Sandy Sandy Sandy!!! More signs today!!!! Ruth came through!

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Andy
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Sandy Sandy Sandy!!! More signs today!!!! Ruth came through!

Post by Andy »

Sandy!!!

WHAT A DAY!!!! Oh my God what a day!!

You already know about yesterday's sign regarding the fortune cookies. That was incredible enough. Today got even better!! What a day!!

I woke this morning thanking Ruth for yesterday and what it meant to me. As the day progressed, I found myself getting frustrated. Oddly frustrated. It was because I am a puny human and now, because of yesterday, I want things to move fast. I want to see and talk to Rene. So, while thanking Ruth for yesterday I mentioned how great it would be to see her and talk to her. I know she is seeing the signs, but can't we just see each other? Please?

Lets go back in time again. This time it's twelve years ago and we were still in the beginning of the relationship. We were both out and about and called each other. In the conversation, I asked where she was and she said she was on Fifth Ave. She asked where I was and I was on Forbes Ave. Fifth and Forbes run parallel to each other and because they are one way streets, they go in opposite directions. I asked what she was doing and she said she was turning left onto Morewood Ave. (the connecting ave. between the two streets.) I said "No, I am turning left onto Morewood Ave." Our paths crossed in the center of Morewood Ave. We both took that as a sign that we were to be together. The phrase "Turning left onto Morewood" was something we would say to each other as a reminder of the sign that we are supposed to be together. "Turning left onto Morewood" was all we ever had to say.

Back to today. I am on my way to a job site and for no reason, I had the thought that I hoped my teeth are OK in case I see Rene today. My teeth? really? my teeth? I just left my building where I was working and my hands were a mess, I haven't shaved in two days and my hair needs cut and combed and my clothes are rumpled. But, I get this feeling that I hope my teeth are clean in case I see Rene. The idea of seeing Rene is odd enough, but my teeth? But, I double checked and they were fine. It's all good.

I was running about 15 minutes early for this appointment. I am normally very prompt, but today, I was early.

As I was driving down the road, I came toward the store I had mentioned in an early post where I had seen Rene's car one Saturday morning, a month ago, when I was again early for an appointment. Had I not been early that day, I would not have seen Rene's car.

As I got to the store I noticed a car like hers but it was blocked by a car in front. I notice the tailgate was up and as it came down, there was RENE!! By now I am beside her as she was walking to her car door to get in and leave. I rolled down the window and called her name. She smiled and as I pulled off the road she went under the stores awning to get out of the drizzle to wait for me.

I joined her and as I got to her she greeted me with a kiss. NOW I understand the teeth thing!!

We talked small talk at first and then it just took off with me talking about stuff I was doing and her about stuff she was doing. I showed her pictures on my phone that I took of my dirty face from working in the ceiling to the kitchen I installed and all sorts of other things.

Then, I stopped and apologized for doing that and explained that she is who I would always share this stuff with and I had been boiling over for the chance to share it again. She said she understood completely and felt the same way. We talked about the fortune cookies and how impressive that was for us both yesterday. Then, I mentioned to her that I had seen her car before at the same place under similar conditions where I was early for an appointment and just drove around killing time and there her car was. Today, had I been my normal prompt self, she would have been gone today by the time I drove by. Today, as like before, I was early and that's they only reason we saw each other. Sandy, I told her that and all she said was "like, turning left onto Morewood'

Sandy, she knows!! She knows its a sign and she feels it too!! She knows the fortune cookies were a sign!!

I am on the verge of tears since the meeting. I don't know if it's emotions over seeing her, knowing what Ruth pulled off or the fact that she sees the signs as well. Or maybe all of them combined.

We parted with a huge hug. The kind where you don't want to be the first to let go. Which is fine because you don't want to let go anyway. The hug was big and strong. I could feel her trying not to whimper, as I was doing. I told her "I needed this today, I needed you today." All she did was shake her head yes while we hugged.

It wasn't lost on either of us what had just happened. We just didn't say much about it. But, I have a feeling that we will.

Today, I asked Ruth to let me see and talk to her. Ruth came through in a massive way Sandy. Absolutely massive!

What a day!!

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on this!

Andy
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Sandy Sandy Sandy!!! More signs today!!!! Ruth came thro

Post by Sandy »

My thoughts, Andy...I am in tears as I read this and felt its impact on you... on both of you! (LOL I am a very emotional being)

This is simply amazing...awesome and beyond words!!!! I am speechless and so happy for you. Now I know you may have things to work out...maybe the things that separated you in the first place but knowing that Renee has missed you and needs you as much as you need her...well that is very very encouraging don't you think? :D

And these signs???? WOW! :shock: You definitely are "a head of the pack in intuiting. I chuckled amid my tears about the teeth thing... Yep...one would want to make a good impression in that area with what later occurred. So now it will be no onions or garlic for awhile just in case eh? ;)

Big (((((sisterly hug)))))) for you! And my prayers continue on your behalf and that of your precious Renee.
:loves
Sandy
Thank you for making my day! Image
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Andy
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Andy »

Sandy, thank you for your thoughts.

At least I wasn't awoken last night to read them. Not that it would matter, thoughts of the day kept me from sleeping all that much as it was.

One of these days, I am going to have to figure out how all of this works. I have been receiving messages for a very long time. As I said, longer than I have known Rene. When I think about it, longer than I had been able to give a name to Ruth. Even before accepting that angels might really exist let alone influence our lives.

One occasion my mother was extremely ill. So much so that the hospital she was in considered her to be their worst patient and advised us to transfer her to a different hospital as they were better equipped to handle her case. But the trip from one venue to the other itself, for a woman as sick as she was, may also prove to be deadly. The family was all called in to say our good-byes just in case.

The distance between the two hospitals was 25 miles. A helicopter was brought in the speed the transfer. As it took off, so did we, heading by road to the new hospital. During the drive, barely a word was spoken as concern overtook us. When words were spoken they were of the dire consequences of what we might hear upon arrival as the helicopter was way ahead of us. We didn't know if she would survive the flight.

Ahead of the car I was in, was my grandmother in a separate car. About 3/4 the way into the drive an intense sense of calm came over me and I "knew" all would be well. Upon arrival my grandmother got out of the car she was in and said, "It's all going to be OK, I don't know why I know that, it just came over me." I just looked at her and said "It came over me too about 3/4 the way here."

We both felt the calm at about the same time. Our feelings were correct and my mother did survive not only the flight, but her illness as well.

As I look back, that was the very first message I can remember. There have been many since.

That's why I pray each day as often as I do. The answers exist, regardless of the question. I knew it with the current issues with Rene but needed your help to confirm it. I am calmed with the knowledge but unsure of the power.

The issue with Rene is not done yet. The road ahead, while clearer, is uncertain in its destination. We will be together again, I know that now. But, angel time and human time sometimes don't mesh. It's really a matter of when and that I am afraid is truly out of my hands.

Thanks again for being there and following my saga. There will be more, you and I are not done yet.

That thought alone also makes me happy.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Andy,

Well, at least I am grateful that Ruth did not wake you up last night to read my chirpy message. :lol: I can imagine how hard it must have been to sleep with the exciting and much longed for events of the day still playing through your mind. Maybe tonight a deep and peaceful sleep will no longer elude you.

I was wondering if you ever spoke to your grandmother about the messages you received from Ruth? I guess I am also wondering if she too intuited messages from celestials. The reason I am curious is that George's mom and his maternal grandfather could do this and were quite, shall we say, psychic, as was he, as far back as he can remember which is longer then most of us. His grandfather always could divine where water flowed and many other practical things people needed back in those days and his mother could intuit much where people were concerned...missing children etc... His mom of course knew that G too shared this ability, but it was not openly discussed as his father who worked with mental patients was worried about him. LOL It was a year or more before she passed on that George and she spoke about these matters and her closely guarded personal experiences, which being a dedicated Catholic, she attributed to Saint Francis. Anyway, I guess I was wondering if these abilities ran in your family?

I was also wondering if you had ever written down the messages Ruth has given you? It is obvious you definitely have capabilities to receive messages... You may find more information about these things should you wish to investigate under the FAQ's...( The very first forum I think.) The celestial message forum is also a very good resource. Often times it feels as if a message there has been given just for me. LOL Of course it hasn't but if it benefits then take it as your own. ;)

Thank you for sharing your earliest experience. I am glad your mother recovered from this dangerous illness. Every moment we share with our loved ones is so precious. I tend to want to keep them close and safely in the flesh if at all possible but...well, sometimes God calls them to a new and wonderful home. I keep telling myself that it isn't a goodbye but at this time, for me anyway, the distance is still very great...

Anyway... you enjoy what is left of the last day of April... and here's to a fabulous and exciting May! :cheers:
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.