please help me interpret my dream

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
mindanalyzer
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

please help me interpret my dream

Post by mindanalyzer »

I posted this in another forum but will replicate it here to see if I can get answers

I started experiencing the 11:11 phenomenon about 10 years ago; at that time it was crazy and weird. It still happens to me but not to the same extent.

I am a spiritual person who believes in God and his son Jesus Christ. I also believe that I have the gift of discernment, although it only manifest in dreams. I was involved in the occult, spiritism and Santeria, in the past and I pretty much regret that. During that time I had constant dreams of me fighting against demons, I mean tough physical fights that made me wake up totally exhausted. I also felt very guilty for doing this; I didn't know much about God and Jesus but something in me knew that it was wrong

After a while I instinctively started using the name of Jesus Christ to fight these demons; it was a tumultuous period of my life; but I ended up beating them in the name of Jesus and not being afraid.

After a while, call it weakness, I went back to these occult practices and started having the spiritual dreams (nightmares) again. It was weird, I was doing this Santeria and using the name of Jesus Christ (unconsciously) to fight these demons in my dreams. Needless to say that it was very common to be called names in my dreams, such as hypocrite, and deservely so.

After I put behind all these dark beliefs and some of the rites that I had at home, I started reading the bible and praying to God and his son Jesus Christ. Then something started happening; in my dreams I could, at first glance, sense if a person or entity was good or bad. Sometimes some of these demons were showing up with good friendly faces but I could sense the evil; so I inmefiately would start invoquing the name of Jesus Christ and they would get angry and turn into their true shapes.

I don't have many dreams anymore. I pray to God in the name of Jesus Christ and I can enjoy peaceful dreams. A couple of weeks ago I had a beautiful and powerful dream but I cannot recall it for the life of me
however, I had another dream a couple of days ago and this one I can recall completely and I am very confused;
In this dream I was in a strange place, I would guess in a sort of spiritual realm; there was a big war going on and a lot of destruction and devastation; suddenly I look up and see the army of God that is fighting against bad creatures and people; I thought that as a sinner my end was near and that there was no point in trying to flee, so I sat and prayed to God; I was very afraid and could hardly pray. Suddenly I was surrounded by a group of angels (with wings and holding swords). The leader (I am not sure he had wings though) stepped forward in a very kind manner and requested something from another angel that looked like a bowl or jar, and he poured this liquid in my legs. My legs turned very strange with a bronzed color; after that he did the same and a beautiful pair of wings sprouted from my back. After that I woke up (my dog was barking)

I commented this dream to a spiritual woman that I know and she said that the dream was spiritual but demonic because we humans do not turn into Angels; I don't know what to think because I never felt any evil presence and more than that I had this feeling as if the leader angel was being commanded by God. is it possible that I am being deceived?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: please help me interpret my dream

Post by Geoff »

mindanalyzer wrote:I commented this dream to a spiritual woman that I know and she said that the dream was spiritual but demonic because we humans do not turn into Angels; I don't know what to think because I never felt any evil presence and more than that I had this feeling as if the leader angel was being commanded by God. is it possible that I am being deceived?
Welcome. I think your "name" is a bit long so i will call you MA.

Technically it is correct that angels are created as they are. However its a fairly pedantic view, and certainly the book I am working on the moment (Life beyond the Veil) the spirits refer to advanced humans as angels. Even angel lords.

It seems you have experienced some shape shifters, but in the end the proof of a being, whether it be of the light or the dark is how it behaves.

I am not sure what your practises were when you messed around with what you call "occult", but its not hard to attract dark entities, and can be rather hard to get rid of them. However if you stick with praying for the light, and seeking to advance yourself spiritually, and call on your angels and guides to protect you this should work. If however you have an attachments, thats another matter. And then you will need help to get rid of it. I will link to some pages that may help regarding attachments.

http://new-birth.net/misc/irene_hickman.htm

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Mindanalyzer (Ma) I gotta admit Ma is easier. ;)

Welcome from me too! :hithere
I must admit that I do not know anything about dream interpretation. Is it possible that this dream reflects feelings within you, conflict of some sort, fears, desires etc.? You don't have to answer that on the board just giving you something to think about. Perhaps you could ask your trusted source, Master Jesus to assist you in the understanding. When you pray leave some quiet time with just you and God with these questions on your mind. Write down everything that comes up. This could be a long shot but I have found the best guidance always seems to come from the Divine dwelling within each of us.

love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
mindanalyzer
New Friend

Post by mindanalyzer »

Thank you both Geoff and Sandy for your words
John 14:6
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi mindanalyzer
that sounds like a beautiful dream.

welcome to the forums.
sorry i don't have much to give you interpreting your dream
colors are important to take note of... and most importantly how you feel after the dream
not what i or this spiritual woman say

it is also a good idea to try and see if there is a personal message behind it, meaning that can be taken at a literal sense. maybe this was your own battle between good and evil. all the good you've done and all the evil, your idea's of right, wrong, hope and beauty.
there is an element of, "transformation"

i think the bronze is a strong and noble color.
and the way the wings "sprouted" from your back sounds like a beautiful description.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
mindanalyzer
New Friend

Post by mindanalyzer »

thank you for your insight, Happy rain!!
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear mindanalyzer,
The problem with having someone else analyze your dream, is their words reflect their beliefs and spiritual truths and not your own. I worry their words might influence how you feel about spirit, yourself and your progress, and it could be completely off course for you. What answers ring true for you? You and your guides know what is your truth. Welcome to the boards!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
mindanalyzer
New Friend

Post by mindanalyzer »

I wanted to add an update.

A couple of days ago I had another dream that seems to be related to the first; In this dream I was in the middle of a bad situation that looked like humans were being attacked or invaded by aliens/demons. They were capturing or killing humans. I started hiding with a little group in a way that looked like using guerrilla tactics. After a while I could not hide any more and decided to face one of the demons. I thought that i was going to be killed in the process and found myself praying to God and Jesus Christ (had a hard time finding the words) but somehow this being was afraid of me; I could not understand why but when I looked at myself I was surprised because I had a set of wings, as if I was a warrior angel. I then felt powerful and extended my wings and decided to attack this being. Basically I used my wings as a shield and when i was at striking distance I started using my wings in a circular motion and obliterated this being
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi mindanalyzer !
long time no see buddy :mrgreen:
i could be wrong but i have fun hearing other peoples dreams and providing an objective comment.

were you recently faced with anything you thought *might* have been a challenge ?or maybe soon, you will be ? what i'm getting at is,
i think your dream is showing you how easy it is to face something that could have once been viewed as a challenge ?

just a thought :!:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Wow what a dream! 8) Hi mindanalyzer :hithere It's good to see you again.

Eric I really appreciate your thoughts on the dream in relation to life. I am always amazed with what others can find hidden within the fabric of dreams. awesome!
Have a great day or evening you two!
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Mind Analyzer,
I had the same thoughts as Eric...the ...exact ...same thoughts... actually. What do you think your dream is about?

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
mindanalyzer
New Friend

Post by mindanalyzer »

Thank you happyrain, sandy and seeker13 for your words. I have no idea of the nature of my dreams; like I said they feel very spiritual and I tend to wake up very happy and energized after them but I am not sure if there is any other meaning to them.
What is strange to me is that they are consistent if I analyze them through the years:

1- Night after night having endless fights with ugly demons with no real winner, but waking up very exhausted and drained
2- Started invoking the name of our Lord Jesus Christ in my dreams and by his name started making them go away (also tried before with some catholic virgins and Jehovah name [from my grandmother who was a JW] with no results)
3- Started facing demons appearing in disguise as normal people; Making them reveal their true nature and then go away through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ
4- A period of calm when spiritual dreams where very calm as if i had passed a test
5- Being turned into a warrior angel in a spiritual plane (some viscous liquid that appeared to me as oil poured on my legs and back by a chief angel)
6- Having fights as a warrior angel
mindanalyzer
New Friend

Post by mindanalyzer »

BTW I would like to clarify that I dont pray to angels, nor I have ever tried to establish any communication with angels or any other beings. I have always thought of them as servants of God; I only read the bible and pray to God and his son Jesus Christ and this is the ONLY communication that I am interested in establishing. That's why I find these angels dreams so strange;
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi MA,
You wrote:
BTW I would like to clarify that I dont pray to angels, nor I have ever tried to establish any communication with angels or any other beings. I have always thought of them as servants of God; I only read the bible and pray to God and his son Jesus Christ and this is the ONLY communication that I am interested in establishing. That's why I find these angels dreams so strange;
Just to clarify something there is a difference between praying and worshiping and just plain talking... For instance, the Angels and the Midwayers are my friends, and as with all my friends, I talk to them. Just like my human friends they can encourage and comfort me. But they would never appreciate anything more then that nor would I. They too worship and give all the reference to God as do I and many people who speak or channel. A friend explained it to me once that in communication, God is always in the middle between us. And I would never have it any other way. I guess I look at it as one cannot have too many friends or people/beings who love and care about you.
As children of God, we all serve the Creator and each other as best we can.

