I met the Archangel Michael, a homeless man named "Bruce"

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
somthnextrordnry
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

I met the Archangel Michael, a homeless man named "Bruce"

Post by somthnextrordnry »

Hello all,

I am new here. I didn't know where to turn to for some guidance on a situation that has been a subject of great interest to me lately, ever since I chanced upon the Archangel Michael in the form of a homeless man by the name of "Bruce" in Harvard Square, Cambridge, MA. In looking for some answers to the questions on my mind, I found this forum and it seems appropriate for me to post this here. So, here's my story:

July 5th or 6th, 2018, I was walking around Harvard Square - an area familiar and dear to me, I used to go there quite frequently when I was in school at Lesley University several years back - just looking to entertain myself on the street somehow, when I saw a man playing a bongo drum under an overhang, sharing the space with a few other homeless individuals. Always attracted to random acts of music performance in a social setting, I introduced myself, asking if I could jam along with the guitar on my back. The man was very welcoming, and introduced himself as "Bruce". I ended up spending the rest of the night through the afternoon of the next day in his company. He had eyes of an astonishing blue color. I have a terrible memory so I don't quite remember the content of our conversations, but they led me to see him as someone with an especially strong spark of divinity within. He eventually went on to tell me himself he was the Archangel Michael. I was so struck and awed by him that I ended up giving him one of my most important possessions, my "Miraculous Medal" of the Mother Mary as it was introduced to the world with Saint Catherine Labouré's help. I must admit there were some intriguing bits to our interaction that weren't so "orthodox", such as his offering up a joint that was quite welcome on my end and that I gladly shared with him, as well as a tab of acid I indulged in, although I remember being iffy about the tab - in my only other experience with acid I had a terrible trip due to the interactions between the drug and my prescription meds for bipolar disorder. I do remember expressing that to him before he offered a tab to me and each of one or two other individuals in our company. He had heard me out on that but seemed to think that the tab he gave me should be okay to take despite those circumstances. The trip went quite badly. I ended up smashing my phone and my guitar the next morning/afternoon before he was able to convince me to just go home to my parents. But before I left, he said to me, "Come back on Thursday." That much I remember very clearly, and as I walked away to make my way home to New York I yelled back that I would do so.

When I woke up the next day at my house in New York, I realized that it was Thursday. I wasn't sure if he had meant this Thursday - the very next day after his beckoning - or the Thursday that following week, or, as I got to thinking later on, a more spiritually significant Thursday, such as Maundy Thursday. But regardless, I needed to find Bruce. We had talked about getting a van and getting on the road - to do what, I'm not quite sure, though he talked about going back to Maine, where he belonged - and I felt ready to drop my former life to just follow and be with this man. He made that much of an impression on me. So upon realizing when I woke that it was Thursday and already starting to get late in the afternoon - it's a 5-hour drive to Boston from where I live - I decided to get on the road immediately to find him. I started packing my things - but soon my mother saw me in a frenzy, and as I had been riding a manic episode, wanted to make sure I went to see my psychiatrist. I was ready to just go back to Boston once I had all my things ready, so she and my father, with the help of the local police, got me to go see my psychiatrist. My psychiatrist did not deem me ready to go anywhere at all, and having decided me sufficiently manic and potentially dangerous to go to a hospital, I got checked in to the mental ward at a nearby hospital and was forced to stay for two weeks.

Due to all of this, I was very disheartened, and not wanting to further worry my parents about my condition, I decided to stay home and stick it through our planned vacation in France before doing anything about this situation or going back to find him.

It's now been almost two months since I met Bruce, and I am simply at a loss for what to do. I can't let go of hearing him say "Come back on Thursday", and I am extremely disenchanted with not having been able to follow through with that request.

What am I to do about this?

Thanks for reading through this and your helpful comments.

- Sébastien
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: I met the Archangel Michael, a homeless man named "Bruce"

Post by Sandy »

Hello Sébastien,

I apologise. I was in the midst of reading your post yesterday and was called away. Unfortunately, my mind being what it is, I forgot to come back. So here we are a day late and hopefully no worse for the wear.

What a fascinating experience you share with us...and by the way, you are a very good writer.

Of course I was not there when you made contact with Bruce so I cannot really comment on the validity of his claims. This man definitely reached you at another level and I doubt you will ever forget it...

Since there is a chance you may never see him again... (do not fret on that, as should he really be the Archangel he claims, he would not be completely dependent on you to make contact again...hence the original contact) Bruce will find you again if it is to be.) In the meantime...why not learn as much as you can about Archangels...and in particular Archangel Michael.

Truly, no worries, as we have had much contact with beings known as Midwayers who work closely with the angels to progress this world... They definitely have amazing ways to get your attention and so how much more an Archangel. Perhaps staying focused in the moment, really noticing life in all its sensations around us, will allow you to be ever more open to the greatest joys and peace which is hallmark of Angel assistance.

I am going to be honest with you, and I wouldn't say this unless I felt strongly that it is an important caution.... You may read much here about meditation and going within, stillness. But because of your bi polar disorder, this may be dangerous for you. Seriously, do not consider this, please, without supervision or impute from your doctor.

I also want to pass on something our George, my husband, said this morning that reminded me of you. He hasn't read your post yet and didn't know of your dilemma when he spoke these words.... " The use of drugs may help open the senses for contact yet, one cannot completely trust the information received at this time as necessarily genuine. " I am thinking yes, there may be elements of truth coming from a potential Celestial source, but the human mind is also involved as well which can distort and affect what is perceived....

Please know I am not trying to dismiss your experience. Something happened that has affected you deeply. Whatever the reason, I am so pleased that you have joined our little place on the internet. We are known as the Progress Group and our aim is to help progress this world in whatever ways we are prompted by the angels and celestials. This hope of a peaceful place comes about with each one of us in small and sometimes even large ways. You, I suspect, have also been invited to progress this world in your own way and with your inherent gifts. This can definitely be done from your own back yard...no need to go anywhere...
Divinity knows the reason, for your experience, and so, something to consider... perhaps, your angelic actions in giving Bruce your precious, "Miraculous Medal" will inspire him in ways unimaginable. Maybe, you were the hands and feet of the Divine that day and are the "earth angel" in this scenario?

Well I have rambled on and on.... Enjoy your week end, Sébastien. it's good to meet you.

May blessings abound!
XXSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
somthnextrordnry
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by somthnextrordnry »

Hello Sandy,

Thanks for your warm welcome and well thought-out, informed, lengthy response. I'd half-forgotten that I'd posted this here and didn't get back to it until today. I very much appreciate your input.

- Sébastien
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Sébastien,
No worries. I hope you are well and enjoying the last days of summer up there. :)
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.