Seeing mirror, reversed, trippile numbers

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Hazal
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Seeing mirror, reversed, trippile numbers

Post by Hazal »

I’ve Been seeings all of the numbers and I don’t know what to do about it, triple reversed and mirror numbers. Every time I feel the energy and I know that I’m going to see one of the numbers all the time... I don’t what to do about it ?
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Seeing mirror, reversed, trippile numbers

Post by Sandy »

Hi Hazal,
Welcome to the message board. :hithere

The number prompts are in a way a form of communication from the Divine and celestial kin...If you are receiving number prompts it signifies a willingness for the Divine to communicate with you. As a friend reminded me today in a post under the eleven eleven forum, the numbers themselves are a shared communication inspiring their intended receiver an opportunity to sense and feel a stronger connection. By stepping back from the prompt sensing and reaching out with feelings and intuition a person can find Divine direction often within the routines of our day as every interaction with others is an opportunity to learn and share...

As Eric so brilliantly stated here http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... 25#p200858
The prompt is a friend- a teacher, you lovely folks here don't need me to tell you that. :lol: But for anyone reading consider, no matter the number, the prompt is the same as communicating with God.
You wrote:
I don’t what to do about it ?
The celestials and the Divine do not need any more then perhaps an openness on your end... a willingness to share some time, to intuit to your benefit life's little directionals that grow your soul and all the loving attributes that are a result of that growth. Meditation can help but so can being alive in the moment, feeling sensing and sharing what is found there.
It's sort of hard to explain because it is different for each of us... probably because we are co creators with the divine as we make choices, creating outcomes for ourselves and others.
Developing our spiritual muscles is a gift we give ourselves that lasts an eternity. ..and the prompts?... they are a wonderful beginning to that boundless end. :)

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.