But I definitely understand that this type communication isn't for everyone especially if one does not wish it. We all find joy and connection in our own way.
Love,
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Mindanalyzer

Post by happyrain »

Hello My Friend.
Just checking in and seeing how things are going on the dream front. Hope all is well. :hithere
mindanalyzer
New Friend

Post by mindanalyzer »

Hi, happyrain and seeker, hope you are doing well and glad you are keeping in touch

And thanks a lot for your words Sandy. To address what you mention, I understand that some people are comfortable doing some spiritual practices that I would not even approach because they are out of my comfort zone; I guess it all depends on our personal experiences. As I told you I was involved in what I consider now false religions or the occult; many people learn by reading books/magazines/forums but I had to do it all by trial and error, with a very limited amount of spiritual knowledge in my arsenal, and basically relying on spiritual intuition. I understand that in this process some of the messages that I obtained might be distorted/blurry but their essence felt real, resonated with me and made me at peace. When in doubt I use the bible and pray so that I get steered in the right direction.

Some people might explain all my spiritual fighting dreams as a results of conflicts in my subconscious mind. Of that I am not really sure, I only know that I have faith in God/Jesus and I definitely don’t want to go back to the times of demons bothering/manhandling me in my dreams all the time. Maybe it was all meant to be to prepare me for what is to come.

With the risk of sounding like a fundamentalist, I can plainly state that, in the spiritual world, all my prayers and worshiping goes to God and his son Jesus Christ. This is the only energy that feels right with me. I GLADLY [and FEELING HONORED] accept any help or assistance from the angels of the lord if they come as commanded by God or his son to help me, to deliver any message, to instruct/teach/train me spiritually, etc. Again, I am not judging (or trying not to) but after all my experiences I decided to do everything that I need to do in God and Jesus Christ name, even if my spiritual path takes longer because it simply feels safer this way; As such, I mention in my prayers to God/Jesus to send me their angels to help me grow spiritually. I don’t mean to come across harsh to you because you are always so loving and understanding and most likely you are a better human being than I am, but me being honest, talking every night to ‘angel’ Markus or ‘angel’ Petra does not feel right TO ME, and I repeat, TO ME, and it feels like we are opening ourselves to be deceived. I pray to God that all your communication is in the light and that they truly come from God and his son Jesus Christ.

I had a lucid dream about a year ago. Whether this was a result of my subconscious mind playing tricks or was truly spiritual in nature I am not sure but this is it: Basically I saw a man that claimed to be an angel and that wanted to talk to me and teach me important things; there was something that felt weird about him. So I decided to challenge him and asked him to show me that he was truly coming from God and Jesus Christ; After the mention of the name Jesus Christ I noticed that he looked very unsettled as if trying to hide his emotions; at that point I decided to rebuke him in the name of Jesus Christ and he ended up showing himself as a demon of some sort (human like with very pointy teeth, aggressive and strong); I forced him to tell me his name and to put it lightly he wasn’t very happy about that but ended up mentioning Misael (which is very similar to Michael, huh?); it’s been a while and I am not really sure now but I think that he even unfolded a pair of black wings when he got angry; it took me a long while to get rid of him, much longer than other demons. When this dream happened , this was a period of time when I was praying to God and Jesus Christ every night before my sleep. I always used to include a couple of protection prayers to Archangel Michael; I do not know what to think but apparently an evil entity tried to come disguised as Michael; Moral of the story? I pray to God and Jesus Christ ONLY so that demons cannot find any crack in my faith.

PS: I apologize for any unintended butchering of the Shakespeare’s tongue but English is only my second language. Spanish is my first language
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

mindanalyzer wrote: I do not know what to think but apparently an evil entity tried to come disguised as Michael;
Dear MA,

You must do as you feel best, as we do. However, no dark spirit can impersonate a being of light. They don't have the intellect, and they don't have the love. They simply can't be other than who they are - evil, and seeking control of you. So while we are surrounded by billions of these guys, and yes that is the case, really they can't lead you astray without you being pretty stupid yourself. The bigger issue is that they do put their thoughts into your mind, and that is very often where evil thoughts come from. It is a reason why alcoholics or sexual deviates find it very hard to stay on the straight, when they likely have a few dozen of these guys offering bad suggestions all the time.

