STEFAN passed away 11-11 2013 Please Help

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Stefan11-11
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

STEFAN passed away 11-11 2013 Please Help

Post by Stefan11-11 »

My son Stefan was born March 27 2013 he was a identical twin & a fighter. He would always look at the ceilings or daze off at nothing but laughing and playing. There was always something Angelic about him. He loved so intensely and unconditionally and brought the best out of people and my family together Daman was very protective of him his twin older by one minute on 11-11 Stefan passed away in his sleep. Ever since I've taken pictures and little orb would be on me and it didn't matter where I was. Certain things Stefan loved & Daman didn't now Daman loves & a disturbing thing was I received Rosery beads that were blessed by a priest and the cross just broke off it didn't get caught on anything. I'm trying to understand what's going on. Please Help
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: STEFAN passed away 11-11 2013 Please Help

Post by Sandy »

Dear Stefan 11-11,
Oh no! My heart goes out to you and your family over the loss of this extraordinary baby boy. I cannot imagine suffering such a loss. And there are no words that I can offer to understand such pain...I am so very sorry for you loss.

Please do not fret that something unworldly happened to take this precious baby from you. The beings who prompt us in this manner do not cause us harm or even scare us intentionally. I can never put a reason to the loss of a young life...it seems senseless. And there can be no reason that comforts or helps. I can only put my heartfelt faith in the knowledge that we will see our loved ones again and that death is not eternal or final but the opening of a new door and new existence. But even this knowledge or what some people would call a belief does not help when you are alone in the dark, thinking of this precious youngster who once rested so beautifully in your arms. Bless you, I hope you do not mind if I add you and your family to my daily prayers. Prayer and Love are very powerful and you will find this community rallies around its members when they are hurting and suffering.

The rosary cross falling off... I cannot explain that. All I can offer you is my 8 years or so of working with these wonderful angelic-like beings who prompt us. They love and admire Jesus (some call him Christ Michael) as much if not more then we do and they only want the best of things for us.... a more spiritual existence. They cannot interfere in our lives or cause us harm, not that they would want to. Their wish for us is to draw closer to the Creator of all and the God spark within us. In this life changing way, we will then be better equipped to do Love's work as it passes by us in life and in this way leave the world a little better off when it is our turn to pass on. You see this world is their world too and they will be here until it is settled some far off day in love and peace. Their 11:11 call is a wake up call, a kind of "hello, we are here." And in being here, they are here for us in wonderful times and in times when the world closes in on us. I have found their love invaluable and their little life nudges of great help.

The orbs...I have seen them too and they are quite a joy and a comfort from beyond. One of our members is quite accomplished in their understanding and saw them frequently with her own eyes not the camera's lenses. I will see if I can find the page where she is discussing them and get back to you. I hope they bring you a small measure of comfort. I hope you are given something beautiful...a memory... a vision... something to help you to know your little one is at peace and safe and that someday you will be reunited again with Stefan in a wondrous place.

If we can help you in any way Stefan11-11 please let us know.
With Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

This is the post I was thinking of, Stefan11-11. It is found on this thread http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... bs#p166803
:loves :loves :loves :loves Goodmorning Angels

Seems a few folk out there can see colours, during healings I work directly with the chakras...there are seven main ones and each has a distinct colour. Green is from the heart chakra, it can range from a murky olive greeen to the most beautiful luminous green. I can assertain from the shade if the person has an imbalance, murky olive gree tells me there is emotional pain associated with the heart, electric fluro green which is the other end of the spectrum tells me this person heart is open and full of love. Each energy centre is shaped like a funnel, if a person is out of balance the chakras may not be spinning correctly, or maybe slightly leaning over, in etreeme cases I have seen a chakra completely closed down due to truama of some kind.

The lights I see at night are associated with a meditative state before sleep, the third eye opens when we are relaxed and we have second sight. When the Light reveals itself in this way it like a prompt in some ways, to use for sending healing thoughts to anyone who may need some love, including ourselves. A nice exercise is to lay quietly and direct energy into your hands, ask spirit to help you. You may feel a pleasant warmth flow into your hands and you can the place them on yourself for healing or send distance healing to others.

Pay attention to your dreams when the colours are active, often I have truly astounding dreams when I go to sleep during play-time with the Light. I have my own thoughts on the different types of orbs. Some are like little portals where other beings are observing us. Others are energy emanating from us as we rest. Some believe Angels are afoot, I must say I have seen the odd orb that emanated beautiful energy that left me quite breathless. To see these energies is a huge part of my life, I see this gift as something I can harness to help people. Many of my students can also "see" so you are not alone in this. It is fun and exciting but the most important thing to remember is that this can be channelled into a healing modality, like massage or chakra balancing. I also believe animals can see the Light colours and also children, I have watched my dogs looking at little orbs and because I also see them it is confirmed. One thing to remember is that most folk do not "see" so I have learnt to be discerning on whom I speak to about such things, fortunately because my work is metaphysical, it is kind of accepted by my clients that I be a tad different LOL its almost expected.

Enjoy you colour and orbs, have fun and study, study, study...read all you can on colour therapy and you never know this may be the catalyst to you becoming another healer...or bearer of The Light...

Much love...Light1 (Anne)
There are quite a few pages in the website search engine on orbs. If you would like to investigate other posts. just put orbs in the search at the top of the page and they will come up for you.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Stefan11-11
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by Stefan11-11 »

I found the date he passed away on 11-11 he was angelic alive I know it's him in those orbs and he has brought so much in. My life in the little time he has been gone. Those orbs never appeared till after he had passed. I'm just trying to make sense of it of everything. Children services took my other 2 boys the very next day saying it's protocol & it's been a uphill battle and without the positive things and people and strength My Angel Stefan has given me I'm not sure I would of made it this far hopeful and determined. We have a fund set up for him at Gofundme.com/LayStefan2rest to raise money for funeral expenses and etc.. His death was 100% preventable but they wouldn't give my baby boys the oxygen machine they needed that would of saved my Stefan's Life
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I found the date he passed away on 11-11 he was angelic alive I know it's him in those orbs and he has brought so much in. My life in the little time he has been gone. Those orbs never appeared till after he had passed.
Then of course that is what it is, these beautiful orbs. We each have our own built in intuition and it works better then anything we can obtain from the "outside."

I am so sorry that so much pain has followed your precious baby's death. Please take comfort in those little bits of love seen from Stefan in the orbs. I pray some how and in some way that you can find a peace again.
With love,
Sandy
Dragonfly
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Dragonfly »

Bless U :happy - and i am sorry to hear about your loss! Do you have any update of how things are for you as to now. Any clarity? Has Stefan given a sign, his okay and still with you? It can be very tough to accept, but all in all everything has a reason for happening, and it's own timing. Seasons, winds, fauna + flora, and birth, life and death itself. :finger:
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Hello Stefan11-11,
Thank you for sharing your heart with us here on our board. It's so understandable you will be in an emotional vortex after such a loss. Be strong, as you are a Child of God and capable of many things. It really seems daunting, but no matter what, keep loving and living. Since there is a presence around you, reach out as you can and let the Light in. We are safe in our existence, and we are here for a purpose. The only way to find it is to turn to our Inner Self and listen.

We are all here to support you, and I hope you can continue to use our ears and hearts for a "sounding board". Feel free to pour out the emotions and put them here where you can step back and look at them from some distance. It helps.

God Bless,

Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson