Midwayer / angel contact?

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
aidebynature
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Midwayer / angel contact?

Post by aidebynature »

Hello,

I had an experience a few years ago, during the passing of my mother. I simply can't forget it. The night before my mother passed away, I was visited by a figure. It was a tall white being with just one single eye. ( I think ) And it looked down at me by my bedside. I couldnt sleep, and I kept trying to sleep in different places to get away from the feeling, but it followed. It did not go away before I went to sleep in my son's room.

The day after, my mother passed away, and I was convinced this spirit had been trying to tell me something. I am able to use tarot cards, and so when I asked the cards what it had wanted to communicate, I was told "family bonds, love" When my mother died, I tried to focus on this message and it was helpful in a very difficult time.

Today, I found this site, and learned that midwayers are indeed there to help us in difficult times, and when someone is passing. Perhaps a midwayer came to me? Since the experience, I have been seeing 1111 and 1212 and such numbers a few times a week! So maybe?
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Midwayer / angel contact?

Post by happyrain »

hello again nature,
that is an amazing and i think you're right. the bonds we develop from love are almost surreal and i am fascinated by your experience.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity