fear

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
serlena
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

fear

Post by serlena »

i'm thinking about my fear of darkness, i'm thinking that i'm not sure if i felt them or i just felt something that i wanted, i'm thinking of ways to overcome this fear i have, of standing alone in the darkness of my house, my room, everywhere. I'm thinking that maybe because i think to much they will never reach out to me in a moment that i could say for sure that i felt them. My fear is playing with me a game that i have no knowledge of. It might sound stupid but i feel as do the light and the darkness are fighting for me strongly. I know i think and overthink and i know a lot about nothing, i just feel something that makes me scared and curios at the same time.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: fear

Post by Sandy »

Dear Seriaena,
Their touch is gentle, like love...like light itself.
Take a moment and step outside in the sunlight. Feel it touch your cheek...feel it lighten your insides, nourishing every cell. This is what it feels like and in a million other ways... :) When I close my eyes and meditate I see our celestial kin and they are filled with light and their touch is like joy, sort of like a huge welcome from family members at a gathering. Does this make any sense?

But only you can determine this though...whether your fear is founded. Whether you desire further contact and there is nothing wrong if you don't. No one here will think badly of you. :)

Darkness-Light.... as I think about them they are both such a part of who we humans are... it is natural to feel fear to even be afraid of the dark...as it clouds our vision and what we desire to see clearly. I suspect all of us fear something at some time and in some way or another. Sometimes it is even healthy to harbor a little fear as it keeps us safe. But it is always best to determine for yourself the rightness or wrongness of a given subject.... to investigate it for yourself not take on someone else's opinion.

So ask yourself what you are fearful of and why you are fearful. Then investigate further deeper. Peel back the layers of your fear and determine the root cause. Ask for help and guidance in prayer if you are comfortable with this... or call out your questions to the stars...amazing sometimes what comes about in the way of answers if we keep our eyes open to it...

Anyway, dear Seriena, you are safe here. You are welcomed to share and discuss with us you thoughts on this and other subjects.
With Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.