He was a real trooper and trusted the Divine will, putting himself out there and keen to do whatever was asked of him. It was a kind of faith one doesn't see everyday and led him into some pretty unusual circumstances. :) The bottom line, maybe....he was here to help in some fashion and that is what all of us are charged with I think. Maybe help ourselves first with fostering a ever closer relationship with our celestial parents and our God within and the guidance from there will lead our life undertakings and adventures. I'm reminding myself that the celestials don't ask any more then we are capable of.

Hearing the lovely things you all have said so warm my heart. Taking care of George was the easy part and so joyful... living ithout him, wel, that's a bit harder. I'd sign up again for "George duties" in a flash if it were possible. :)

But once again, how I thank you for your prayers... :kiss:

Much love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.