Light reflecting from are hearts?

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Light reflecting from are hearts?

Post by Message »

Every time walk by water a light reflexes from heart from the sun on to water and follows me like hundreds of times. What is your theory?
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Light reflecting from are hearts?

Post by Sandy »

Hi Message,
Welcome to the board! :hithere
What a fascinating experience you shared with us... I can honestly say I haven't heard anyone speak of this before. But I suspect there are many spiritual experiences tailor made for us and our own personal relation ship with the Divine.

The closest thing I can think of that comes close is the Divine Light Invocation... but this is something you put into motion with your intentions.

Here is the URL if you would like to take a look at it. viewtopic.php?f=14&t=24137

If I hear you right... what happens to you happens in the physical? . ..not in your spirit vision?

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

sounds like a very special moment.

welcome
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity

Post by Message »

This might sound strange but sometimes a little spiritual man light is in water writhing in a book My videos are on Facebook Wanda Mclellan Jim Thorpe Pennsylvania. Verizon wiped my videos down off phone but light still follows my heart reflects from sun?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you Wanda, I'll look for your videos. I've seen a lot of strange things on my spiritual journey so your experiences are amazing and really not so hard for me to believe. :) I learned a lesson some years ago that just because I haven't experienced something that is part of someone else's spiritual experience..does not mean that it isn't a vital part of their own spiritual journey.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.

Post by Message »

:sunflower: Yes - Sandy that’s how it starts someone reading find us nuts. Next thing you know they see more than us? I was on this channel 2006 one year. And now 2018? Remember you? Hows the bird that likes M & N candies?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Our sweet bird, Boyd, a crimson Rosella... escaped through an open door quite a few years ago now, Message. I was devastated for some time but had an interesting spiritual experience through it all. The day after it happened I was frantic running here and there, calling her name and then the next day the reality of it all settled in and I sat at the back of our yard crying to Urantia (Gai) because I understood that She knew every being, thing blade of grass, etc. on her body. While I was sitting there with eyes closed, I heard a bird voice above me and there she was! :sunflower: She was moving awkwardly... climbing around in a Shea Oak tree. I called to her but she completely ignored me...And then I saw why. With her was a stunning male Rosella... To make a long story short... We saw her again several times after this and once with husband and baby. :lol: I was so happy for her... Free and with a family... It doesn't get better then that. Still miss her I must admit though.

It's always good to meet a fellow board member. We seem to come and go but often times stop in for a visit for awhile again. :lol:
xxSandy