Introducing myself

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Mauricio
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Introducing myself

Post by Mauricio »

Hello all, English is not my native language so please bear with me, i have been contacted since years ago by beings not from this planet, and they were very cautious of me not giving out the information to just anyone, since not everyone was ready for that information, the information they transmitted to me made me feel alone in this world, looking for the right place to fit, this is the first place where i find relevant the things that you do, with the things i know, i havent read everything since i just found this website looking for a word on google and an administrator of this website was talking about it, but the little i could read on that post, was enough to know the people here would understand this:

Our human bodies are just a vessel, meant for the sole purpose of evolving our real self, our real self, what is called by most people, a "soul", changes the vessel in a loop, until the soul has evolved enough to earn the privilege of getting into a new body, somewhere else.

The soul, can evolve, making anyone capable of leaving the human stage, but as it can evolve, it can also involute, and existence is like a ladder, you can go up but you can also go down, and when some of us come down here, we dont remember everything until we are made complete by help of contacting our kind and getting all the information we couldnt bring with us.

I wish to share the information i have, since it is time.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Introducing myself

Post by Sandy »

Hello Mauricio,
You write very good English, easily understood by all. so "no worries." Thank you for a providing such a lovely introduction. Many of us can identify with the occasional loneliness when getting such messages and feeling at a loss as to how to share without causing dismay in those who may not understand for one reason or another. I hope you will find our board a safe and supportive place to speak of such things.
With that, I'd like to welcome you to our website and look forward to reading what you share with us.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.