Sylph's

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Lefty5496
Busy Bee

Sylph's

Post by Lefty5496 »

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has had any experiences with Sylph's?

I've been aware of the evil practices going on in our skies for over 10 years. These geo-engineering practices have infuriated me until no end.

I often see Sylph's fighting back against the chemicals they are spraying us with. I thank them all the time for the protection and encourage them to keep going.

Anyone else notice these?
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Sylph's

Post by Seeker13 »

Lefty,
Had to look it up, can't recall ever hearing of sylps, so obviously can't reply as one who has. But, I've had several cloud images appear coinciding with messages I've received. Definitely were human images in the clouds, maintaining their shape much longer than the clouds around them. My belief is that if they are associated with God, they would only have loving intentions. Others on the boards have cautioned against interacting with elementals. Although not a common experience with me and my family, interactions we have had have only been positive. For example appearance with a message I received of someone in our community dying unexpectedly and an elemental caring for the woods surrounding our house.

I also believe spirit(associated with God) will try to interact with us however they can to get us to notice, choosing whatever medium we will pay attention to. Maye the appearance of the sylphs is a materialization they are indeed trying to help the environment, or perhaps a personal for you specifically? Have you tried recording these experiences and writing down your impressions? There may be a pattern, or message in there for you.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Lefty5496
Busy Bee

Post by Lefty5496 »

I've documented many pictures, time lapse videos etc. For a long time I was passionate about creating awareness and activism surrounding these chemtrails/geoengineering, wasn't the best idea. Many of my friends, family and peers have deemed me as a crazy conspiracy nut.

I've been blessed with the gift of discernment, in this day and age I almost look at it as curse.

I've thrown in the towel trying to "wake" people up.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Lefty and Kim,

I too haven't had any experience with Sylphs. (Had to look up what they were. :oops: ) But that probably is not so unusual as elementals are lesser known to the general populace. I understand that Wiccans work closely with the "energies" of North/Earth, East/Air, South/Fire and Water/West...and the guardians of these domains... With that saying I would love to see them as you do...It must be rewarding in those moments even though many people don't see eye to eye with your discernment. I guess all of us are in charge of our own path but those who may perhaps be destine to possibly work along side the elementals... may be open to what your describe...One must never try to force their will on Elementals...that would be wrong and from my understanding even dangerous in the long run...but there are people of magick who use the energies of the Sylphs and others for good...harming none and for the benefit of all.

Hope you guys are enjoying your week end.
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Lefty,
Being one of the many, having gifts others cannot understand, labeled crazy because they haven't your sight, often times may seem like a curse and make us feel like giving up. Sometimes we never find out, "Why me?!" Trust me, you are not alone in feeling this.

But! When the same situations present themselves, filling your emotions and passions again, and again, maybe it's time to find out what it means for you? Out of all the billions of people on the planet you were the one selected to have and to hold this gift. Maybe it's your job to make those changes in yourself to figure out how to approach others to get them to listen.

Continuing to find your truth, talking and listening to others, you never know what lives you will touch by staying the course.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.