Communicating with angels

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
hungryfish
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Communicating with angels

Post by hungryfish »

I have a personal curse. I always tend to believe the worst and I'm wasting my life. Rather than being where my feet are I ruminate about the past and worrying about the future. 95% of the things I worry about never happen and those that do are never as bad as I imagine. I realize I am wasting my life living like this. I do thank God and my angels for all the blessings that I do have. Compared to a lot of the world just sitting indoors on a computer being warm and not in a war zone is a major blessing. I tend to be skeptical about answered prayers and pulling good angel cards. It's hard for me to even pray regarding those things that bother me as that makes me think about them more and makes me even more anxious. Any surggestions?
JGB
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Communicating with angels

Post by JGB »

This is the effect of the ego. If you accept the principle that there is only the present moment,that the past is gone, done and dusted and the future hasn't formed yet, then there is no need to worry as everything you do is in the present moment, whenever that arrives. The ego likes the known so the tendency to dwell in the past (and, perhaps self recrimination, guilt etc, etc). The unknown is the future which frightens it = worry. I read a quote ' we will have to deal with what we worry about at the time we have to deal with it, so what is the point of worrying about it.
Start the day with a positive affirmation or statement that this will be a good day without problems etc etc.
Investigate mindfullness and associated meditations.
Go easy on yourself. :D
Trust your prayers will be answered and remember that what you put your dominant thought into will bring that into your life ergo....positivity.
Listen to Bob Marley's "Three Little Birds"
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

hungryfish wrote: I tend to be skeptical about answered prayers and pulling good angel cards. It's hard for me to even pray regarding those things that bother me as that makes me think about them more and makes me even more anxious. Any surggestions?
Dear Hungryfish,

You should decide how "bad" this is for you. If its really bad, then face to face counselling is the answer. Basically for some reason your "internal dialogue" is sabotaging you. It is possible to change this dialogue, but it take persistence, hard work, and hopefully a supportive environment. Its important, because the vibrations of negativity you emit, are what the universe responds to. Changing them will truly change your life.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Hungryfish,
What helps me is to recognize and interrupt the negative thoughts. When they start every time I say, "Stop." take a deep belly breath and purposefully redirect to something positive in life. Honestly there have been days when I say 'stop' several times in a few minutes! Have to realize how much time I spend wasting thinking negative thoughts. How that makes me feel and how much of that negative energy I'm projecting to others. It's not easy, especially lately when so many lives are in turmoil, but If I want things to change for me... I have to be the one to initiate it. I can be the one :duh, or :bana: , it's up to me.

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
hungryfish
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by hungryfish »

Thank you both!