Galactic Federation of Light

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
toriakatori
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Galactic Federation of Light

Post by toriakatori »

:hithere I am curious and am wondering if there is a relationship to the, "11:11 Angels" and a source called "The Galactic Federation of Light"? :?: Does anyone know? If so, please advise.

Thank you.

Tori
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Galactic Federation of Light

Post by Sandy »

Hello and welcome Tori,
Well this is sort of a hard question to answer...
I am curious and am wondering if there is a relationship to the, "11:11 Angels" and a source called "The Galactic Federation of Light"? :?:
No there is no physical relationship there. :)

But that does not mean that the Midwayers, who are beyond our selected beliefs, wouldn't work with or use someone who is working in and appreciates the outreach of the Galactic Federation to help uplift the spiritual economy of our planet.

Information in written form about these awesome beings can be found in the Urantia book. But as much as I enjoy its pages, it does not light everyone's spiritual fires.
Here is a URL that might help with some basic information about Midwayers if you haven't read it already. ... http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2160

Hope this helps a little, Tori.
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.