Mischievous Angels?

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Mischievous Angels?

Post by happyrain »

:hithere Well, I was curious if anyone that has experience with their TA, spirits or angels have encountered sometimes playful/mischievous personalities in their dreams?
Last night I think I met an angel or friendly spirit named Caleb where he then proceeded to mess around with the dream itself. Caleb came to me in the form of a kitten who grew into a dog who took the shape of a girl and an old man sitting across from me at a bar. I don't have all the details of this dream just that, through out Caleb took multiple shapes. I remember identifying the kitten as Caleb and I remember oddly enough watching it grow to a medium-sized dog thinking, for a cat, you're really big and spirited like dog. It was this constant identifying of Caleb's presence through out the dream. Near the end of the dream Caleb took certain characters and changed them out for no reason(to my knowledge). For example, I was in a garage with a friend and the friend changed to someone else in the middle of the scene. He did this with the scenery itself too. The dream went from strange to unpleasant but I think he was really just challenging aspects of my ego. Caleb also came to me as a feminine energy in the beginning. So he/her...? Does it matter for these beings?
I woke up grumpy and was not at all happy for feeling like someone was intentionally messing with my dreams. :lol: I have also decided to try and skip on coffee today(for having taken too many cups in the past) so I was definitely in a jarred state. When I tried meditating I prayed to God and asked Caleb if he could leave me alone, that his mischief was not appreciated and I thought of him as a distraction. Yet the entire time I have to say I never detected malice. In fact, I believe Caleb was testing me... I have been on a spiritual high of sorts and that feeling of bliss was kind of broken yesterday when having a couple negative experiences with customer's. I prayed for the customer's later in the night and I may have asked for a teacher. I didn't realize until later this could be the answers to my prayers. I think Caleb was laughing then and laughing at me now :lol: I felt bad after coming to this realizations for asking him to go away, I think now this was just the tiniest of tiny shake ups to see how solid my peaceful foundation really was/is- there was no danger, just a not so happy happyrian no, I was a grumpyrain through out the morning to afternoon. Sorry Mom :oops:
I guess what I'm getting at is... I wonder if these spirits are playful personalities testing our level of resolve time to time :?:

I have also been... reminded, not to take things so personal. Not to beat ourselves up for falling down, not to expect others to be on the same page as me which means not getting upset if someone unintentionally provokes but really not getting upset when someone intentionally provokes also- to keep my struggles to myself and not expect a reciprocating/understanding energy from just anyone. Expectations seem to bring about suffering.

Cheers!
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
happyrain
Family

Re: Mischievous Angels?

Post by happyrain »

Well, I'm resurrecting this for a couple reasons. Initially I believed the name to be Cable but thought, "cable television?" and assumed that couldn't possibly be the name. That I messed up somewhere in the translation. :oops: So I had changed it to what I thought made sense.

However, today, at the end of a yoga practice I met a woman named Cable(most likely spelled differently) who had a beautiful smile and very welcoming energy. She seemed really grateful for our interaction. We actually practiced yoga side by side.

On the drive home I thought about it, felt some kind of energy from our exchange and was reminded of this dream- and the name cable replayed in my mind. Maybe this was an earth angel. Maybe we've met before. Or maybe I am being prepared for another life lesson. Who knows... Sometimes I think when two people meet things happen behind the scenes- on a soul level, that we aren't always aware of. Maybe bumping into each other is enough for that, "data exchange." Or even a way to set off the next chain of events where the souls progress/evolution is concerned.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Eric,
I fixed the "data" on the post above so I took out the post explaining what was supposed to be there. I hope that is okay.

As I read your posts so many thoughts ran through my mind. Of course now they have run off willy nilly but I will see if I can haul them back in. :lol:

First thing that comes to mind is your meeting with Cable at yoga. This person I suspect came into your path for a reason. Perhaps, if nothing else, to help you to recall and think more carefully about your mischievous Caleb. Even should you never see her again, because of the way you related to her, she more then likely shared something with you... enlightening your journey in some way. Or... on the flip side, you could have been the one enlightening her. LOL ai yi yi... Obviously this is something only you can determine though.

When I read your original post again I was struck with your ability to recognise Caleb in whichever form he took. For me it reminded me that friendship and love can take many shapes and forms and learning to recognise God's movement in all things is a valuable resource.

I found it interesting that you said Caleb also came as a feminine energy. I believe our destiny guardians (we have 2) are one feminine energy and the other male energy.

