New TV show seeks true stories about angelic intervention

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Mathew
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

New TV show seeks true stories about angelic intervention

Post by Mathew »

Hi Sandy, Geoff, and all,

I just came across a new television show to be produced by Mark Burnett and Roma Downey (Survivor, The Voice, Son of God, etc,) that might be of interest to members here as they are seeking true stories of divine or angelic intervention, answered prayers, and miracles. Here is a link to more details: http://www.channelguidemagblog.com/inde ... oma-downey

Hope you are all doing well. Sorry its been such a long time since I've dropped by.

Lots of Love,

Mathew :hithere
Place yourself amidst an ocean of love and you will drift without effort to the land of your dreams.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: New TV show seeks true stories about angelic interventio

Post by Sandy »

Hi Mathew,
Thank you for posting this. Hopefully it will give those who wish to possibly share their amazing experiences with a wider audience the opportunity to do just that. I was thinking about you two days ago as I was going through stuff I had saved in one of my folders. It was a lovely video you produced before a meditation a couple years ago.

We are doing pretty good over here. No complaints at any rate. Life is simple but good. :sunflower:
How about you? All well on your end of the world?
It is great to see you again. Please take good care of yourself and pop in here whenever you like as you will always be thought of as family.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Mathew
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: New TV show seeks true stories about angelic interventio

Post by Mathew »

Haha, Sandy, that's very cool that you came across that video, and then two days later I showed up! 8) I'm doing very well, thanks for asking. Glad you guys are doing well too. :D xoxo
Place yourself amidst an ocean of love and you will drift without effort to the land of your dreams.