Angels & White Feather

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Angels & White Feather

Post by Heavensabove »

Hi all, Newbie here.
Thanks for having me.

For more than 30 years I have been seeing the number 214. For many years I had been writing it off as a coincidence. Then just under 5 years ago I was diagnosed with advanced Prostate Cancer. I started to have treatment which kept it under control, but at the same time I started to become quite spiritual. I reached out to God and asked him why this happened and prayed alot. It was only after this diagnosis that I once again thought about the number 214. Someone told me that it's my angel number. I would wake up in the middle of the night at 2.14, while waiting for the microwave to finish it always had 2 minutes 14 seconds to go. So many registration plates on cars with 214. Even when I visit Japan ( my wifes home country ) it would follow me. So I looked up the Angel number 214 and it told me that I am well supported well by the Archangels and that I am at the stage in my life where I should be, amongst many other things. Well I went on to have radiation therapy for the cancer. One morning after finishing I went into one of the three change rooms to get changed. I looked down and there was a white feather. What was a white feather doing in the changeroom? I then realised that someone is looking over me. That was amazing enough, but now that I was interested in spirituality I wanted to know more. By the way this happened on August 2nd last year. By asking myself why so many times something told me to punch August 2nd into Google. I did. August 2nd is the 214th day of the year. By the way the cancer has now disappeared. Thank you so much for taking the time to read.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Angels & White Feather

Post by Sandy »

Hi Heavensabove,
First of all I was so happy to read the wonderful ending to your post telling us that the Cancer had disappeareed!!! :cheers: That was the best news I have heard all day and that also coming from all the other exciting things wrapped around your spirituality the cancer helped produce.

I had chills thinking about Aug. 2 being the 214 th day of the year. 8) 8) 8) (August 2 is one of my favorite days by the way...it's my baby brother's birthday. :) ) So along with that and the white feather in a most hygienic place where no "native" feather would dare show its face ... well...I am smiling from ear to ear at the level of Divine influence in your life. To be so loved, walking day by day with your angels and feeling and sensing their love is a blessing all people some day will understand. at least I hope so.

I am so pleased you shared this personal journey of yours with us and I would like to give you a big ole WELCOME to our message board. Please do make yourself at home here and jump in wherever you wish. We all learn from each other too as we grow our spiritual feet.

XXSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Heavensabove,
You're 214, white feather story brought tears to my eyes. Wonderful the tale has a happy ending, especially with affirmation of spiritual helpers in your life! Welcome to the boards!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Wow :hithere
Welcome
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Thank you all and yes Sandy hopefully one day everyone will understand. Take Care all.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good Evening Heavensabove,
Hope all is well with you and yours.

Love Peace and Courage,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Heavensabove and Kim,
Hope you guys are enjoying a wonderful week end! It's gorgeous here and lots of white feathers around I must say. ...not the celestial kind but all coming from a large group pf Sulpher Crested Cockatoos that seem to think my home is there home several times a day... I love them dearly, the little house eating monsters. :roll: :)
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:21 pm Dear Heavensabove,
You're 214, white feather story brought tears to my eyes. Wonderful the tale has a happy ending, especially with affirmation of spiritual helpers in your life! Welcome to the boards!

Kim
Thank you Kim. I must say that the moment that I found out that August 2nd was the 214th day of the year I was gobsmacked. I'm glad I was sitting down at the time as I'm sure I would have fallen over. As it was I would have given anything to see the look on my face when I realised. This was the moment that I was convinced that I was being watched over. Take Care.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:06 am Hi Heavensabove and Kim,
Hope you guys are enjoying a wonderful week end! It's gorgeous here and lots of white feathers around I must say. ...not the celestial kind but all coming from a large group pf Sulpher Crested Cockatoos that seem to think my home is their home several times a day... I love them dearly, the little house eating monsters. :roll: :)
xxSandy
Hi Sandy, having a wonderful weekend thanks. Yes not the white feathers I'm used to finding, but there's plenty of them around our neighbouhood too. Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Shane,
Heavensabove wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:55 am I must say that the moment that I found out that August 2nd was the 214th day of the year I was gobsmacked. I'm glad I was sitting down at the time as I'm sure I would have fallen over. As it was I would have given anything to see the look on my face when I realised. This was the moment that I was convinced that I was being watched over.
You receive white feathers as spirit affirmation. For years I've called it as having 'my white feeling'! Over the years its transformed into a regular heads up sensation letting me know someone needs my prayers and spiritual assistance. Interestingly enough, I had one the last time I was reading this thread! Gobsmacked is a great description for it.

Sandy,
Of course I had to google Sulfur Crested Cockatoos for more information! Several years ago we had a visit from one at work. It was a pet, Aleah was the only one brave enough to hold it and let him sit on her head. It would be amazing to see a flock of them in my yard, although not to have chewing on the house siding! A few years ago a pileated woodpecker feasted on the outside of the motel, caused considerable damage. He'd peck on the outside and I'd pound on the wall on the inside to get him to stop, then run outside saying in a stern voice, "Now look here mister you have all these trees to snack on, leave the buildings alone!" He flew away at the sight of me(I always imagined a Woody Woodpecker retreat). Then returned unfazed a few hours later. Only flocks of large birds we have around here are crows and vultures, needless to say, I find none of them amusing.

Love to all,
Kim

Synchroseeker
New Friend

Post by Synchroseeker »

I have seen two strangely placed white feathers which were quite small. One was on the floor in the kitchen. Another was on a sweatshirt hanging in my closet. I find no explanation of how they got there, especially the one in the closet. The consensus is that these are from angels. I think that is the case since I have no other explanation.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Synchroseeker,
I'm going with the consensus and you too... sounds like angel feathers. ;) :)

Hey Kim, When I lived in Ohio I had this "thing" going on with vultures. They were always checking me out. I used to wonder if I "smelled bad" LOL Hope that wasn't the case.. :shock:

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Synchroseeker,
My first question would be, "Are the two feathers connected somehow? Why that sweatshirt? Does it hold any significance for you?"

Sandy,
Hmmm!....Maybe you don't smell bad :D :o ! Maybe you smell good?

Kim

Synchroseeker
New Friend

Post by Synchroseeker »

That particular sweatshirt does have meaning to me. I tend to think a lot about what logos represent. In this case I always think about whether I want to wear the logo.

Post by Message »

Jacket & logo most would not understand your concerns I do. But if your concerned I’m guessing you have nothing to worry about.
Deeffect
New Friend

Post by Deeffect »

You will not get any information or good things if you do not visit the site seriously
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Deefect,
After reading your reply to this thread this morning. It was surprising how long I thought about it's content, for a couple of hours actually. It's crazy how one comment can ignite the thought processes. It really got me to thinking. I'm not exactly sure if my reply relates here or not.

You said,
Deeffect wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:55 am You will not get any information or good things if you do not visit the site seriously
First I was hoping that my comment had not offended you in any way. I thought about the varying degrees of intensity and levels of development we all are in on our spiritual journey. We meet here for mere moments then veer off in our own directions. I envisioned many of us sitting atop our individual pile of experiences. The content of those experiences dictating who we are and how we view the world. A statement, not quote necessarily, because the exact words are lost in my memory somewhere, but the sentiment remains ingrained, "Our every action and reaction comes from our fear." I try to remember every day that I have my own unique perspective of the world. By reading words from a page, I might not necessarily interpret the author's true intent, or the depth of fear they are reacting from.

Love to all,
Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Hi all,
I haven't been here for a while but just to let you all know that I am still seeing the number 214 very regularly. I still have that white feather which I found while having radiation treatment. I am still very healthy. God Bless you all.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Heavensabove,
So happy you posted, led me to read the whole thread over again, needed a splash of positivity. Very glad to hear you're staying healthy! It must be very comforting to have a tangible reminder(the feather), along with repeated spiritual prompting(214), that you are being watched over. Please feel free to jump into the conversation at any time.

Here's to white feathers and repeating number prompts!
Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 5:18 pm Dear Heavensabove,
So happy you posted, led me to read the whole thread over again, needed a splash of positivity. Very glad to hear you're staying healthy! It must be very comforting to have a tangible reminder(the feather), along with repeated spiritual prompting(214), that you are being watched over. Please feel free to jump into the conversation at any time.

Here's to white feathers and repeating number prompts!
Kim
Thank you Kim. So funny writing that yesterday. I woke up last night and rolled over and looked at the clock this morning - 2.14am! It still astounds me every time. Take Care.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Heavensabove,
:bana: :sunflower: :bana: !

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello again Heavensabove!

Like Kim, I enjoyed reading the thread again soaking up your all's good vibes. I am thrilled to know you are still healthy and seeing your special angel number. ( I just looked up at the clock and got a 555) Alls good here'too after a roughish kind of year. But yeah! :bana: What a gorgeous day we've had for Mother's day.

xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 8:58 am Hello again Heavensabove!

Like Kim, I enjoyed reading the thread again soaking up your all's good vibes. I am thrilled to know you are still healthy and seeing your special angel number. ( I just looked up at the clock and got a 555) Alls good here'too after a roughish kind of year. But yeah! :bana: What a gorgeous day we've had for Mother's day.

xxSandy
Thank you Sandy, and Happy Mothers Day! Well it's trying hard to be nice here but Winter is just around the corner. Yes still seeing my number wherever I go. I hope you keep seeing 555 and that the changes in your life are fantastic!

Shane
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hello Shane!
So glad to read of your progress. Thank you for the good vibes. :bike:
I am equally fascinated by 14. :study:
God bless

Eric
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity