Sleepwalking?!

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Charleythomasx
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Sleepwalking?!

Post by Charleythomasx »

Hi guys,

So something really weird happened last night. Late last night I was asleep and I heard my phone alarm go off, if any of you have a blackberry you may well know the sound(it's pretty annoying) anyways... I heard my alarm, at least I though it did? I felt myself wake up but I wasn't exactly awake as I had to get reminded and told the full story at breakfast today, so! I got up to wake my mam up (mum, mom) she looked at the clock and told me it's only 12 o'clock and I had another 7 hours sleep to go, now this was dead on 12. On a digital clock this would be 00:00 wouldn't it... The shock thing is about the alarm on my phone is that it never actually went off becaus it's set for 6:45 every morning to get me up fro school and it went off normally this morning, also my phone is 90% of the time I get my time prompts :shock:

Something 100% woke and got me up out of bed. Iv never had my angel physically made me do something (that's if she/he did or this was just a coincidence) I don't see this being a coincidence though as iv digged deep with all this that's been happening and finally getting somewhere, could my angel of wanted me up at that time for that particular time? And I would like to know if your angels have ever made you physically do anything? It can't be just me... Can it?

Thoughts... :kiss: :shock:

Ps. I hope I don't sound d crazy, I'm not :lol:
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Sleepwalking?!

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning Charley! :hithere

No I don't think you're crazy. Sometimes we get awakened at odd times of the night too. At times this occurs to get our attention and at others, perhaps to awaken us a smidgeon, to pray or meditate for others and ourselves as we work through happenings in our lives.

It seems you took it one step further, if indeed, your angel/midwayer friends were behind it. :) and that is something I cannot know for sure. :)

I did find it interesting that you mentioned 12:00 midnight would be 00:00 on a digital clock because I am reminded that the zeros are related to "The Divine Creator Him/Herself" in some angelic communications.

Let me see if I can find them....
From Doreen Virtue an author and long-time student/teacher in angelic communications...
000 — A reminder you are one with God, and to feel the presence of your Creator’s love within you. Also, it is a sign that a situation has gone full circle.
Hmmm...most of us wouldn't mind be awakened at Midnight to experience all that, eh? :D
Have a great day, Charley!
:sunny:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Charleythomasx
New Friend

Post by Charleythomasx »

Hi, it is crazy,

To be perfectly honest, I thought this would all be abit too much for me and I wouldn't of been able to get my heard around it. But actually, it feels I was expecting something like this.

Lots of love, charley

Ps. Do you think they could go further, if so, in what way??

Xxxxx
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

I honestly don't know Charley. In some ways that might be up to you...how you feel and how you reach out to them. I have seen the Midwayers and Angels reach out to others and have witnessed the growing relationships. But they do not want to overwhelm us and all these "good things" we desire come as we are ready and in a form perhaps that is best over all for our well being. Remember they keep in mind what is going on with our lives... Sometimes their touch is "light" but lovely as we struggle to make ends meet, raise a family, study etc... But every bit of contact from these loving beings, whether small or mind boggling, and in what ever form it occurs is always welcomed, by me. :)
And knowing that we are loved and cherished and NOT alone is beyond price. :sunflower:
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Charleythomasx
New Friend

Post by Charleythomasx »

Thanks sandy!!xxx