I love this and it was a good reminder for me. :)
I have also been... reminded, not to take things so personal. Not to beat ourselves up for falling down, not to expect others to be on the same page as me which means not getting upset if someone unintentionally provokes but really not getting upset when someone intentionally provokes also- to keep my struggles to myself and not expect a reciprocating/understanding energy from just anyone. Expectations seem to bring about suffering.
I think you've got it long ago little bro and you inspire me daily. :kiss:

With love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thanks Sandy,
I don't mind you correcting it. Some other odd happenings today are the feelings of dejavu and the moments where it feels like Spirit is speaking through the faces of others. On the way out of class a Woman said, "Goodbye Eric." I could not see who said it but later realized it might have been one of the teachers talking to her students(a younger class). Even though it was not directed to me I was in the right place at the right time and in that moment felt a stirring on the soul level. Thinking back on it, Cables daughter came out from that class too- I saw her running up to her Mom as I was leaving.
I appreciate your encouragement too.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Good morning!
Interesting dream. Isn't it funny how some dreams stick with us?
happyrain wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:30 amthrough out Caleb took multiple shapes.
Reading your dream I thought, "Evolution," As we work though different spiritual experiences, we change a little, see and experience the world differently. Rereading it to comment, I thought of the aspect that everything in the dream is a part of ourselves. As you've progressed spiritually how have you change?
happyrain wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:30 amNear the end of the dream Caleb took certain characters and changed them out for no reason(to my knowledge). For example, I was in a garage with a friend and the friend changed to someone else in the middle of the scene. He did this with the scenery itself too.
In the past few years you've made rapid changes within yourself. I wonder how many corrections in attitude, sparks of interest, your conversations have helped to bring about changes in others?
happyrain wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:30 amThe dream went from strange to unpleasant but I think he was really just challenging aspects of my ego.
And although you've grown closer to God there have been, there continue to be, times when you are not happy with your choices and actions. This being the Correcting Time, the kid gloves have come off, spirit is challenging us, pushing a little harder at placing lessons in our path with things we need to make 'corrections ' for.
happyrain wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:30 amso I was definitely in a jarred state. When I tried meditating I prayed to God and asked Caleb if he could leave me alone, that his mischief was not appreciated and I thought of him as a distraction. Yet the entire time I have to say I never detected malice. In fact, I believe Caleb was testing me... I have been on a spiritual high of sorts and that feeling of bliss was kind of broken yesterday when having a couple negative experiences with customer's. I prayed for the customer's later in the night and I may have asked for a teacher. I didn't realize until later this could be the answers to my prayers. I think Caleb was laughing then and laughing at me now I felt bad after coming to this realizations for asking him to go away, I think now this was just the tiniest of tiny shake ups to see how solid my peaceful foundation really was/is- there was no danger, just a not so happy happyrian no, I was a grumpyrain through out the morning to afternoon. Sorry Mom I guess what I'm getting at is... I wonder if these spirits are playful personalities testing our level of resolve time to time
I think your right, it's easy to be a spiritual person when life is flowing smoothly. The true test is our thoughts and reactions when life is kicking us in the head. Unfortunately... I too have sent a few away, not realizing their intention. :oops:
happyrain wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:30 amI have also been... reminded, not to take things so personal. Not to beat ourselves up for falling down, not to expect others to be on the same page as me which means not getting upset if someone unintentionally provokes but really not getting upset when someone intentionally provokes also- to keep my struggles to myself and not expect a reciprocating/understanding energy from just anyone. Expectations seem to bring about suffering.
I believe spirt will seize any opportunity help us learn our lessons. Maybe this connection and coincidence at meeting Cable, causing you to remember this dream, was a way to remind you of the realizations you came to when experiencing the dream?
happyrain wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:09 pmOn the drive home I thought about it, felt some kind of energy from our exchange and was reminded of this dream- and the name cable replayed in my mind. Maybe this was an earth angel. Maybe we've met before. Or maybe I am being prepared for another life lesson. Who knows... Sometimes I think when two people meet things happen behind the scenes- on a soul level, that we aren't always aware of. Maybe bumping into each other is enough for that, "data exchange." Or even a way to set off the next chain of events where the souls progress/evolution is concerned.
This feels like a very insightful observation.

KIm
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thanks for your thoughts towards the matter Kim.

Something beautiful happened last night. I was watching the series Man in High Castle and the words, "Hey. You don't have to feel sorry for anything. I got you." made the hairs on my arm stand up. I felt a really beautiful sensation atop my crown running along my spine and when I saw the time it was 10:33PM.

Sometimes Spirit whispers through others and we recognize it immediately. It's the same as receiving the time prompt. Sometimes just receiving the prompt is enough assurance, being acknowledged by God, the reality of which is deeply moving.

:hithere :sunflower: :loves
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
happyrain wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:00 pmSometimes Spirit whispers through others and we recognize it immediately. It's the same as receiving the time prompt. Sometimes just receiving the prompt is enough assurance, being acknowledged by God, the reality of which is deeply moving.
Beautifully said!
:loves
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.