I have met many people who choose their own experiences only, and simply don't want anything to do with what others have experienced or learnt. From my perspective that seems rooted in fear - fear of being led astray. But the fear itself is a problem that one needs to get rid of, and walk in the light, joyfully, without any fear.
mindanalyzer wrote:Moral of the story? I pray to God and Jesus Christ ONLY so that demons cannot find any crack in my faith.
Here is a case in point, but probably you won't be interested in what I say? But you are wrong here. Faith is not the crack, real faith NEVER cracks. False faith that you get in church is full of cracks. Dark spirits are brought by the Law of Attraction - who YOU are. Not your faith. The real moral of the story is YOU have to learn how to grow spiritually beyond their reach, because just as the Law of Attraction attracts like, it will distance you from them when there is no likeness. And I wonder how you will learn how to grow spiritually as fast as possible, if you are not interested in what Jesus has told us of recent years, and which he is at pains to link to the NT. But as I said, its your choice. Maybe he will come and tell you all over again? One on one.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Mindanylizer,
We each choose our own way to God. Short, fast or somewhere in between, we will all get there. Love is sort of my directional barometer. I follow God's Love where ever it leads and I have found it in what some would think some pretty surprising places. Because God loves each of us so very much he gives us free will to choose our path or to sadly not choose one at all.
I did not feel you dealt harshly with me but I do wish to say I said what I did because I do not want any people coming to this site to get the wrong ideas from what you intuit about what we do. Again, we do not pray or worship our Celestial friends... anymore then I worship my very human friend Petra, or Sarah, Kim or Geoff or Eric, or Amiggo, or Kwame Or Eric, or Jason or Dat etc... I love these people with all my heart but I look to the Creator in all ways for sustenance and give Him/Her all glory, Love and Honor as I can in this moment in time.

I am sorry you have had such scary experiences via your dreams. I certainly will not fault you for being extremely careful. Many people would too if they shared some of what you experience. But I know what I experience too. It is beautiful and blessed by the God who loves and encourages us all to reach out and find Him/Her. I will not accept this as unsafe or unhealthy, as the results of my own experiences for the last ten years proves otherwise.

To each their own. I am not trying to change your views. No, not at all, just making clear something that could be misconstrued by others visiting this site.
with Love,
Sandy
mindanalyzer
New Friend

Post by mindanalyzer »

Thank you for your words Geoff, even when I decide to stick to my ideas I respect your beliefs and your willingness to help.

and for you Sandy, all my respect

God bless you all
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear mindanalyzer,
Mindanalyzer :hithere :bana: :sunflower: We all come to this board seeking answers. We all bring with us our joys, sorrows, baggage. Not one of us begins at the same place or goes at the same pace. Not one of us here is any more or any less than those who stand beside us...

When beginning my journey, desperate for answers, I put it out there first thing, "Do not tell me Jesus isn't real!" I've never experience a cult. I'm sure with that in my pouch of life experiences I'd be especially wary of accepting the spiritual beliefs of others. It sounds like those experiences still haunt you. For me mainstream religions were hard enough to navigate. It seemed internal politics and using the word of God to control congregations seemed the opposite of what it should be, lovingly learning the truth of God. I began very carefully suspicious of anyone who said to accept their beliefs as my own. I'll interject that many members of my family have spiritual gifts that we kept secret, even from each other, fearful of being judged or worse.

I began by sifting the information. Trusting myself as to whether or not it felt true to me, then progressed from there. It was pivotal for me to accept that God was loving and not condemning. Once that cloak of fear was shed, that's all I needed. I had something to measure a concept with, "Was it based on love?" Okay, I'll look a little further. My own progression has been like playing a board game. One move at a time, sometimes getting detoured, losing my turn, going back to start. Looking around I've discovered, I'm the only one I'm playing against. It's up to me when I finish and realize there's a lesson in every move.

All of us on this boards can share our experiences, but it's up to the individual to chart his/her journey.

Love,
Kim

mindanalyzer
New Friend

Post by mindanalyzer »

Hi seeker13, thank you for your words and advise

God and Jesus Christ is what I believe in; i have not been to church or talked to a father or priest since I was 22 (I am 43yo). At that time I attended a Methodist church for 2 month. This is pretty much my Christian "education" so I don't think that I have let any church or religious denomination defined in what I believe in. My current faith is the result of my spiritual intuition and my tribulations in life