Is this typical communication?

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
nikki_gargin
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 71983
Please type in these numbers:91294: 43625

Is this typical communication?

Post by nikki_gargin »

Hey, newbie to this forum but I am a 11:11er now for years! i embrace its power 100%

Now although i believe in things that one cannot see with the eyes, i always hold a certain amount of logic. I just cant logically explain this one.

I have been trying to give up smoking now for about two years. I am 25. Lately Ive been really debating trying champix again as this worked for me before i want to give it a good go.

Now first occurance was on saturday. I was on my way to appointment where i spotted a shop and at the last minute decided to pull in to buy tobacco and nothing else. While in the cue the thought popped into my head 'buy a scratch card instead and ill reward you with some money' so i did. i didnt buy tobacco and I won £15 on this card. (ive only ever won this much once and i buy these things weekly).

so today, 4 days later i was having a smoke thinking again about quitting. The thought again popped into my head of know where 'go to the garage and buy a number 3 and 6 scratch card' i looked over at the clock and i saw 1:11 (digital) so i was not going to ignore that. so i ran down the shop got a number 3 and 6 and a 5 (why not lol) I didnt even look at what type they were just asked the guy for them numbers. got home and blow me down won £50 this time!

Im not saying they are helping me get money but I have been thinking 'quit smoking quit smoking' for awhile and i was not sure if this was a 'planted thought' or my own. I also have this feeling ill be one of the unlucky ones who die young because of it. I get the feeling something is saying to me 'listen to me i am real and look ill prove it' so they are giving me concrete evidence. 100% these thoughts to buy these scratch cards were completely random.

Is this normal angel behaviour? would they go about things like this? any advice would be great :bana:
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Is this typical communication?

Post by Sandy »

Wow..what an interesting first post, Nikki. I'm thinking about it and certainly can't dismiss it as pure luck or coincidence especially since I don't believe in coincidences. I have had these type things... thoughts and indications suggesting certain behaviour might be beneficial for me, but nothing quite so "in your face" kind of thing. 8) Yes... I think it could be a helpful "tool" they were using to redirect your thoughts on a particular behaviour... smoking. But just who the "they" are...whether they are midwayers who are quite capable of rearranging circumstances in the material world or your TA, your Higher self who has knowledge of future happenings throughout your path to eternity. (most likely a combination of all of them including your angels. Now this kind of thing is rather rare (before we all start buying lottery tickets ... (Boystown home lottery is my little wishful pot of gold LOL) For instance, there are many instances where "the lesson" is more important then a quick material solution...as we work our way through the mazes of decisions, outcomes and situations we find ourselves in. So I don't know...I would definitely listen to your intuition and try your best to follow your "knowings"...especially about this smoking thing. To me it seems a pretty important warning if they are going to go to these extremes to get you to consider quiting, eh?

Nice to meet you, Nikki. Welcome! :hithere
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

What luck you have Nikki,

They have only ever told me to stop smoking LOL.

I think you'd do well to find out who they are.

Google: urantia+paper+77

and urantia+paper+114

God bless...
George.
nikki_gargin
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 71983
Please type in these numbers:91294: 43625

Post by nikki_gargin »

I believe so. I think the fact i have been trying for years and im only getting older they are saying to me look love....crack on and just give them up!

I guess i am blessed to pick up the messages in a strong way and should not ignore them!

I will look into the google links tonight thanks! :bike: xxxx
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Wow that's amazing Nikki ! :) next time you must buy a lottery ticket !!! :)

much peace
xxxxxxxxx
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
JM
Busy Bee

Post by JM »

Hi Nikki!

Well, I can testify that Celestials could do great efforts in this subject of smoking.
I was directly asked to quit smoking last year in December, something that happened only in the end of June. (Slow learning mortals!... :duh )
I've been without nicotine in my precious body for precisely one month and eleven days!

Your intention and determination is all you need to quit, but I stumbled upon the famous book "Never Take Another Puff" by Joel Spitzer, which if I'm no mistaken I discovered trough this message board, and although I didn't read it all it certainly helped me to make my mind. You could freely download the book here.

Do a favor to yourself and stop poisoning that precious body, it's the only one you have!

Cheers,
Joao
"Wherever you are I Am with you."
"Let Me go at the front to illuminate your path."
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Congratulations Joao on the not smoking the past 1 month and 11 day anniversary (111 :) ) :cheers: I know it can be a very difficult thing to do. However, You are probably already experiencing the benefits, better food tastes and easier breath, and it will just keep getting better and better. George finally quit when he had his heart failure and has been smoke free since February 2012. He is still taking it one day at a time and it seems manageable in that way.
I'll make sure George sees the URL you posted...Thank you!
:sunflower:
XXSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
JM
Busy Bee

Post by JM »

Thanks Sandy!

Life is definitely better without nicotine! I'm glad George had quit, unfortunately due to sad circumstances most probably caused by smoking itself... For us, the ex-smokers, unfortunately it will be "one day at a time" until the end of our lives here, because as smoke-a-holics all it takes to get back is just another puff, so the only way to stay clean is indeed to "never take another puff"! The book has so many knowledge regarding this subject that it is a powerful motivator for smokers and ex-smorkers, and one only has to gain by reading it, even if just for half an hour.

All the best,
Joao
"Wherever you are I Am with you."
"Let Me go at the front to illuminate your path."
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Yes...I see how difficult it still can be for George, even after all these months. It seems he has resigned himself now that he is no longer physically able to support this habit but the desire is still there hidden amongst everything else. You, being nice and young yet, will heal beautifully and in a few years your body will not bear the scars of smoking. You will be as healthy as any non smoker. :sunflower:
Thanks again for suggesting this book...I know George and others will benefit greatly from the information and inspiration found there! And who knows, you may even save a life or two. :D
XXSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi nikki_gargin !
wow that's awesome!! and from what i've read, you've not only explained things clearly but helped me see your logic behind it all. i think the answer is yes, this is typical communication. very cool ! : )

i think if you read around here, in area's where member's share their personal experience with being prompted you'll find these moments of 'communication' or synchronicites are not limited to just one way. good luck with quitting ! you've got a good head on your shoulders =p !!

welcome to the boards and please continue to share :)
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity