Black Figures

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Rayden
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Black Figures

Post by Rayden »

Hey, i'm Aaron.
I'm 14 years old.
The date is 3/17/2015.

Black Figures.
When I was younger I seen these black figures.
They were shaped like a human but they had no features.
Just a human shape and COMPLETELY engulfed in black.
I would only see these figures when I was doing something.
I would only see them out of the corner of my eye and when I looked it would disappear.
I seen these figures only before I started seeing midwayer prompts.
They stopped when I was about 11-12 and midwayer prompts started at my age now.

I'm asking you guys what these things where out of curiosity.
What are they?
Are they connected with midwayers?
Are they midwayers?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Black Figures

Post by Geoff »

Dear Aaron,

Its pretty hard to answer your question without actually asking spirit (or a midwayer) who they were. Because your guide will know who they are. You have no actions here to give a clue as to whether they meant well, or not. If you spoke to them, we could have some idea based on how they responded. Just because you saw them as black, rather than full of light is not a guarantee they were dark entities.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

Hi Rayden,
When I was younger I had an interesting experience that scared me. There was a presence in my room and the figure whispered my name. I could feel its breath against my ear. I clenched under the blankets and asked it to go away. After that I hadn't experienced seeing or hearing things for some time.

Years later, in the middle of the night I saw a black figure gliding across the hallway. It stopped and looked at me. It had a funny shaped head and was all black with a gold light/mist around the top. There was no face or features that I could see but I knew it was recognizing me. He or, it, made a very loud and weird sound in my head just before things got hazy and it went away.

I can't tell you what these things you saw are or what it all means. There's to much we don't understand. I can tell you that it is unique to remember these experiences that you're having and that it's probably not be the last time you see a black figure or have something more to share later on.

I can tell you that fear has hindered me from communicating growing up but nothing bad has ever really happened to me during these experiences.

Thanks for sharing. I hope you continue to share. We might learn something new together.

Geoff, I agree with your last sentence as well.
Rayden, who knows for sure. How do you feel about it?
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Rayden
New Friend

Post by Rayden »

I wasn't afraid at all of the black figures.
What I remember is it didn't faze me at all.
But as I said,
I seen no features, I only seen it out of the corner of my eye before it disappeared.
All I seen was just a black figure in the form of a human body.

Also, I have another thing to share but I will wait a bit till I do share it.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi, Aaron,
Welcome to the boards! Many people in my family have spiritual gifts, especially the kids. Spiritual visits can come in many different ways some of them are dark masses, but that doesn't mean they are negative. Since you weren't scared it probably wasn't either. In fact it's probably a lot more scary telling us about it. For us visits can come in dreams, as smells, seeing and sometimes just sensing someone is there. If you ever do feel scared just ask for help from your guides.

I was wishing my daughter could talk to you because she's been in the same situation and she happened to call me while I was writing this! She says no one can tell you who or what it is, you need to decide that for yourself. It was her feeling that the figures were probably your guides.

Nice meeting you,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Rayden,
Right on! :afro: Okay, looking forward to it!

I agree with your daughter Kim.
She says no one can tell you who or what it is, you need to decide that for yourself. It was her feeling that the figures were probably your guides.
Bye. :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Talkative
New Friend

Post by Talkative »

I remember when I was 13 I had a similar experience with a black figure, it appeared to be the silhouette of a woman. I was in my room and I had been asleep as it was night time. I was laying on my stomach, my head was positioned so that I could see the wall adjacent to the bottom of my bed.

I awoke for some reason and I could see this figure float in mid air, gliding along the wall. I was so scared that I wanted to jump out of my bed and run out of my bedroom, but no matter how hard I tried I could not seem to move. Once the figure had reached the other side of the wall it was gliding along, it disappeared. I was then able to run out of my room.

I would say no more that 6 months later my mom was diagnosed with cancer and subsequently passed away, I always wondered if it was some sort of a message to warn me in advance of what was to come.

I also found it strange that even though I was certain that I was awake and what I saw was real, I always seemed to question whether in did in fact happen. I would often battle it out with my rational mind.
Lightcosmos25
New Friend

Post by Lightcosmos25 »

I believe they call them "shadow people" and I too see them from time to time. I'm not trying to scare you but they usually are connected with negative energy and are generally not beings you want around you. Has there been anything stressful happening in your life recently?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you for sharing you knowledge of such things, Lightcosmos.
It's good to have you here. welcome!
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Lightcosmos25
New Friend

Post by Lightcosmos25 »

Sandy wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:42 am Thank you for sharing you knowledge of such things, Lightcosmos.
It's good to have you here. welcome!
xxSandy
Thank you Sandy! This particular topic hits a little to close to home because it seems like every now and again I get a glimpse of these shadow people from the corner of my eye. It's so strange.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Do you all remember that part of the movie, "Ghost" where the bad guy died and these shadow type people collected him? :shock: One of the scariest things I've seen ..implication wise anyway) If that didn't make you want to be a "good person"...nothing will. LOL

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.