Coming and going

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Charleythomasx
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Coming and going

Post by Charleythomasx »

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry I haven't been on this in months, school is so much pressure right now but IV finally got a night off :sorry:

So basically, my time prompts have gone again, it happened last year too around this time and the years before that. My time prompts come and go at certain times of the year, IV looked at the subject on this message board and I haven't saw anything on this, so I'm probably going to get nothing back, but if anyone has any information about it if be sooo grateful of you let me know because I'm pretty worried my time prompts won't come back this time :cry:

Charley x x x
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Coming and going

Post by Sandy »

Hello Again Charley!

No worries... it seems they always come back don't they? You explained it yourself really. Look at what you wrote...
I'm sorry I haven't been on this in months, school is so much pressure right now but IV finally got a night off
You have been extremely busy with school and perhaps your mind has been focused in other areas... I wonder when we are under pressure is it much harder for the Midwayers and Angels to direct our attention, because we cannot rule out our own participation in the time prompts? Free will is always ours. When my time prompts seem to dry up for short periods, I can look at my life and realize that I haven't given much thought time or energy to things spiritual. Now please note, I am not wagging my finger at you or even at me. My goodness, (I'm starting to sound like my mother with the my goodness" :roll: ) we all have a lot on our plate but to be honest, it all does seem to flow a little better when we include a little down time/meditation time. "Down time" seems the wrong description, though, as it always lifts me and boosts my well being in all areas.

George says that between 1958 and 1972 he scarcely heard from the Midwayers and that was the time he was growing a business and his family. After these were established he heard from them every day and then some. Life is full of much to worry about, not that we probably should, but worry is a difficult thing to put aside especially when it is well established. But the last thing the Midwayers wish to do is cause us more reasons to worry. You can count on them to be there for you when you are ready and even when you are not. They are with you despite the lack of time prompts and more importantly so is your God within, an even better reason to spend a little "uplifting" time in stillness. :D

It's good to see you Charley...I hope school is going well. :finger: :hithere
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Charleythomasx
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by Charleythomasx »

Hi sandy, I didn't even second think about that! That makes it seem so much better, and I can't really get to grips with meditating for some reason... And lol my my mam and dad's birthday are both 1972!

Thanks again sandy!x
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Hey Charlie,
I think we all know what you mean about the "prompts going away", when perhaps we just aren't tuned in. I was thinking I was actually watching for them for a while, and realized it was a bit foolish, as we live in our constant state of "being-ness" whether or not our minds release our attention to see or acknowledge flashes of the spiritual.
Just think on this a moment: The frail biological machine of our physique meshing with the gift of spiritual inhabitation... what balance that must need! Yet here we are, in the mundane pressures of our lives, going through the motions of our chosen paths. I think what I am getting to here is that if we can honor our true selves, that "I" that we are, with a moment of pure intention, our spiritual eyes will awaken more readily through out our days. We can become the bringers of Light into our own lives.
Our helpers are just beyond the veil, sitting in the passenger seat, standing behind us in line at the market, always near for the needed moment when we must be made aware. Love is woven into each aspect of our existence, and an unchanging source of energy we can call upon. Never worry... you (we) are a child of God, and we'll always get that tap on the shoulder when its needed!!

Peace,

Jean
:loves
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jean...I love every word of your post. Thank you!

This was important for me to hear today and to give thought and meditation to its ramifacations...
I think what I am getting to here is that if we can honor our true selves, that "I" that we are, with a moment of pure intention, our spiritual eyes will awaken more readily through out our days. We can become the bringers of Light into our own lives.
beautiful!!! :D

:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
KurtSchluter
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 71983
Please type in these numbers:91294: 43625

Post by KurtSchluter »

Beautiful post, Jean! I'd like to add that when we honor or love our true selves, we are actually honoring and loving God. As we increase our capacity to love we are becoming more like God and this is the purpose of our living. Our daily experiences are shared with God to further manifest the Supreme Being. In this we are all one.
I find the more I love, the more prompts I see. My wife of 33 years and I see prompts all day long and tell each other when they occur. We have fun with it! Sometimes when we see multiple prompts in a short time ill comment out loud that "it's getting crowded in here with all these midwayers and angels! :D