Help with parenting

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
LittleM
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Help with parenting

Post by LittleM »

I have to start out by saying that for a long time I have get very skeptical about angels and their role in helping us. However, after the experience of the last few weeks i am now a true believer in their existence, love and power to help and guide us. I was so excited about our second child but when within a few weeks of her arrival I felt completely overwhelmed. She screamed so much, would only sleep on me, refused to feed properly...the list goes on. Something drew me towards Lorna Byrnes Angel books and I took the first steps in pleading to my guarding Abel and the teacher angels for help. Within a few weeks wenow have a little girl who will take long naps in her cot, who sleeps in her cot at night, who is happy and settled throughout the day and mostly feeds well. I don't know if it is there direct influence with her or whether they are giving me greater patience/guidance etc but whatever it is it has truly changed my life for the better (and the life of my daughter and son too!) I honestly can't thank the angels enough and lorna Byrne for her books which have been truly inspiring! Xx
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Help with parenting

Post by Sandy »

Hello LittleM,
Welcome to the message board. :hithere I must say I can understand the shock and surprise a newborn, as wonderful and precious as they are, can have on the human system. My grandson was born a little over 5 years ago and I was so thankful I could be there for several weeks because he put all three of us through our paces.
Isn't it wonderful though how we can find guidance, strength and support sometimes in what some would consider unusual places? And for you, it was the Lorna Byrne books. I suspect, as you do, that you were definitely led there and the wisdom in those pages allowed for the asking for the help needed at this important time. In what ever way it happened and worked, it is obvious that you have been blessed by the words of this author which seemingly carry with it something of both spiritual and physical quality. And so I thank you for sharing with us Little M as your words may very well inspire others as well.

It is lovely to have you here with us and I pray you and your little family are forever blessed. :happy
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Help with parenting

Post by Seeker13 »

Welcome to the boards Little M!
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.