Whispers before waking

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
baldry 12
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Whispers before waking

Post by baldry 12 »

I need some help please. Three angels each calling my name once for three consecutive mornings. They are three different angels
I see one in pink with blonde hair, one in turquoise with black hair and the other in green with brown hair shining slightly auburn like mine.
Do you have any idea what this means, please?
Thank you.
Sarah.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Whispers before waking

Post by Sandy »

Hi Sarah,
Your post is intriguing as I ponder your question. I honestly don't know the reason you have received this awesome experience. But what joy to be called on by Angels or even by Midwayers, which I must admit, I wondered about when I read your post, with the differing dress and hair colour. Blessings abound. :sunflower: The message hidden in this spectacular experience could be perhaps likened to a beckoning...an invitation to come closer to listen to communicate. I mean when a human calls your name what does it mean? Usually they want to tell you something...share something etc.

Welcome to our little internet home. Please do stay awhile and share what you discover. I would love to know what happens for you from here, Sarah..."the rest of the story." ;) :sunflower:
XXSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Sarah,

Welcome. I think its too early to ask what it means, because all that they have done is say "hello". Let them say a bit more and then it will become clear i suspect. But its a lovely situation to be in.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

baldry 12 wrote:I need some help please. Three angels each calling my name once for three consecutive mornings. They are three different angels
I see one in pink with blonde hair, one in turquoise with black hair and the other in green with brown hair shining slightly auburn like mine.
Do you have any idea what this means, please?
Thank you.
Sarah.
I'm concentrating on the first five words of your post. Are you alright?

I'm wondering if you put it out to the universe you wanted to become closer to spirit? And maybe when they took the opportunity to do this it became oh so REAL! :shock:

Welcome to the boards! This is the place to ask your questions. When I first came to the 11:11 site, I just wanted someone to tell me for certain what everything meant! It was so frustrating when they replied, "What do you think it means?" Unfortunately, or fortunately they were right of course. We are all on an individual journey and have to be able to trust our own perceptions and instincts. We can share our experiences and guess what the messages are, but each of us has to determine what it means to us personally.

Have you had anymore visits? I hope you are okay.

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.