Symbols in readings....

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Sedona1
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 71983
Please type in these numbers:91294: 43625

Symbols in readings....

Post by Sedona1 »

Symbolism (rings) in readings - from spirits/angels/guides etc - what is your interpretation of seeing a ring?

Hi all,

This is a post about trusting my own feelings or trusting the messages and symbols received from spirits.

I have seen the same empath/clairvoyant twice and the whole time he was only getting messages about the guy I am dating. I was very impressed with how detailed he was about the personality and behaviour of the guy in my 'long distance' 'limbo land' situation. It was such a relief that someone could understand my pain and he actually helped me understand this guy better which made me relax and let it be /see how it goes.

Anyway in both sessions as soon as he started reading, and throughout the reading, he said he kept seeing a ring. In both readings he asked me who the fiance was, or if I was engaged - I am only in the beginning stages of this so called "relationship" - but he kept seeing this ring.

Even though there are so many difficult obstacles with this guy, he continually said he had a good feeling about us and that I was not wasting my time, to do nothing, be patient, that this was a big test for me etc.

However, my own logic is telling me that my guy seems to have lost interest /stringing me along and that I am just fooling myself with hope. Then I get angry and want to end it before I waste any more of my life. Then I think about way this empath was so amazingly accurate about so many things, then I calm down and I try to have faith that all is not as it seems.

I have tried to do some research on psychic symbols - what does the ring usually mean to most psychics?

This is going to be a really interesting test of faith/trust in what he is telling me.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Symbols in readings....

Post by Sandy »

Hello Sedona1,
I must admit before I post anything else that I have no experience in this area having not explored psychic divination or visited a psychic myself. The truth of the information they uncover for you can only be based on the strength of their abilities and experience so I cannot judge the rightness or wrongness of the information you received from your psychic. In other words I cannot credit it or discredit it...

I looked up symbolism of Rings in psychic readings and found these two sites with an explanation of their meanings. One is in relation to Tarot reading and another in relation to dreams... which may not be relevant but possibly helpful in finding any bridges to the information you received.
http://www.gypsykallista.com.au/spiritu ... retations/

http://www.astrology.com/dreams/rings-j ... d-r-154583

Of course, once again, I cannot make any claims as to the accuracy of the information on these sites.

I believe, however, that each of us have access to the greatest guide and the best information as we go deep in meditation. It is here we can access our deepest desires, understand our true goals and discover a light for the path ahead of us. Within us we have information from the highest celestial source available, a gift of God that you may know as your Higher Self or God Within. By actively strengthening this connection we not only develop better intuitive skills but we also uncover a divine partnership that fosters fundamental spiritual growth.

You wrote:
However, my own logic is telling me that my guy seems to have lost interest /stringing me along and that I am just fooling myself with hope. Then I get angry and want to end it before I waste any more of my life. Then I think about way this empath was so amazingly accurate about so many things, then I calm down and I try to have faith that all is not as it seems.
Only you can know what you truly desire to do and act on it one way or another... You may ask yourself some questions in meditation as to why you feel that your partner has lost interest. Why is he holding back in cementing this relationship. Often times insightful information can come to us in this way. I have found journaling to be very helpful in uncovering what I need and accessing inner wisdom.

You did say earlier that the relationship is in the "beginning stages." So keeping that in mind, remember that not every one has the same time table as we do as individuals. Some people wish to dive into a serious relationship far earlier then others who are seemingly more cautious for reasons of their own. That of course does not mean that the other person won't at some point desire to embrace a long term and serious relationship. But only you can make such a decision based on your own understandings of this person and your own needs which is a conglomerations of present and past experience, your own and that experience we derive from other relationships with family and friends. You can choose to weigh all of this, your own thoughts, your inner wisdom, and the guidance of outsiders and come to your conclusions or limit it in what ever way is most helpful for you in providing answers that resonate in the present.

Well that was a lot of beating around the psychic bush eh? LOL As you can see I am not much help. :roll: :) But I do hope this relationship, if it is meant to be, brings you peace, fulfilment and happiness.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sedona1
New Friend

Post by Sedona1 »

Thank you Sandy, I will check out those links tonight.

I have been trying to get into meditation more in the last month or so and I am really hoping that it will improve my intuition.

I keep wondering if there is someone else taking away his attention but then I have been cheated on so many times that I question whether I am just scarred. But, he is studying very hard for a final exam so I tell myself that he is focused on getting through this exam.

There has been a LARGE development in the last few hours…

But first, the amazing thing is that I also got a second opinion from another empath/ clairvoyant (who was highly rated when he was tested to go to the Mind Body Spirit festival.)

Without me even getting a chance to explain my situation to them - I was really amazed at how similar the readings were – right down to the same words used to describe my guy and our future. Both of them told me the exact same month that my guy would change careers, both of them felt very strongly that we would work (until at least June next year when he apparently will be going away for this new job). Now I’ve had many psychics in the past tell me an outright no way re: whoever I was dating - so this was refreshing to finally hear that something hopeful might be happening!

They both picked it all up and gave me the same advice – that my guy didn’t want to lose me and to be patient, sit on the sidelines until he has finished his studying.

Anyway last night I had a dream that my guy called me up and he was drunk. He told me that it was over between us (I can’t remember the reasons why now). I was upset and felt that he hadn’t really thought it through and hoped that he would realise he has made a mistake and change his mind because it didn’t make any sense.

I woke up feeling quite rattled by this dream because it was upsetting and felt so real. I've never had a bad dream about him before.

Now, 8 hours later – my dream has come true.

He called me on my lunch break while he was driving (not drunk btw) and told me that due to the long distance situation we should end it, that he didn’t want to be in a long distance situation (when he was the one that has dragged me along for this long distance ride!) and that he really enjoyed my company etc and did I want to stay in touch or leave it at that?!

I am disappointed that I have been so patient and understanding about this long distance thing for 4 months – and now that he is finally *just* arrived in town, I haven’t seen him and he has ended it via a phone call!

I am rather blown away that this has happened the night after my vivid dream.

I am also very confused as to what these clairvoyants were about – they both continually kept saying they had a good feeling about it and that was the only thing that was keeping me going!

If he doesn’t change his mind then I have completely lost faith in trusting advice from our guides. :(

He picked a horrible time of year to tell me this - and after all this waiting and wondering it has resulted in this :*(
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Welcome to the boards Sedona 1!

Sedona no matter who gives you advice friends, family, or psychics, your heart is going to take the advice it wants. Whether these psychics saw a ring attached to this guy or not, you need to decide if you can sit back and wait to see how things play out or if you can't. What matters is what is right for you, because you are the person who has to live with what ever decision you make. What do you need to make yourself happy?

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Sedona1 wrote:
If he doesn’t change his mind then I have completely lost faith in trusting advice from our guides. :(

(
Dear Sedona,

I fully accept the advice Kim has just given you and would like to address this particular issue. Unless the medium actually tells you the name of your guide that he or she is getting input from, without you telling them, you don't know who is offering the advice. And a very great number of them actually give advice from their own guides, or spirit hanger's on. Now spirit do not know the future, but if they are relatively advanced, they can discern what is likely to happen. That's not the same as seeing the future, nor is it likely to result in perfect advice. Finally, you have to live your life. Not a single advanced (genuinely advanced) spirit will ever break the rules they adhere to, and so they won't make your decisions for you. However they will help you reach a decision, but that is all. They help you work out the options. And if you make some effort, you won't need a medium to tell you, because YOUR guides will get through to you at some level. And no matter what you do or say, your guides won't give up on you. But it would be sad to blame the wrong guys for any information you may have accepted. But the best of guides don't get things to always happen as they anticipate, no matter how hard they work to make things happen.

Yes this is not a nice time of year for breakups, so my heart goes out to you. Just know there is someone out there for you, and if you let spirit, they are amazing at making these things happen.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sedona1
New Friend

Post by Sedona1 »

Thank you Geoff, that was very helpful advice and I will have to read over it a few more times when I need a reminder.

I was quite confident because 3 readings were so identical => positive that there would be no dramas, we balance each other, I am not wasting my time etc. I guess that's what made it an extra shock.

Maybe if he hadn't had all these other new events pop up for 2015 it would have worked out the way they felt it would - and like you say, they can't predict the future (although they knew he was going to the US in February and seem to think he will find a job in June and move for it then.)

Annoying thing is now I'll never know if they were right. He spent NYE with his ex gf who is apparently just a friend, I was deleted off FB and told he doesn't want to stay in touch anymore.

KIM: Thanks, yes it was a huge relief to know I don't have to wait and wonder what far flung corner of the country he will end up in when he finds his new job in the new career :) That was just stressful in terms of what it meant for me, my job and us. At least he saved me from the trauma.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

{{{{{Sedona}}}}}}
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Geoff wrote:{{{{{Sedona}}}}}}
sounds like you need two of these. It seems like nothing is easy with relationships lately.

On a totally different subject, if you don't mind. Your name is very interesting to me. Many of us on the boards a few years ago were trying to have a get together. Sedona Arizona was the place we wanted to go. Interestingly enough, my husband chose Sedona, without my knowledge, as the destination for our vacation in November. We happened to be in Sedona on 11/11! For me it was one long spiritual experience, didn't want to leave, can't wait to go back! So, of course I'm interested in the name and how you came to have/choose it?

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.