Calling me?

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
rogerkrupa
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Calling me?

Post by rogerkrupa »

Several times over the past few months I have been awakened at night by a voice calling my name. At first I thought it was my sister who I stay with, but she doesn't remember calling me. Last night I was awakened by a cheery voice saying 'Hey, Roger. It was not my sister's voice. Thinking it may have been a celestial, I quieted my mind and tried to listen, but I could sense nothing and I fell back asleep shortly after. I am entirely familiar with the Urantia book, which I have been reading for nearly forty years, but I don't get number prompts. I am really not sure what brought me to this web site, but I am grateful to have found it. I find many inspiring storys in here, and much love as well. My life is often stressful and confusing, but I have faith in God and seek to do His will. I just wonder who is calling me at night. :?: :roll
We don't inherit the world from our ancestors. We borrow it from our children.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Calling me?

Post by Sandy »

Hi Roger,
I have heard my name being called too, usually as I am falling off to sleep. I have also experienced short messages such as, "Happy Birthday!" in this way as well. I am thinking it could be Midwayers, , and certainly sometimes the situation around the happening would point to "the Midwayer guys and gals." ( I just looked up and got a thumbs up from Midwayer Mathew. :) 1:33)

We are naturally in "the zone" a state conducive to communication as we fall asleep and we let slip some of our busy mind blocks.
I am entirely familiar with the Urantia book, which I have been reading for nearly forty years, but I don't get number prompts.
Take a look at when you posted your message. (Here it is showing up as 12:33 :D ;) Midwayer Mathew perhaps or one of his "crew". :D
I love the Urantia book and now know who to look up when I have a question about certain parts that may confuse me. ;) My Ubook is completely falling apart, makes it a bit messy to read so much so that I may have to break down and get a new one. ( I left it out in the rain one day years ago and it was never the same after that. :roll: )
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
rogerkrupa
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by rogerkrupa »

Hi Sandy :hithere
It is funny that I sent a message at 9:33 Sunday evening and you received it nine hours earlier. Time zones are wonderful. :loves
We don't inherit the world from our ancestors. We borrow it from our children.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hi Roger,

Well time zones are so funny, that if we fly to Hawaii, we arrive there before we left Sydney!!!

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi, Roger!
I know it's a little late but, "Welcome!" How wonderful for you to have discovered the Ubook forty years ago!!

The other day my son Ken was waiting for friends and they were late. I announced, "I hear voices!"

He replied sarcastically, "And is that unusual for you?"

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.