Angels & White Feather

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Angels & White Feather

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Well said!!!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Thank you Kim. I had to re read as I had forgotten what I had said... always running off at the mouth I am... :lol:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i agree... it's very comforting to know the connection is always open, i think you're spot on about defiance, timing and/or adequacy issues. it might also be we're so caught up in our selves or giving power to a lesser reality.

888 is back and the spirit messages are taking an, "in your face" to bold to ignore attitude.

:hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Eric,
888 is back and the spirit messages are taking an, "in your face" to bold to ignore attitude.
Isn't it funny how sometimes the messages do that. There are times when I read them and they are spot on as to what is happening in my life or thoughts.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
8) ! Today for me it was 333 and 555, not bold and in my face, but a comforting reminder I'm surrounded by love.

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

kim, funny
i had a really beautiful 555 moment myself.
during a junk food binge no less!
my inconsistent schedule makes for weird cravings. so, earlier in the evening i compelled myself to a walgreens down the street and bought chips and candy. at checkout an elderly man came in asking for help with directions. the first people he asked turned him down. i just stood there smiling, sun shining on us- everything felt great! when he asked me, it turned out he was trying to get to a school my mom just happens to work at in our neighborhood. i didn't know how to give him accurate directions, seem he was a little distraught because he was looking for this place the last couple hours trying to pick up a kid(his relative? grand-kid?). i told him it was on my way home and i'd guide him if he'd just follow me. well, get this- the junk i bought(and ate :P) cost $5.55 which i noticed right after my encounter with this gentleman.
i say funny because, i felt really good- despite probably never seeing this guy again, we waved goodbye to each other as he pulled into the school lot and that was it. it was nice being used in this manner, there was no special skill required on my behalf- just a moment of being open to a stranger in need, and my knowledge of our neighborhood. simple!
:loves
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Good Samaritans will save the world! :kiss:

It simply feels good to help another doesn't it! Good for you, junk food and all! :bana: What a relief it must have been to that gentleman to see a helpful friendly face.

I also had 11:11 last night! :sunflower:

Thanks Eric,
Kim

Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Heavensabove »

So it's been almost 2 years since I posted to start this thread.

Here is the white feather which started it all.
Sorry, not a real good photo.

Had this on my computer, couldn't take another one.
Still in Japan.

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... gust_2017/

Cheers,
Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Looks pretty good to me! Must have been the most beautiful white feather you'd ever seen!

Can't believe it's been two years since you've joined the boards.:thumleft: ming Time surely does fly!

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

my thoughts too,
beautiful!! :happy :albino:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Wow! I am shocked too. It has already been 2 years? Well what a great two years! You all have no idea how much it means to me having everyone here. :bana:
Such a beautiful feather too!
:loves
Sandy

Speaking of feathers...Sadie (my aged chicken) was actually crowing this morning as if something was wrong. I was half afraid that maybe she was being bothered by birdy parasites so I dusted her with this stuff the neighbour gave me. :shock: (It was ugly! ) I swear we both now smell like rotten eggs! (I will shower soon as George gets up LOL) Does anybody here know anything about chickens? She was acting so weird this morning. I half expected to see an egg but no ...nothing. .. and she kept looking at her Home as if there was something in there but I saw nothing. ( I actually crawled in there. ( :shock: ) )