Looking for help with interpretation

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
gealach_blath
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Looking for help with interpretation

Post by gealach_blath »

Hi,
I am new to this forum and I’m a little nervous about posting as I don’t usually post anything online. I really need help with some interpretation. Up until recently, I was a non-believer. I had a past life regression a few months ago and the lady I went to works with angels. She also did some angelic healing on me. Since then I have had stranger than usual recurring dreams of exorcising demons and ghosts with white light from my hands.

A month or so ago, I had a dream that my deceased grandmother told me that my mother was going to die and that she would be with her. She told me to be strong and I must help her let go. A week ago, my mother was diagnosed with terminal cancer.
The evening my mother told me about her diagnosis, I did an angel meditation. In my vision, I met three angels. One was my guardian angel whom I have met before in my past life regressions, another was called Azrael and I don’t know who the third was. They gave me two gifts to bring back with me… an apple and a golden key. When I got the apple I said that I better not eat it (referring to the Garden of Eden story).

I initially had thought Azrael was a demon for some reason (possibly something to do with the cat in the Smurfs) as I don’t really know a huge amount about angels. With the help of Google, I discovered he is the angel of death and that he is sometimes described as holding an apple from the Tree of Life to the nose of a dying person to separate that person’s soul from his or her body. I honestly did not know this beforehand.

The only key I can think of is the keys of heaven but why would I have been given it. I’m a bit freaked out.
Would anybody be able to shed some light or have a better idea of what this all might mean?

Love and light xxx
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Looking for help with interpretation

Post by Sandy »

Dear gealach_blath,

I am glad you got past your nervousness and posted on the board. This is a relatively safe place on the web, at least we try to keep it that way for all people who come here with experiences, concerns, questions etc...

I am so sorry to hear of your mom's terminal illness. What you have shared with us, while amazing, must be very difficult for you and my heart goes out to you.

I must admit I am not much of an interpreter so perhaps someone with more skill may come forward with higher thoughts than mine but I will say that something you said seems very important to me...
"A month or so ago, I had a dream that my deceased grandmother told me that my mother was going to die and that she would be with her. She told me to be strong and I must help her let go."
It seems your dreams and mediations indicate that you are the person who can best help your mom move forward. To help her to focus on the peace of the realm that is to come rather then what will be left behind of mortal existence. All things change...nothing stays the same... not even the great mountains of this world...even they, in the annals of Earth happenings, will change shape and fall, reconstituted into new forms of existence. Living beings do too and death is merely a doorway between realms that allows us to move and grow into what the Creator of all envisions for us in eternity... if we so choose. Free will is closely guarded for all beings and so in the end we make our path. To pass from this world with the love, support and guidance from your beloved children would be on most people's wish list if we can conjure up the courage to view this eventual time. But no matter what her future holds, for you to be with her, guiding her encouraging her, and surrounding her with your love, a powerful reflection of the Divine Love, by all indications will help sooth your precious mom's transition. You are not alone in this seeming monumental task, as (this you know) you are surrounded by angelic help and you will find rest for yourself too, in the embrace of the Divine who will strengthen you and carry you when needed through the weeks and months to come.

Would it be okay with you if I keep you and your mom and any family members in my prayers? And if there is anything I can do for you during this most difficult of times please let me know.
I would also like to ask you if you would like your Mom sent to the healing circle? All we need is your mom's first name, a rough idea of her location, (State country) her age and the nature of her illness. This information can be passed on to either George or me in a private message so that it is very discrete.

With Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

I found this beautiful transmit. I hope it helps a little.
xxSandy

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... th#p188672

Michigan, US of A, April 5, 2015.
Teacher: Christ Michael.
Subject: “Through the Eyes of Love.”

Message received by Chris Maurus.

Christ Michael: “Good morning my children, this is Christ Michael.

“Through the eyes of love can all things be seen as anew and all hearts healed. It is my desire for you, my child, to see the world through these eyes — my eyes, and know that peace can be a reality for you, for the Father and I are One, and we feel your pain, your disappointments, and broken hearts. Come to me and into my open arms — I will heal your heart and show you the love that I see through a Father’s eyes. I love you with a Father’s love — a higher love — a love that is deeper than any ocean, and a love that forgives all and holds no record of your weaknesses.

“Climb up into my lap and speak to me of the greatest moments of your life — remember now, and let us celebrate your victories together. As you fill yourself with the joy of this remembrance, think also about those loved ones who shared in your joy and feel again the love of that moment. It is in remembrance of love that we can see again through the eyes of love. Think now about all the people of the earth — those you have never met — those on opposite sides of this world who also share in these same remembrances of love moments, for they are not unlike you. All have hearts that feel and all desire to experience love again, for love is the condition for which the soul expands and lives for the morrow.

“There are two emotions that bring tears to the eyes — joy and pain. In my embrace, child — in this state of love — the Father’s love—the love and peace that surpasses all understanding, show me now the pain of your suffering. Let it all out — all your disappointments, your failures, your fears, your injuries, and give to me your broken heart. Weep away, my child, and empty yourself of all your pain — watch it roll down your cheeks and splash onto the floor. Now, look into my face — into my eyes, what do you see? In my eyes you see eternity — you see divine love, forgiveness, mercy, healing, joy, hope, and victory over death. Live, my child! See through the eyes of love and live with all your heart!

“All will be healed — all will be made right in time and eternity, and you will all see the truth, beauty, and goodness of the Father’s Great Plan as you move from this world to the next, but I ask you, my children: Can you see through the eyes of love in this world and bring that truth, beauty, and goodness of the Father’s love through you? Why suffer through this world in hope of greater things in the next when it can be so now in this world — if only you would see through the eyes of love?

“I ask you, my child, if only for today, to see through the eyes of love and experience a moment of love with someone where you look beyond their imperfections and let your love flow from the heart without expectations or a return — just open up the valve of your heart and let pour out. Feel what it is like in this glorious moment and then secure the memory of this moment in your soul. This is the well from which you will draw in those moments when you see no light in this world. Know that when you look back and see again through the eyes of love, that you are the light of the world that fills in the dark places. You are the children of Light and through the eyes of love can you truly become god-like and ascend the heavens. Call on me and I will help you see through my eyes — the eyes of love.

“My peace I leave upon you…”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
“The giving of self, the illumination of truth, and the relief of suffering
are the noblest paths to higher consciousness.” – Teacher Ophelius, 2009.
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Hi Gealach__Blath, welcome to the board.
As Sandy has pointed out, we are here to encourage and support you in your spiritual quest. The many manifestations of the Spiritual Realm can be confusing, as we can't see the whole picture. Trust your gut, reach for the guidance with in your heart. The dreams may be a bit random or symbolic, and literal translation can be messy. Your mom has you to support her and travel the path, so she isn't alone. However things happen, she will always have your love and the memories of what you do because of it. You will have the knowledge that you are doing all you can and loving her in action. That is the greatest gift you can give.

Please share with us as you go along, we are here with you.

Peace,

Jean :happy
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson